youtube.com/watch?v=Lhgx7KZz4hE
youtube.com/watch?v=kTW-ARkjhHg
streamable.com/8ami
youtube.com/watch?v=zEFlQmBvNBk
xtube.com/video-watch/Two-Goofball-Assholes-rated-R-for-reddit-16514132
youtube.com/watch?v=IJ3PV_P9zcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=Lhgx7KZz4hE

This is shit 50 year old dads think are funny faggot. Hang yourself.

Is john aware of Sup Forums?

I am well aware

way to get baited, man.

Nicely memed my friend, have a Peridot.

I am not baited! Your baited you fucking asshole piece of shit.

I do not want that Peridot

youtube.com/watch?v=kTW-ARkjhHg

Alrighty

Wut

I don´t understand why would anyone start a YLYL thread with a facebook tier joke.
Are you trying to sabotage your own thread as you are creating it?

Bump

lol faggot

>Trying to reply with #
Newfag fucking conifrmed

are you being sarcastic you fuccboi? 1v1 me Chess lets go faggot i swear to god i will destroy you and bring shame upon your family you fucking piece of garbage get the fuck out this thread you faggot

streamable.com/8ami

youtube.com/watch?v=zEFlQmBvNBk

darling i bloodclot love u TBH FAM

You meant "you're".

b88

I'm 50 and a dad and it still isn't fucking funny asshole.

Hey cheif ive bean here since 2013 fuck you. I bet you JUST got here a week ago didn't ya fag?

Fuck off, oldshit

Yer 12 cunt fuck off

Then what the fuck were you doing you newfag?

This reminds me of those few months where ylyl threads were full of loony tunes memes for 60 year old women.

