Name one reason why you aren't voting for Trump, you filthy cuck

Name one reason why you aren't voting for Trump, you filthy cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Trump-Tower-Man-Climbing-Building-Glass-Windows-Midtown-Manhattan-389775792.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4dASz4UaaKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nuclear war seems like a bad idea

Choosing to vote for Trump or Clinton is like deciding whether to cut off your right or left hand. You'll end up single-handed no matter what.

But I am user.

>Can't stump the Trump

Because he's a plant set forth to destabilize and embarrass the GOP. In which he did an amazing job. I predict he will do more crazier shit so hillary get elected. I won't vote for her either, but the whole election process has been hacked.

Funny thing is, I don't think hillary or donald even want to be president.

if this is true, donal trump is the biggest troll of all time. He should be king of Sup Forums

faggot

not american

because I believe everyone should be gay and islam should take over america

Not an americunt

Agreed that's why Hillary can't become president.

because voting for POTUS accomplishes nothing

because only cucks want to be led

Wait, how can you not be? Are you a fucking immigrant who doesn't consider himself American despite living here?

I've thought this for a while, it all seems so fake.

This will go over a lot of people's heads though. Most people are dumb as fuck, thats why shit like this works.

>Most people are dumb as fuck
this is my only issue with domocracy... not like voting electronically isn't haxd anyway kek

but yea choose your side and join the divided and conquered like youre conditioned to

You guys would be better of with another 4 years with Obama

Says the libertard lurking on Sup Forums

Go ahead and vote hillary and we will see who is being led and cucked in her first 100 days

He hasn't sponsored this guy yet: nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Trump-Tower-Man-Climbing-Building-Glass-Windows-Midtown-Manhattan-389775792.html

>choose your side and join the divided and conquered like youre conditioned to
What if I don't want to be a libtard or a conservatard?

Shit.

That's actually true. The choice is a rich white man or a rich white woman, and the better alternative would be the black dude that's doing the job already.

We dun goofed.

You can join the elite, we don't care who wins because it doesn't affect us. We always win.

Haha "the dream" is over faggots his stupidity kill it.

because he's about as republican as muslims are peaceful.

where do I apply for this party?

My love for this man is reaching supernatural proportions

at a your nearest place of available employment,

Oh, I already work my fellow pleb, I was just asking how I join the elite party, the other two aren't working out for me.

Agreed with both, except that I'm pretty fucking sure that Hillary actually wants to be president.

Billionaires only. Pref old money.
I'm sure Trump is getting well rewarded by them for giving this election to Hillary.

I don't, I think she has to be. She owes a ton of powerful people.

although no dubs, user here is speaking truth

Ah ok.. So I'm fucked. You could have just said I was fucked from the beginning. I don't need to be lured into this non divided and conquered party, that actually divides and conquers.

I wish there was a word for people who are divided and conquered. Like partisan cancer or something. Liberals and conservatives are stage 4 malignant cancer.

I don't need a clueless racist dipshit with 5 bankrupticies and a loose cannon mouth running this fucking country.

Clinton is the next President. Deal with it.

not being a retarded redneck from Sup Forums

I'm not a US citizen, I'd think that's a pretty good reason, I don't really wanna become a US citizen either, it would mean downgrading my living standard.

There is literally nothing wrong with being liberal.

/bread

Trump's proposed several fascistic ideas. There's your reason you retard

I'm 14.

But what if you want a fascist in office?

>5 bankrupticies
This meme again. 5 out of over a hundred companies declared bankruptcy. Not the same as the man himself being bankrupt.

I can legally smoke weed. Right there as a yank my standard of living is better than yours.

Enjoy your b& faggot

I'm sure you work at an office with gym and a pool making 6 figures, developing innovative technology, and being the only contribution of technology to the world in the 21st century.

What cuntry are you from btw? with such an amazing life

Oh yeah, 6 bankruptcies. Not 5.

>Not the same as the man himself being bankrupt.

So if Trump screwed over investors and made money off it, cool, right?

good entertainment.

Probably Scheissland.

I want to vote for trump but I'm scared.

My wife wants a woman president and our bull wants a democrat.

If I vote eventually they'll find out who I voted for and then I'll be in deep shit so I'm just staying home this election

I'm in CA with a cannabis card, I smoke better weed than you've seen in your entire life kid. I literally shit on your standard of living.

Then vote for him. It's not like he's going to bunkrupt the country like he has his buisnesses by attempting to build the most unrealistic wall of all time

/thread

>Moving goalposts and making assumptions.

