Hey Sup Forums!

Hey Sup Forums!
I am really into other guys wanting my gf. And maybe even get a bit of teasing from her.
How would I best go about to get something like that through? Also want her to "flash" me etc where people actually could see it, and enjoy it.

So, here she is, all tips are appreciated.

man your girl looks like a fucking dude. wtf Ive seen guys with asses just like that. nice man Im gay and it turns me on

Guarantee not a dude

What is it?

I'm a bull. kik me.

KIK: rocketlewes

a/l? And nice dick, tell me what you'd do to her!

22 Delaware

Rape her until she begs for it

Haven't tried the rape fantasy yet tbh! ;)

Here's some tits for a change! ;)

Same boat OP

No interest huh? Ok, going to bed then!

gn

Have you done anything together so far?

interest. much.

more tits user. like em

Just a teaser while I keep looking for some nice titpics.

Yeah, I've got her to flash and a few other things...she knows what I want n how I feel about it, I just gotta play my cards right at the right time to get it ya know?

OP I'm 19 with a big dick. I can message her and dirty talk her for you

I got so many vids of her sucking my cock and stuff... No webm though
Any more details?

I wanna fuck your old ladies asshole. Don't worry guy you can watch her suck the shit off my dick.

What do you want details on? There's way to much to type on this board

Well just what she did pretty much! ;)
Kek, just take away the shit part...

Fine you can watch her suck the cum out of my dick.

Nice trips. I love your slut of a girlfriend. I think we could double stuff her and show her the time of her life tho.

Oh yeah man, would love that. God I want her stuffing her mouth with a big cock right now...

I'd love to stuff my big cock in a warm mouth right now. Don't trip, you can jerk off while you watch us.

Would love to see her look back at me like she was asking for permission before she put it in her mouth! ;O

>8