Why is Japanese so hard?

Why is Japanese so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1Fxg2w7yeY
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikibooks:Language_Learning_Difficulty_for_English_Speakers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's not an Indo-European language

you cant learn japanese

Nah, it's quite easy but time consuming.

what do you mean by easy?

You don't have to use your brain to think about something. You need only to memorize things

ask to your mom, she knows what being easy means

>you don't have to use your brain when translating
wtf

You just memorize language equivalents and use them in translation.

>what is grammar

>being a doctor isn't hard, you just gotta memorize a bunch of things
fuck off ivan

Did you think for half an hoar about what you should use after "what" or just use complete construction from your brain?
It's partly true. You just using patterns to understand what illness the person have but you should think about what patterns to implement to recognize a disease

Russian is Indo-European language too

so that weebs are unable to ruin the country
you might be thinking about Chinese, the grammar is very simple but there's a shitload of stuff to memorize
Jap grammar is rather complicated

I was learning japanese for 3 months but dropped it because you have to invest about 2 hours a day to keep progress visible. Do I was talking about my personal experience

I'm speaking from my experience of half a year of learning Chinese and what a weeb who tried to learn Japanese told me. Maybe you didn't get far enough, but I heard that Japanese grammar was a pain in the ass. Or maybe he was just making shit up or dumb as fuck.

tuturu~

u r dum

Well it's definitely harder than English grammar but it's not very hard. There are just many exceptions and rules you should apply. But it just requires some practice, nothing more

IBN GO SEN HYAKU

IT ONLY GETS HARDER

youtube.com/watch?v=e1Fxg2w7yeY

LOOK AT THIS BULLSHIT

LOOK AT IT

へーそうなん?
文法や発音が日本語に似てると言われるフィンランド人ならともかく、
ロシア人の君も難しいとは思わないんだ?凄いね

It's language knowledge vs language performance.
It is indeed not very difficult to learn Japanese grammar, Chinese grammar, or really any grammar. But it is hard to use it fluently in conversation. If I ask you to form some German sentence and say you have 10 minutes, you could probably create a perfect translation. But if i talk to you and you have to think and say sentences instantenously, you will trip up on noun genders, tenses, conjugation, cases, because your inexperienced mind can't process it fast enough, you need years of experience to do it.
Some languages are easier in that regard because they don't require much thinking. Like Malay/Indonesian. You can form sentences like a Neanderthal, such as "I go school" or "I eat chicken yesterday and chicken delicious "

It's not difficult because of the my native language but because people afraid of languages like japanese or chinese because it looks and sounds totally different. If we talk about japanese it's just totally different and if you understand how language works it becomes quite easy to learn it.

i used to speak japanese, it is really easy for Spanish Speakers like me, i learned in 6 months. hehehehehe my japanese girlfriends help me hahahaha
but japanese its Easy to learn, well Hiragana and Katakana are easy
Kaji is a pain in the ass.

>he thinks homophones are difficult

Japanese is a super easy language to learn. The written language is much better than the roman alphabet.

please show me the way

not as hard as muh dik

I thought you were talking about my d.

Actually I've never seen gaijins who speak Japanese fluently and funny how some of them act like they are pretty good at Japanese kek

are you japanese?

Why *are Japanese so hard

yep

Please don't reply to the russian. He has no idea what he's talking about.
Japanese grammar is a fucking nightmare.
t. Formally studied it for 4 years

No, It's easy as fuck

You mean Japanese penises are the hardest?

If you think Japanese is hard, try learning Armenian

chimpo

You're a brainlet

Becoming a doctor literally is memorizing hordes of information. It's not easy but it's also not maths.

lewd desu(////)

>Formally
So what, three or so hours a week in a class?

I hear Russian language is similar to our language relatively.

So filthy gaijins like you don't ever figure out their secret code.
For example, 躊躇 means 'hesitation'. For a writing system this complicated, they must be doing it on purpose.

total bs.its fucking hard to pronounce for us. i think youre referring to finnish or smth

To keep the whito piggu out

the range of language tree of English and Japanese is too far from each. that's why most Japanese are shit at English and the same goes for foreigners studying Japanese.

What's so hard about it? Every language has its rules. I used Tae Kim's guide and it was quite easy to follow. You just need to understand that language that uses kanji requires different gramma to use it properly. That's all

Because fuck you
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikibooks:Language_Learning_Difficulty_for_English_Speakers

japan is a meme language

dont learn it. its useless

I don't know the details.
And you should not say too obvious thing.
It doesn't make sense to say a story without paradoxical contents.