Why are you faggots so against people believing in more than two genders?

why are you faggots so against people believing in more than two genders?
if it doesnt hurt anybody then is it any of your business?
the only argument you faggots can come up with is
"its cringey"
"kys"
"if i had a dollar for every gender there was xD"
"i identify as an apple! xD"

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwj8ntXk47fOAhUMS2MKHbAEAjgQFggvMAU&usg=AFQjCNGEIyi7eVBvF_F0LycsJIVtqRlrcw&sig2=TpBOGDBa4vomr0L_e3Bj7A
transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm
vocativ.com/culture/lgbt/transgender-suicide/
thinkprogress.org/no-high-suicide-rates-do-not-demonstrate-that-transgender-people-are-mentally-ill-5074c09a5827#.sz115movt
theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/30/health.mentalhealth
thefederalist.com/2016/07/07/evidence-the-transgender-suicide-rate-isnt-due-to-discrimination/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bc they're all fucking Trump supporter monkeys

How can you say it doesnt hurt anybody? We are going against established science.
>hurr gender not sex
It is the same shit.

It's simply because there are only two Genders, no matter what you wanna do. But I agree with your argument that they should stop complaining so much. You can be what you want, so why should people care about what you wanna be. I am a male/female Person that is proud to be what i am. So go screw yourself, haters and faggots what wanna be special.

It's scientifically proven that there are only 2 genders. Saying otherwise just makes you a target for people on the internet to insult you, which is why this happens.

sex
either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.
the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).
>same thing
are you retarded?

Your sex is your gender and anyone who says otherwise is mentally ill.

So we someone who goes to the doctor and fills out forms and they are male but identify as female what should they put down?

There are 2 genders because there are only 2 different genitalia. Male and female, cock and vagina. You can't have both, or anything different, or in between. If u ever get confused about your gender "identity", just look down, you faggot. If ur a male and you think/want to be female, it's called you're fucking sick in the head.

You can take the hormone therapy, you can cut off your dick and get an inverted penis surgery, you can dress and act like a girl, but no matter how hard you try you will never, ever be a REAL woman. And vise versa. Got it? Good. Now kill yourself.

I'll take the bait.
Reason being is that it's not mental healthy for the individual to actively believe in something the is incorrect. Especially to the extent of them getting visually upset when someone "misgenders" them.
Fact of the matter people who actively go about changing their genders via surgery, in hopes of becoming who they "really are"; they have a higher sucidied rate then those who accept who they were born as.

You can live life forcing other to accept who you are, and you'll never be happy if you try to be what you're not. Plain and simple

"In need of urgent psychiatric care"

if it's a medical thing?
they put down their sex
if it's a job application or some shit?
they put whatever they feel comfortable as identifying as

I sexually identify as a 2007 freightliner columbia.

Srsly. Stop. And I agree with No.698861237.

>Now kill yourself.
A lot of them do, even after surgery. They realise they can never truly change gender and they havent had the proper mental health treatment so they rage quit life.

well I mean it's possible to be born with both
what now?

Why should they be forced to put down their sex? They dont identify as that, so they arent that correct? See how this gets silly, the only people who get a pass are intersex people, but they are an extremely rare genetic defect

>well I mean it's possible to be born with both
Nope. You can have mangled versions of one or both but no one is born with a proper dick and vagina. They go in the same place dude.

If gender doesn't matter, then why should people have the right to change it?

It shows that you're such a boring piece of shit that you find issue with something as fucking trivial as your gender

>i found an outlier
>this means my point is correct
Learn to stats m8

>Gender doesn't matter
>People can be born the wrong gender

Pick one.

Why do you have a problem with people believing there's a problem with that?
If it doesn't hurt anybody then is it any of your business?
The only argument you faggots can come up with it
"gender is a social construct"
"you're transmysoginistic"
"I love penis in my bumhole xD"

Kek

Because biology exists

And I don't feel one bit sorry for them. In fact I'd rather they suicide than stay alive long enough to keep making these threads and sjw protests.

they should put down their sex because being healthy is above identification/happiness.
if they're honestly that retarded to put down their identity if they havent gone through any sort of transformation they deserve to be ill/die.

