NEVER MADE IT AS A WISE MAN

NEVER MADE IT AS A WISE MAN

JUST RAPE MY SHIT UP

what happened now

More coverups and lies

Rape

IF SO ITS A WOMAN

What do you expect from a school that lied to their fans about using real bricks

I dont even know what happened this time but good song choice op, I laughed

Baylor has been rape city since at least 2010 when RGIII started taking over. Reminiscent of the teams full of felons that Miami and Florida fielded years back.

BECAUSE OF YOU I NEVER STRAY TOO FAR FROM THE SIDEWALK

You could see it coming, too, team getting more bloated each year. Too good, too big, too fast, something had to be up.

Can I get a fucking source?

Lol how bout Jarrett Stidham taking a pic with his brand new truck the day after he signed with Baylor
>Guess he need transportation to his new job... at an athletic supply store part owned by Art Briles
>Guess he didn't need to go too far though since he was living with a Baylor donor at the time (not of relation or legal guardian... through his last year of high school)

Funny how he left when the biscuit wheels fell off the gravy train.

Baylor wasn't even trying to hide their shadiness

kek back to the Big 12 basement for you Baylor

>never made it as a wise man

Well no shit, that school is for retards.

Baylor, Iowa State, and Kansas in the basement again

Top kek

Is rape an sport?

If so Baylor strives to be national champion for life

>friend made fun of me when Penn State scandal dropped, said that their football team would never be the same
>through the years growing up he's been bandwagoning all kinds of promising college football teams
>Boise State, when they were relevant
>Stanford, praising Andrew Luck
>Notre Dame, for like half a season
>just switching between whatever team was an "underrated #1" that year
>the past three years he's been on Baylor's dick
>surprise surprise buddy, how's it feel

What's his next team? I actually lost contact with him, so I can't ask.

I would guess either UM or Clemson

So basically, Baylor got gud so quickly by recruiting high-level talent with too much personal baggage for good schools to touch?

basically. for example they were the only p5 school to offer this one 4 star receiver who had been arrested for raping a 12 year old. They were also accepting talented transfers who had been kicked out of their schools for violent crimes.

And yet Texas continues to be shit. I guess it's TCU's conference to lose.

>one 4 star receiver who had been arrested for raping a 12 year old
But those charges were dropped apparently

School also went all-in on football to Penn State levels of arrogancy

It was ridiculous that they were ever ranked 2nd.

They let the Hammond guy involved in football activities not play in real games that's all. I would keep him being suspended until proven innocence till guilty.

The media has been out of control full force on these allegation of rapes. We deserve to question players and victims about these issues. Whole thing is cluster fuck, feminists and "sexual assault activists" get a huge hard on about incidents.

Every school will go to defend themselves to the highest standard when allegations happen. This should be obvious to fan and alumni representing the school.

Oklahoma is always great and Okie State will be decent as long as Mike Gundy is there.

desu, Baylor had a chance at a Natty last year until the injuries and scandals hit

Oklahoma is a paper tiger. They lost to fucking Texas last year and they only beat TCU and Baylor when both teams were riddled with injuries. And if that's the case Okie State is even worse.

No they didn't. They were playing scrubs until Oklahoma. Raping Kansas at football isn't an accomplishment.

This shit happened last fall and he played the rest of the season and stayed in school long enough to stalk and terrorize another female

>muh BOMC

truly taken the place of big brother aggy

What teams that are going through rough patches do ya'll hope become elite again? I would love for Miami, U$C, and Texas to be great again. Those teams were fun as fuck. At least Miami is slowly getting back and the best case for Texas would be that Strong goes 8-5 and has a good class going so UT can hire Herman and rob an in-state rival of a good coach all the while profiting from Baylor. Idk about USC.

Checked

Nice quads

Best case for Texas is Strong goes 8-5 like you said but gets fired and we get fucking Dabo. Fuck Herman's unproven ass, who nknows if Strong's zulu nogs will respond to a nerdy former G5 coach. Strong is stacking the roster but is an idiot gameday coach

What's better for Texas they are bringing back Mack Brown as President again

Strong will get them back 8-5 season. For Dabo after this season he's NFL Coach bound same as for Jimbo Fisher.

unless those females have a vendetta against the whole football school then there's something wrong to this.

>but those charges were dropped
Hey Art, how ya been?

I just don't understand why a girl would hang out, let alone get drunk around, a bunch of black dudes from the ghetto that are dumb as shit and treat women horribly.

at some point victim shaming needs to happen, because telling girls they should be able to do whatever they want, dress however they want, in any location that they want is just flat-out dangerous.

I just don't have much sympathy for some slut running her way through the football team who gets raped one night.

real rape is like home break ins, pedophilia, gang rapes of a girl walking alone, etc. some chick who willingly gets drunk around a bunch of hardcore nigs and gets raped? it's just not the same.

Doing well, how are you doing are you still sucking some clients dick for pocket change. It's alright you no shame for yourself as female nor as a indecent human being.

God Bless you little child

Oklahoma was after Baylor lost their starting QB. Stidham has/had promise but he was a true freshman and wasn't ready, and he got hurt on the first series too.

As someone who goes to Baylor I'm glad this happened, all of it the rapes, Starr resigning, nigger collision team destructing
It couldn't happen to a batter school

Nah we just bandwagoned the fuck out of it cuz we were winning even then it was hard to fill our stadium now we go back to shit AND not caring about football
Only people who care about football at Baylor is the alum and the white chicks who ironically get raped by the football players

Even if they made it to the playoffs, Clemson would have wrecked them worse than they did Oklahoma.

REMINDER THAT """"WE""""" BEAT GAYLOR