I'LL FUCKING KILL ALL OF THEM!!!

>I'LL FUCKING KILL ALL OF THEM!!!
My new neighbour's son's friends are outside smoking weed and blasting crappy road man/chav music and I looked out my window to see them spitting on my cat! so I kept on watching them and they started kicking him what do I do Sup Forums my religion states:
>When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
So I guess I can kill them but I don't wanna go to jail.

post their address

Gah, I would do that but I live RIGHT next to them and I don't want people fucking with my family
I know Sup Forums have a history with people that harm cats

>le edgy LaGeyan Satanist

if they are really guilty post their address.

Yes I am a satanist but not for the edgy reasons

The stakes are too high, releasing their address releases my address

I could give you other info though

You're a satanist. You should know your cat doesn't matter, and your love for anyone else besides yourself is wasted when you should be masturbating to pictures of yourself.

a pet is part of your family don't ever forget that. post their social media accounts and or full names. if someone fucks with you family you MUST protect them.

LaVey literally made his non-spiritual form of Satanism as an edgy parody of religion you fucking faggot. If you take it as anything more than a joke you're as stupid as the "sheep". (that's how he referred to Christians, wasn't it?)

whats your religion É

well then do nothing.

nigger you need to stand up for yourself. stop reading this and go fucking bang on his door.

What the fuck? Go outside and get your cat dude. And tell them to fuck themselves. Don't be such a bitch.

Really? I mean I don't believe in satanism I just agree with what they preach
Satanism

you are so autistic and retarded that your vagina is showing

this, if you wont stand up for your family you wont stand up for yourself. do NOT think about this go next door right fucking now. tell them how you feel about people who fuck with your family

They are looking for talented individuals. Not you.

top kek kill yourself edge lord 3000

facebook dot com slash max.christlow?fref=ts
Heres his facebook just PLEASE leave my family alone

Genuine answer here OP: tell his parents. Not to be a rat or anything, but I think that would absolutely destroy him. It's the leats violent way of dealing with it.

If that fails or you decide not to take my advice, ambush him and punch him square in the fucking face until he forgets how to speak.

>Call the cops.
>Tell them you saw them sell weed.
>Chill out and enjoy your bbq with your cat

>Really?
Do your fucking research, you failed abortion.
There is nothing to believe, because it is not an actual religion, hence why it is referred to as non-spiritual or non-theistic Satanism.
It's literally atheism, but intentionally edgy to piss off people and have a laugh while at it.

Check'd

FUCKING CHRIST THEY JUST THREW MY CAT AT A WALL!

Just release a bobcat next time they try to spit on your cat. Bobcat vs chavs bobcat will win.

please tell us about how your a strong follower of satanism and why satan is our lord and savior

let us know when they start having sex with it

Faggot how would we have fucking known if you didn't tell us? I'm beginning to think you're lying.

SAGE

you lying piece of shit

Satanism =\= devil worshiper

Kill them with a hammer

have they started blowing loads on your cat yet?

I'm in panic, sorry

Actually there are spiritual Satanists, too. They have nothing in common with your garden variety LaVeyan edgelord though.

Sounds like satanism.

Pussy. (Pun intended.)

This.

If someone like that fucked with my cats I would go pulp fiction on their asses

They're mega chads bigger and stronger than me

Youre going to overdose on cocaine on thier ass?

Refer to my previous comment:

film it and show parents if parents dont punish hard enough -> law helps out

Strip naked, cover yourself in tomato sauce then run outside screaming, they will leave.

Tell them they'd better leave you already called your mom

OP Here I got my cat inside he's in my room now but I want that cunt away from my cat!

Look I could probably get him arrested because his family constantly smoke weed so I could get him arrested and he'll be killed in prison

Just get naked and spit on them. Eye for an eye

How about you jut keep your cat inside. You're a shitty pet owner for letting it outside in the first place.

Well, there's no other choice of escaping the police, you can only commit suicide.

You're gonna gag and assfuck them in a small store cellar while your cat watches?

Air rifle. Silencer. Aim for the buttock.

IF you are muslim you just blow yourself up like allah taught you

As much as I like cats, I feel sorry that some pissant like you is the owner. A real man would have gone out and collected his cat, and dealt with those niggers like a real man.

OP here I went outside and asked them to stop and they fucked me in the bum bum

Air rifles are already silent you dumb fuck

No he's not a shitty owner for letting them out. Cats have a right to the outdoors. Shut your mouth with that shitty dogmatic nonsense.

I had a bunch of good advice I was going to give you to settle this matter finally, but then I realized you're a fucking idiot, so, too bad for you. Instead I'll join all the people bitching at you and trolling you.

You're both retarded.
Not all air rifles are silent, and you can't silence the ones that are noisy, because unlike with firearms, where the noise comes from the explosion and breaking of the sound barrier by the bullet, the noise with air rifles comes from the spring or other mechanical parts.