Autismos can call themselves schoolbusses for all I care, as long as it stops them from getting autismrage
But society knows

I don't care so long as they go into their biological gender bathroom and pay extra for health insurance

But even if they go through the transformation their genes and chromosomes dont transform. How can you call yourself chaos gendered when that makes no goddamn sense one way or the other? We are allowing a generation to start assuming things about themselves that isnt true, do you not see how this will complicate things down the line?

Making up definitions doesn't make them correct. This is the same bullshit as defining sexism and racism on power. Fits your narrative, but is simply factually incorrect.

Even if they go through the "transformation" all that has changed is that they are now abominations.

Sameeee

Ikr who needs an identity like whose ever died from not having an identity (this is sarcasm, your psychological needs are even more important than food and water)

if i had a dollar for every gender there was xD i would have 2 dollars

>making up definitions
nigger go to google and search up the definition for sex and the definition of gender
to save you the time its the exact fucking thing i posted

Cause guess what, buddy, those taxpayer dollars, yeah, they're coming out of my paycheck, and guess what, I would much rather be building a wall to keep those damn BEANERS out than making"gender neutral" bathrooms.

xy, xx.

Anything else is a social construct. Its fine if you wanna be a sea cucumber but you will just look like a retard if you start acting like one.

Besides trying to identify as male or female why don't you spend your time just being your self and loving anyone who shares the same ideas or the same things. throw away trying to act a certain way and put a fucking title on it you will just end up looking like a retard in the end.

>thinking google doesnt play a hand in the narrative
I bet you think facism is only a right wing ideal huh?

Are you literally retarded? It is possible to sit in a blank room for a year so long as you can shit eat and drink. Try doing it with no food and water and you'll die. Saying psychological needs are more important than two of the most basic needs is fucking retarded

It's retarded there needs to be different definitions. Sex=gender for 99.99999% of people and the other 0.00001% of people are mentally ill.

it is because it is not true, and seemingly harmless things can hurt. you should stop being a maggot and accept the science behind the human body, you shouldn't strive to be what you are not, though men with tots and chicks that resemble a man are fine, they are how ever still their original gender deferment by their sexual reproductive system that they are born with.

no you really couldn't
with no social interaction or anything to do but sit/stand or whatever you would soon go insane and start gouging out your eyes
or kill yourself

I think you guys are against this because you are all very insecure with yourselves and probably really depressed. You're just envious of those who are happy and confident of who they are.

I'm not against anything or anyone, UNTIL you faggots force it down my throat.
>protip: Whining about something ad nauseam does nothing beneficial for your cause.

You might but you might not.
With no food or water you 100% will definitely without doubt fucking die, how do you not understand this shit?

biologically there are only two genders.

the other variations are a combination of psychoillnesses, bodyillnesses, chemicals, surgery.

Trans people are the opposite of happy and confident in who they are. Their self-esteem is so low they go to extreme lengths to change and butcher themselves.

Social isolation wont necessarily cause you to kill yourself. It depends on the person. No food or water will kill anybody

I am not envious of any trans or non cis person

You realize that you wouldn't have absolutely nothing to do right? You can meditate, exercise, sleep, eat, make art/write on the walls with your shit. You'd die of dehydration in about 10 days, long before you'd be completely insane from having no one to tell you your gender indentity is valid.

Fuck off shill.

Because to call yourself neither male nor female, to identify as "non binary", is creating a new binary, either " cis-gender" or "gender spectrum"

Because in order to have a gender spectrum, you have to have limits, meaning there have to be ends of the spectrum, I.E. "most male" and "most female". These could only logically be taken by two people, meaning everyone else is now something else that is meaningless and only defined by these two ends.

Because what the fuck is it to say you're anything else. " genderqueer" "otherkin" "fuckboi" whatever, these are names for personalities and lifestyles, not genders.

