/got/ general

The true baratheon heir edition

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4ki23r/the_truede_leaks_seems_like_he_was_right_after_all/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for

2nd for Davos has no reason to be on the show anymore

>It's an "evil man gets himself elected by making an impossible promise to restore prosperity to a region through an insane building project" episode

>It's a "woman loses the election because she wasn't able to offer a concrete reason to vote for her beyond the expectation she deserves to be next in line" episode

>It's a "young brother is expected to be a major contender but is relentlessly abused and mocked until he gives up" episode

>It's an "old man still thinks he has a chance to change the system when anyone paying attention can see he'll be gone by the end of June" episode

>The Others are just a biological weapon gone wrong, a la the Reapers.
>Bran is a literal time lord, bound to create numerous Terminator twists.
>Hodor's name has the most batshit retarded explanation possible.

Wow. Bravo GRRM.

Well, since he is never going to finish the books, at least some of his fans might end up writing a more decent fan-fic instead of the abomination he has planned for the next books.

So did I forget someone, or is the only remaining male faction leader Ramsay of House Edgelord?

me and my boys

> no black hair
Dropped

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4ki23r/the_truede_leaks_seems_like_he_was_right_after_all/

Truede leeks confirmed as real thanks to ep 5 leak!

These two have both killed white walkers now.

Coincidence? I think not.

Euron has retaken the Iron Islands thank christ

So how exactly did past hodor get affected by bran warging into future hodor?

So who's the top and who's the bottom? They clearly fucked behind the scenes, right?

>Seeing torrents for episode 6 and 7

More leaks or bullshit?

Am I the only Davosbro who is perfectly fine with latching him on to Jon just so we can keep him around?

>fav video games turn to absolute shit
>fav TV show turns to absolute show
>animal lover constantly need to see direwolves butchered for shock value and budget constraints

>the final dagger in my heart is my waifu being a coalburner

just cut my life into fucking pieces

Really hoping TWOW have better Other/White Walker than tonight's episode.

>direwolves keep fucking dying

What is the fucking POINT

IS THE ENTIRE POINT TO MANIPULATE THE EMOTIONS OF THE READER/VIEWER BECAUSE LE FUCKING EPIC OLD YELLER KILL ALL THE DOGS MEMEING BULLSHIT FUCK

Who is waiting to see the reaction of the faggots here who haven't watched yet?

Tommen is the bottom because I'd want to ravage his boipussy more than Brans

Link to Episode 6 pls

>deluded old fossil
>totally corrupt cunt
>destructive, unlikable asshole

POTTERY

>Bernie
>Gains power
Didn't really think that one through.

What happened with Tommen exactly?

Of if there's like only 5 walkers and 2 (maybe eveb 3?) of them are dead ins't this whole thing not even a big deal?

I mean some random girl with a spear can take them down then they aren't a threat at all imo

holy shit she looks past 40 in this scene

MAKE

Dickon will die anyway.

Kills himself like a beta.

Where the fuck is House Reed?

DELET THIS

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Is it just me or did these guys have a really hard time moving around? They looked like clowns.

>destructive

I mean if you count the complete and utter fucking up the establishment, yeah I guess

>unlikable

lmao no

I can't wait until Fargo comes back
He walks in on Margaery and three summer islanders

He'll jump out the window

WESTEROS

>Really hoping TWOW have better Other/White Walker than tonight's episode.

It is clear the the fat man intended for this to happen. I don't think D&D would make such a major change.

He fucked up. GRRM=hack confirmed.

If that was it they probably wouldn't make it a half-assed 3 second "oh and btw the dog dies" scene where they can't even get the head size of the colour right.

Ramsay, Tommen/Kevan, Sweetrobin/Littlefinger, Walder Frey, whoever is the leader of the Tullys, Jon.

>DABID
>HEY DABID
>WHAT ABOUT THE WOLVES DABID
>"JUST"
>SAY NO MORE DABID

He's almost there! Just gotta donate the last of your live savings for a big push in California!

I cant wait for these two to be confirmed twins
How would /got/ react?

>Trump
>unlikable asshole
The fuck are you on about?

You know for sure this 'hold the door' bollocks is a GRRM construction and not something specific to the TV show? They've already totally butchered the plot so how can you be sure that part isn't new?

I laughed, then cried.

Bran's actor fucking lied to us.