I shoot outdoor cats.
That being said go fuck them up opie, I do it for environmental protection, cruelty deserves cruelty.

Cats have a right to jump in a trash compactor. If you don't keep your animal in your house don't complain if it gets treated like a street animal by people. I generally wouldn't fuck with an animal for fun, but domestic cats are responsible for killing off bird populations in urban and rural areas en masse.

You're an idiot and your b8 is shit.

Fuck you, those birds needed to die.

Also put your cat inside, or atleast tie a loud bell around its neck.

He's quite sensible tbqh m8. As I said in the post above yours, domestic cats wreak havoc on urban and rural ecosystems.

I'm going to go out and shoot birds just because of you, two. I'll grind them up and feed them to the stray cats.

So you're a LevAy Satanist.

I was thinking of joining a Satanic belief.
What kind of Ideals are you into?

I actually shoot outdoor cats on sight, they are the number one cause of anthrpogenic biodiversity loss. But I don't live in the suburbs with a bunch of faggot neighbors that would call the cops on me for killing their pet.

You're just vomiting up ridiculous dogma. Cats hunt and catch the weak and diseased and unfit to survive.

Deal with it, nigger. Without cats to control them, your precious birds would be cancerous diseased pests.

Already they are severely damaging to many industries, causing millions in losses annually. Fuck those birds, dude.

OP is a retard that hasn't researched his "belief".

Why are you such a faggot?
Are your feelings hurt?
I doubt you could even hit a bird.

Where do you live them? I'll come to you and help end the life of at least one big pest.

Garfield Arkansas, meet me at the bus stop at noon in two days.

Go outside, ask him to stop. If not, go back outside and beat the shit out of him.

that fucking quote doesnt necessarily mean kill them. youre a passive aggressive faggot, basing your 'religion' off some shitty samurai quote that doesnt even represent what a samurai is.
the fact that you didnt immediately wreck their shit when they spat on your cat, instead posted on Sup Forums

oh wait... this is bait

I like the fact that you can't hurt small children or animals and that you should only be cruel if they are also cruel

Cats literally will hunt into extinction any species that is smaller than them, not even for food, just because of their latent predatory instincts. Your grasp on natural order is nonexistent, if I were you I wouldn't open my mouth on the subject any further.

Be sure to hold a sign that says "massive faggot" so I know it's you.

Post address...why come to be if you dont want help

>poorly camouflaged """"""satanist"""""" thread

Actually, I've killed dozens of birds. I cause birds to die constantly. I eat them, too.

I have a trap out and put some seeds int here and they go in and get trapped. Then you can break their wings so the cats get experience with killing them.

Humans are the number one cause of anthropogenic biodiversity loss you fucking pleeb. It's because we wipe out their environments en masse. Cats just help clean up the mess we make.

So if you're going to shoot at something, come try to shoot me, nigger, I guarantee you I won't be as easy prey as those cats.

I mean your land nigger, where is your land.

>anthrpogenic
>human caused
Full retard

>samurai quote
kek'd

Actually, you shut your idiot mouth. do you know what the #1 cause of death in urban environments are for birds? It's windows you goddamned troll. WINDOWS.

>my religion
>ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
>not satanist
fucking ask the dark lord to make them suffer then.

no jail
=???
profit

It's a fact, nigger.

Once you get to Garfield take a left on highway 127, drive down the road about 7 miles until you see "Shaffer road"
Drive down Shaffer road until you see "high street" and you're home.

Take a pic of them and post it. Give us something or GTFO

You fucking moron, anthrpogenic means humans are the root cause.
Cats are the number one source of human caused biodiversity loss, not biodiversity loss in general.

>go outside
>spit on him
>kick him
>wwjd

You for real, nigger? You're only like 2 hours from Tulsa. lol

>When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

mention a cat and the summer doesnt realize how obviously the above line gives away the fact this is fucking bait.

Since when are windows not anthropogenic?

You are basing your belief structure on limited, isolated, and bogus data.

OP is a satanist

Come on over, I'll dab you out because I feel sorry that you have to live in Tulsa

NYPA. pls kys
Plus sage, liar

Do you live on Beaver Lake?

That's some nice rural land out there. You should not be killing cats, m8. That's not nice. God might find it in his heart to bring retribution down on you.

dude, post the address.

>Killing everyone who hurts animals

You're fucking pathetic OP. Get your cat and either handle this like a man or accept the fact you're so weak you can't even protect your pets. But since you're an edgy satanist faggots we all know how you're gonna handle the situation.

>CATS ARE AWESOME
>BIRDS ARE AWESOME
>PEOPLE THAT SHOOT CATS ARE FUCKING FREAKS
>OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT

No I'm not, it's science.
The life of on wild animal is worth a million kitty cats that are feed wild animals to begin with.
A useless sink in scarce resources if you ask me, and I fucking love cats.