Bran

Bran

BRan

BloodRAveN

BloodRaven

Bran is BloodRaven. Remember when BloodRaven was telling Bran about if he stays too long that he'll get stuck there? I'm betting that an older Bran chooses a particular event to revisit and then stays too long, thereby allowing him to be in two places at once.

Other urls found in this thread:

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Brynden_Rivers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's bullshit but I kinda believe it. mite b cool

Just wait until next episode where Bran tells Benjen Stark to meet him at a specific location/time during that Winterfell warging session. That's how he's going to know to save Bran and why we haven't seen him since the beginning of the series.

Did they ever explain who bloodraven was in the show?

No, just that he's "thousands of years old"

Why would Benjen leave so early then? If he knows when to meet Bran then surely he would spend a little more time at the watch.

anyone got a stream for GoT?

because he is a man, and he needs a woman to guide him

someone needs to shoop bran as mcfly and old guy as the doc because time travel is a thing now

Not in the show, but he's Brynden Rivers. awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Brynden_Rivers

He actually made a cameo appearance in the Hedge Knight trilogy (Prequel books to the ASOIAF series), guy was as strict as Stannis.

two things

1. Coldhands confirmed next episode?

2. someone post that webm of play sansa holy shit

Anyone got a link to the leaked episode? Or a live stream link?

Holy fuck you might b on to something here. Benjen disappears ranging after WW sightings; supposed to come back - almost inexplicably.

Is that Max von Sydow?

Please don't tell me he's in this garbage show too...

Just a friendly reminder that tonight's episode is less than halfway done, and there is still time to spoil it to people on /r/gameofthrones (and /r/asoiaf)

You can rickroll people by posting replies to comments in different subreddits, with imgur links to important screenshots :D :D :D

Now that the show is beyond the books, the show is actually quite good. No longer constrained by GURM's pacing at all, stuff is starting to habben.

I'm not sure if that's Max von Sydow or not, but that was my first impression. Whoever it is he is a great addition to the show.

Yes

Can someone explain to me how some ordinary cripple kid obtained time travelling powers? Like what makes him special compared to any other kid on this show?

According to spoilers benjen leaves after saving bran so why would he do that?

Stricter.

I doubt Stannis would invite somebody to his place under guest right, only to pull a Frey and nail his head to a spike.

>entire show is about bloodlines
>"durr hurr what makes him special?"

I fucking hate what this show has done to this board

lol GoT is making the Lost mistake and focusing too much on time travel

I had a similar thought but that Bran is Howland Reed.

Maybe this warrants another thread, but who and what is being whispered to the mad king?