>our bull wants a democrat

hahahahahahahaha

same here. They said if I vote for Trump they will get a restraining order and I'll never see my wife or her son again.

Hey me too

> want to cry fam

This

WA state fag
and no you don't

you're high if you think I'm the Eurofag too :^)

not amerifag

I'm not american.

ah I thought you were that lieing eurofag

I've heard he threatened hillary.

How is pointing out an extra bankruptcy "moving the goalposts?

You don't know debate you fucking faggot.

And Trump fucked over his investors and made money of his 6 bankruptcies. This is a fact.

Stop talking shit. We do not want this dipshit playing around with public money.

So a liberal says, "if Trump is elected I'm moving to Canada."

You say, "Why not Mexico?"

liberalism is a mental disorder. They are just as racist as everyone else, but are in extreme denial.

>flip-flops too much
>doesn't think before he speaks
>doesn't really care/know what's best for the average citizen
>is really a one-trick pony
>impulsiveness isn't good for the seat of presidency
>can't handle a little grilling from pundits
>doesn't represent me
>is a habitual liar
And, as people bitched about Obama in 2008,
>lacks political knowledge and experience

He won't answer because he was lying on an anonymous image board.

also I don't need a card ^:)

Hope you guys do the right thing this Nov and legalize that shit for rec.

Scheissland the 52nd american state

Trump is a fascist.

I'd actually go to China, since (thanks to people like Trump), that's the only place I could get work at an American company.

>go to China
oh yeah
oh you fuckee suckee for sure man

His name was Seth Rich.

But I fap with the left

Because first you acted like these bankruptcies made him a failure, then you decided they made him a meanie businessman. The guy knows how to win and isnt afraid to piss people off, why wouldnt you want that kind of man in charge?

Here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=4dASz4UaaKQ

>I don't really wanna become a US citizen either, it would mean downgrading my living standard.
LOLOL you're so full of shit user, kys

Actually I'm from Australia. I get paid high 5 figures, I'm 22, and I can fuck all the kangaroos I want. This is why my standard of living is higher than any pleb murican.

That kangaroo pussy is fucking amazing. Also, you can stick your dick in the pouch too

user, his name was Seth Rich.

Yeah, but everything costs 5 times what it does in the US.

Trump is just a choice by another set of rich people, whole thing is rigged, it's blatantly obvious, they don't even try to hide it, all the money and corruption and the delegates not the people deciding is right there in the open.

"The only winning move is not to play" don't take part, you can't even passively take part.

You faggots can't even own an AR15, lol.

I don't live in the US

Fuck off and live in the woods you fantasist.

I bet you any money if he did get elected he would do nothing but what the status quo wanted and complain "my hands are tied by liberals and Democracts, I can't get anything passed"

Just you wait, Trump is a fraud just like Bernie.

> The guy knows how to win

with 6 bankruptcies

kek

Because I don't see how banning Muslims from America and building a wall between America and Mexico (which won't work, because Mexico won't pay shit for that.) will help America become great again.

why should the people who choose not to be divided and conquered have to live in the woods?

except with a Democratic Congress Sanders would have had a chance at passing legislation.

Trump, not so much.

The fact that you have not proven or given any semblance of an argument means you clearly cannot.

Truth hurts you much it seems, look how the delegates decide the candidate, look how the one with the most money from rich people always wins, the game is rigged, you know it.

I can illegally smoke it, and have done so for nearly a decade with no repurcussions whatsoever.

And I've never been shot, or feel the need to carry a firearm myself for self defense.

So fuck your standard of living in its XXXL ass, you mouthy cunt.

Next election should be Nicholas Cage for democrats peoples champ

Louis CK told me not to

If a sports team only lost 6 times in the last few decades while winning hundreds of games during the same time period you'd think they are amazing. Stop being a cuck

Because Sanders knows how to negotiate with both parties, Sanders fell on his sword to get some of his policies in place, but it was a high price to pay to lose face.

Sorry, thought we established he fucked people over and made money from those? Make your mind up.

you've never been over here in the States
you don't know shit about my standard of living

you're a lying faggot homebody

Yesterday he hinted someone should assassinate Hillary Clinton. I don't doubt he has a supporter who may attempt it. Anyone think someone will do it?

Nick Cage would be amazingly entertaining as the peoples champ.

so you can't address Trump's real failures so you make some stupid fucking inane comparison that makes no sense

k