Untrue. They know who they are and they are so sure of it that they alter their appearance permanently to cooperate with their identity.

You are probably a really repressed and angry person.

They how come so many trans people kill themselves? Happy and confident people dont commit suicide.

Can you give me a statistical analysis or an article for that claim or are you just wishing that were true?

Why am i repressed user? Because i dont envy trans or non cis people?
I am very comfortable with who i am, it seems to me being trans is the very definition of not being comfortable with who you are.

Okay, how about the fact that you people only give a fuck about it because you want to feel special, you never shut the fuck up about it, it's all you think about. You start fucking vibrating at your computer chairs waiting to call someone out for going against this fabricated fucking bullshit cause you have concocted. If you fucking devoted half of that energy to something that mattered, we might get something done.

I mean, you are a minority, but such a vocal one that your idiotic talking points have actually made a difference. The signs on bathrooms don't mean a damn thing anymore because of you. Why don't you devote that energy to a better cause? An important one? But instead you whine about something that is literally just a phase for 99% of the people in the movement and will be forgotten by the time they turn 30.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwj8ntXk47fOAhUMS2MKHbAEAjgQFggvMAU&usg=AFQjCNGEIyi7eVBvF_F0LycsJIVtqRlrcw&sig2=TpBOGDBa4vomr0L_e3Bj7A

First, see this post addressing the same claim () and i don't know that you are repressed I just thought that it was probable. It's hard to read people on the internet.

Gender is defined as "the state of being male or female", so to say that there is more than 2 genders is wrong. And being wrong in an era where all the facts you could ever want to know are at your fingertips is something that deserves hatred and mockery. Faggots

As you wish

transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm

vocativ.com/culture/lgbt/transgender-suicide/

Fair enough, but a higher suicide rate among such a limited community is not surprising just because a single incident affects the figures more. But, suicide among transgenders doesn't necessarily indicate mental instability as a direct result of being transgender.

thinkprogress.org/no-high-suicide-rates-do-not-demonstrate-that-transgender-people-are-mentally-ill-5074c09a5827#.sz115movt

So you find the fact that they willingly alter their bodies as proof to the claim that they know who they are despite numbers coming out saying the majority regret their sex change.
theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/30/health.mentalhealth

So 40% of a particular group attempting suicide doesnt scream mental health problem to you? Do you know how absurdly high that is?

Why are you demi tards so against people who want a reasonable expectation of privacy and consideration?

Oh because only you can be right, forgot.

Then you're a freak in a tiny minority and you don't count. Sorry you lost the genetic lottery so bad.

>But, suicide among transgenders doesn't necessarily indicate mental instability as a direct result of being transgender.
It's not a coincidence. These people are often suicidal even if they get all the help they want.

>thinkprogress.org
Yeah...about that
thefederalist.com/2016/07/07/evidence-the-transgender-suicide-rate-isnt-due-to-discrimination/
How can you claim it is due to discrimination when other minority groups who are discriminated against do not have comparable rates?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/
Of course the narrative is on the bullying amd not the mental illness

Mental instability isn't a result of being transgender, but transgenderism is a possible result of being mentally unstable.

Suicide isn't caused by transgenderism, both transgenderism and suicide have the same cause.

This.

This.

God, is this the new copypasta? Bring back the bitch from The Neverending Story.

>you're just jealous!
Says the faggot

Look, being trans is a mental illness. Which is fine, plenty of people are mentally ill, including myself. But lets not pretend a wizard put your soul into the wrong body or whatever the fuck trans people believe.

Kys

because just like everything else fucking retarded, they try to push their beliefs onto others.

Yeah, why should everyone else have to feel uncomfortable because a small majority of men who think they're women want to use the ladies' room? Awfully inconsiderate to be so demanding.

Underrated post

Thanks leafy

This. Every trans person I've met has given some indication that something fucked up happened to them that made them that way.

But hey, lets feed into their delusions and let them hack their bodies and deform themselves. #Progress

>small majority
What m8?