New thread from old tinder continues. Heres where i left off

New thread from old tinder continues. Heres where i left off
>No fucking way.. Dude wait after this message I will do dubs again I just can't believe she's putting up with this she's a trooper

nice trips
send her the greentext

Wew I may have a chance of saving this I want her to like me...I want her to like Sup Forums

But I liek you

I will however let this thread die. Just started talking to her again lol

what are you even talking about you autist
just deliver ffs

Now give me your mother-whore fucking phone number or I'll tell everyone at the Bistro you put AIDS in the coffee

This is awesome

I'm waiting on dubs you pleb

As op I unbiased roll for this

Well I guess I'm just gonna fuck this chick thanks for nothing

God I actually worry about this chick fuck it back to dubs lay it on me

Kayla

You look sweet though, and you seem to have a sense of humor. Do you wanna get some coffee? Maybe a bagel on a moonlit beach?

Any dubs at all...

Send this

I meant this

My sides are in orbit over this convo oh my god I have no idea

North County 760?

Can you zozzle my nozzle?

:o are you a wizard?

Oh I just read what I posted whoops

Shuuurr bud

baby come back! you can blame it all on me

Are you into klansmen bukkake too?!

This bitch thinks she can hang

stop lolling and get serious. you got a dick and i got a big fat pussy. they need to meet

There's a pretty constant dialog going lol

Haha tell her that was your ice breaker

My hero! Op here

Alright I'm just at this chick need to get btfo mode

havent kek'd so hard the whole week

She's got to think... I have b good luck

this is the best thread

Give me more!!!

I know you think I'm crazy, but I'm just madly in love with you sweetie

fuck it reroll

Hey im gonna buy you some lotion make sure to use it all and especially on your pussy

Oh god that's so cringe (op not rolling for this).. or maybe.. fuck it I'll roll for anything this bitch is thinking. You're supposed to be Sup Forums

Tell her to chill out and you will paint her as an aztec warrior princess on the hood of your car

>You got some yokes chica

We do what we do ese

kek. do it

Dude op here this is dumb but I still kekd way too hard lol

The following link and you will have a good time for the next day and time for a while back I am a bit more and I have to do with it and it was the first place and the best way is fine for a few weeks and then you will have a good time for the next day and time of the day and time for a while ago I had to do with it are intended for a few weeks and I have to do with it and I have to do it in a couple weeks and then you will have a good idea to get a good time for the use the app and activate the user to enter the following document untitled by my friend

OP this is cringey as fuck. 0/10

this

> (You)
>I know you think I'm crazy, but I'm just madly in love with you sweetie
Ffs I did know I rolled dubs on that oh lord

>"hope you find what youre looking for"
every fucking time...

THIS BRING HER HOME
>you will paint her as an aztec warrior princess on the hood of your car

I wanna get me some of dat herbalife Kayla

Sorry that I'm acting like this. I just haven't been myself since I got diagnosed with HIV next week. I also have herpes and genital warts. what girl is ever going to want me now?

Sorry that I'm acting like this. I just haven't been myself since I got diagnosed with HIV last week. I also have herpes and genital warts. what girl is ever going to want me now?

> (You)
>Tell her to chill out and you will paint her as an aztec warrior princess on the hood of your car
I've never had someone just put up with trolling like this.. I'm just... I don't even know

Roll

Anyways miss. Pedro, you don't have to give me your phone number anymore, I got your adress and I'm gonna come over to get me some of dat herbalife fagina

How dare she

I have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and

Rolling

/kayla.pedro.10

ayyy

Listen bitch, my 2" dick is diamond hard right now and I'm going to use you like the little fuck toy you are.

Oh fuck I'm so sorry that was Chad, the voice in my head. He's usually a bro but he's really telling me to fuck you.

Rollerino

4349ll

thy do people have to cringe i never understood

This

Fuckin roll

Roll

Tell her to lie down and open her mouth cuz its gonna get punished for talking to me like that

If I can't fuck you can I at least fuck your two kids?

Reroll

i know bbygirl. it'll will be miles deep in your sweet sweet ass, won't it?

I have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day
R
E
R
O
L
L

DOUBLE DUBS

>Listen bitch, my 2" dick is diamond hard right now and I'm going to use you like the little fuck toy you are.
>Oh fuck I'm so sorry that was Chad, the voice in my head. He's usually a bro but he's really telling me to fuck you.
Lel. My sides hurt so bad

Reeolll

This

Roll

Op again. Stop apologizing this bitch loves it

TRIP DUBS

Should have sent it in two messages
Also rerolling for

Specific in text on my cell and to be quickie just copy pasting mostly

Rolling

My dad is reaching for stuff, wanna join?

please smear your warm breast milk against my tender waiting asswhole

Offbyonekenobi.jpeg.cia.3dsx.gba.nds.zip.rar.pdf.jpg.png.gif.webm.icon.exe.LITEMOD.txt.ttf.pixpack

May the Fist of Dorn Watch over you!

Kek roll

Can I come visit you in Oceanside? I wanna get me some of dem Herbalife shakes. Maybe meet your kids, they seem delicious. I once met a guy who high-fived the "fuck her right in the pussy" guy. Have you ever met any celebrities?

Must move faster she thinks she's witty

Offbytwoskywalker.penisenlargementscaleofonetoten

Babe I'm actually sucking my own dick right now cause I'm a huge faggot

Rerollization

I have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and

Op here... rolling

trade pics?

ROLLL

Hank u

Fack yes

Want to see my fedora and MLP collection? It is pretty big, but my penis is small