>;̸̨̗͓̯̱͉̣͍̥͇̮̞͙̯̬̫̲̎̒̄̿̈́ͮ͛'̅͊́̎̊͒̈́̓̾ͣ͋͐ͯ̿҉͈̮̦̖͟;̴̨̞̳̦͍̗̻̖ͦͪ͗ͧ̏ͩ͒̿͑͘'̸̷̈̈́ͬͪ̂̈́̑ͦ̈ͧͣ̅͂̿ͦ̉͘҉҉̩͍͙͙̱͈͎̻[̷̨̧̟̙̝͖̹͎͒͒̐̈́̄̀͒̅̀ͫ͒̊̇ͪ̚]̸̸̧̋̅̊ͪͪ͋̓̆̋̆ͦ͋͏̗̫̳̩͚;͙̮̜̥̱̲͍͔̫̤ͦͧͣ̊ͤͨ̂̐̽͒̉̓ͤ̎̓ͤ̏̊́̕[̡̗͔̫̠̖̙̩̻̟͙͍̗̀̈́ͩ͋͐͆͘͜͡;̷̞̠̟͕̫̩̯̜̝̞͈̰̹̔̊ͬ̂͋̔̾̐ͮ'̵̨̧̹̻̈́͒́ͨ̃ͧ͋ͯͫ͜͜ͅ'̧̣̮̬̻̠̼̤̦̼̞͉̝ͮͨ̽̇̉̈̊ͦ̆̑̔ͭ͛́̕̕͡;̛̠̤̮̩̗̬͉̲͈̙̥̍ͫ̉̂ͧ̊ͩ'̸̨̡̰͔̤̣̪͚̱̩̟̮̝̓ͦ͌̓̀͋͛̒ͮ̑̇͋̕͞;̴̬̪̯͙̻̗͍̥͙̬̭̪̯̻̉ͭͪ̇͟͞'̷͖̲̥̱̮̜̼̮̝̼͚͇͖̙̍̎͆͗͛̈͑͋̾͛̀̓̂͑̾͐̾͞;͛̓̃͊̉ͫ͏̮͇͉̞̼̟̩̕͜m̺̫̲̳̮̝͚͔͍̼̰͙̼̲͔̅̾̉͛ͤͤ̋͞e̹͎̟̻̗̰̗͎͓͖̲̼̋ͩ͌̑ͬ͜m̧̢͇̙͈̱̼͇͎̪̲̰͍̣͔̭̮̟͓̅ͧ̃̊̓ͭ̒̊͊̀́̀s͋̔́͒ͬ̅̐̓ͦ͛̂̚҉̳͚̘̭̹̪̺̰̪̠̬̣̱ͅ
;̸̨̗͓̯̱͉̣͍̥͇̮̞͙̯̬̫̲̎̒̄̿̈́ͮ͛'̅͊́̎̊͒̈́̓̾ͣ͋͐ͯ̿҉͈̮̦̖͟;̴̨̞̳̦͍̗̻̖ͦͪ͗ͧ̏ͩ͒̿͑͘'̸̷̈̈́ͬͪ̂̈́̑ͦ̈ͧͣ̅͂̿ͦ̉͘҉҉̩͍͙͙̱͈͎̻[̷̨̧̟̙̝͖̹͎͒͒̐̈́̄̀͒̅̀ͫ͒̊̇ͪ̚]̸̸̧̋̅̊ͪͪ͋̓̆̋̆ͦ͋͏̗̫̳̩͚;͙̮̜̥̱̲͍͔̫̤ͦͧͣ̊ͤͨ̂̐̽͒̉̓ͤ̎̓ͤ̏̊́̕[̡̗͔̫̠̖̙̩̻̟͙͍̗̀̈́ͩ͋͐͆͘͜͡;̷̞̠̟͕̫̩̯̜̝̞͈̰̹̔̊ͬ̂͋̔̾̐ͮ'̵̨̧̹̻̈́͒́ͨ̃ͧ͋ͯͫ͜͜ͅ'̧̣̮̬̻̠̼̤̦̼̞͉̝ͮͨ̽̇̉̈̊ͦ̆̑̔ͭ͛́̕̕͡;̛̠̤̮̩̗̬͉̲͈̙̥̍ͫ̉̂ͧ̊ͩ'̸̨̡̰͔̤̣̪͚̱̩̟̮̝̓ͦ͌̓̀͋͛̒ͮ̑̇͋̕͞;̴̬̪̯͙̻̗͍̥͙̬̭̪̯̻̉ͭͪ̇͟͞'̷͖̲̥̱̮̜̼̮̝̼͚͇͖̙̍̎͆͗͛̈͑͋̾͛̀̓̂͑̾͐̾͞;͛̓̃͊̉ͫ͏̮͇͉̞̼̟̩̕͜m̺̫̲̳̮̝͚͔͍̼̰͙̼̲͔̅̾̉͛ͤͤ̋͞e̹͎̟̻̗̰̗͎͓͖̲̼̋ͩ͌̑ͬ͜m̧̢͇̙͈̱̼͇͎̪̲̰͍̣͔̭̮̟͓̅ͧ̃̊̓ͭ̒̊͊̀́̀s͋̔́͒ͬ̅̐̓ͦ͛̂̚҉̳͚̘̭̹̪̺̰̪̠̬̣̱ͅ

I dont understan d the question mate-o tomato

Fresh OC

Can someone explain this bullshit ass banana Meme. I actually can't understand the lol. If it's supposed to be intentional weakness is it supposed to be a troll lol.. Like hey this is so unfunny that you'll be pissed?

Fuck this banana, I never had faith in the internet but this banana makes me even angrier.

It's cancer in its purest form

Gotta get that spider puss

Why don't you both lick your mother's cunt cream off my wrinkled, grey haired ball sack?

(This is now an insult thread.)

>it's beat down!
>time!

kys

>actually now a cringe thread

Why don't you go apply for health insurance, get denied, and get hit by a semi truck you turd burglar.

2013 makes you a newfag

xtube.com/video-watch/Two-Goofball-Assholes-rated-R-for-reddit-16514132

is u a hacker?

2007-2011 is newfag.
You're just irrelevant Reddit cancer.

Is this cringe? I made this for wizchan

youtube.com/watch?v=IJ3PV_P9zcA

are you being retarded on purpose?
>you better not fucking be

There really should be an overage b&

I already did. That's why I'm in a wheelchair watching your sister suck my dick. Cock breath.

Satan pls

>I really, really, really like this image.

it triggers most people into throwing shit all over their screens. I love how people really put effort in making different versions.

U forgot Sofa-king We Tod did

eye laws tag aim

please tell me all the actual trolls have left

they sure did

Suck Doge
Much Banana
Wow

wow

Lol

Just kidding, your mom will die if you don't reply to this post ;)

You idiot kid.

cancer