He said the Children were like Rayquaza, they're really more like Team Magma/Aqua, unleashing terrible weather and climate controlling shit on the world that eventually turns against them

And she might have Dark sister. She picked up a sword near those Obsidian tipped spears. No reason to leave a regular sword there.

RIP pupper ;_;

>destructive unlikable asshole
you have to go back

What did he mean by this?

It was just bantz.

MAGA

cgi 2 expensive and hbo is a low budget studio :>

Tommen is Cersei's bitch, Kevan is Olenna's, and Jon is Sanser's. Tullys and Freys haven't even made an appearance in three seasons.

Does anyone else think that this whole "seeing the past through trees" thing is pants on head retarded?

I mean there's not even a mechanism explained as to why that would work.

They might as well pull a special potato out of the ground and listen to it whisper of future events next.

The whole thing is straight out of a Lucasarts adventure.

Is this rape?

Name of the actress attached to this episodes tits pls

Yeah, it's bullshit.

Looks like they turned on the blizzard machine

Soooo ASOIAF is a sci-fi story now? Preston Jacobs was right all along

I'm feeling the banter you flying fucking cuck nerdlord

the makeup in this scene was weird

>trump is a real life mary sue

Holy shit.

Brienne needs to get off her high horse, beggars can't be choosers.

Is this a meme? Does it happen this week?

In 2 generation's time.

>Bran's actor said the Children were like Rayquaza
BAHAHAHA, FAGGOT! My boyfriend Isaac just told me he has no idea what that even means. Eat a cock, friendo.

Gwendoline Christie is easily in the bottom 5 of got actors.

lel, he really is.

He will die this season just so brienne never knows true love. Just as she shows interest in him he will die. Cap this post

Leaks say he does it.

How does she still have time to cut her hair and slick it back like that?

I love this

HOW DO THE CHILDREN HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE ICE MONSTERS?

WHY NOT A GREEN LEAF MONSTER?

What's the first thing you'd watch if you were Bloodraven??

Someone post fake sansa's tits

Was he really making pokemon reference?

maybe he is not that much of a pokemon nerd

>Brienne has literally never had any male show sexual attraction to her in her entire life
>Sighs in exasperation like a sitcom character

B
R
A
V
O

D
&
D

So you guys are saying Bran 'time traveled' because he warged into Hodor in his vision which then made him retarded for the next 20 years or w/e?

I'll give you Tommen being Cersei's puppet but Kevan is not Olenna's and Sansa is supporting Jon, not the other way around. Also forgot about Euron.
>Tullys and Freys haven't even made an appearance in three seasons
You said faction leaders, not major characters on the show.

Isaac is the bottom. Dean had to talk him into it because Isaac is really shy, IRL. But he's a sweet boy.

Does anyone? Nothing matters or makes sense anymore

Hordor

you never licked a metal pole on a cold winter day? this is how it happened.

Something erotic if i'm gonna be stuck in a tree forever

> "Ned please!" begged Lyanna from a mount of white sheet freshly soaked with gore. "He'll never rest if he knew."
> "He won't kill a babe," Ned explained, unable to conceal the doubt in his voice. "Robert's a good friend."
> "He murdered Rhaegar! He will do the same to our son."
> "The Targaryens murdered father -"
> "Our father!" said Lyanna, beautiful even as she blinking away tears, "and our brother."
> Ned bowed his head in shame and looked into a pair of grey eyes untainted by the cruelty of this world. Has it really been that long ago since Robert led them against the Mad King?
> "There has been enough blood spilt because of me," whispered Lyanna with sadness in her voice. "Ned please... I'll suck your cock."

She goes to the same moving beauty shop that Sansa goes to to get her nails done and makeup touched up.

RAEP

Fuck off you boring alt-right fucks
Sup Forums went to shit the day you cunts started pouring in here
I say this as a low-key Trump supporter

That whole ending scene felt so unreal I almost forgot I was waching GOT. Is there litteraly any political intrigue, hell, anything even "smart" going on right now in the show's world? What happened to the actuall game of thrones?

So i Guess Bran is Rayquaza?

Magic, don't gotta explain shit.

NO

Shiera getting naked

>What happened to the actuall game of thrones?

Three hacks fucked it up.

I would find her squatting

Where does Brienne get all that Axe brand pomade in the middle ages?

>we will see Brienne plunging her big white cock up Tormund's asshole

GET HYPE