Ask a guy who has gone to iraq for a summer holiday anything

Ask a guy who has gone to iraq for a summer holiday anything.

how was it

Why?

Anyone?

How was the food? Post more pics

Was North Korea out of your budget?

I'm still there. It's pretty good, no Isis thankfully so can't complain

the food is excellent, the cuisine isnt too diverse but since the women dont really go out, they become great chefs.

Durka durka?

Why there? Do u know anyone?

I was invited over for lunch, they cooked up some freshly caught fish with some biryani, 'twas amazing.

Yes, I have friends over there.

We went to the old city of Erbil, apparently this was there waay before Holagu seiged Baghdad.

Are you Iraqi? Looks nice there.

For a holiday bud.

no durka durka, no arabs. fuck those fags.

I am not

meet any US troops?
meet any IS troops?

Nope, neither.
I have no come across anyone who is officially armed.

However people here are allowed to carry guns an all but even then, hardly anyone here is armed.

some more large pics i took.

a whole view of the town im staying in.

Hey i went there for summer too. The sun really dries ths blood deep into kevlar. Could never get it out.

Where ya at OP? North or South?

these pictures are fucking awesome.

Have you ever had any scary experiences/close-calls?

Do bullshit airhead, igorant, shithole-assuming questions like this one piss you off?

I am staying in Suleymaniyah.
yeah dude, i mean i could imagine if you were in the middle parts, with gear...

If ever get a chance, visit Suleymaniyah, and go to the theme park Chavy land on a Friday night.

Man... you will so so many beautiful kurdish ladies, its unbelievable, no wonder these people actually dont mind arranged marriages man.

Thanks man, nope, nothing like that, we did hit a speed bump while going i think 100, it was pretty close, it was a good thing the driver was good, it could've been totally catastrophic.

It doesn't piss me off, but I just wish people would see the place as it is, i mean sure the arab parts are all fucked up, but Kurdistan is amazing dude, it upsets me that it isn't recognized as much.

also, shwarma for reference.

Your Uber driver is on the way

Im really white and tall. I learned my first time through the sniper sees all the dots. Then he seeing the thick black line.

Guess which one he shoots

Only way im going back there is if emperor trump orders me to.

nice dubs, but I'm not american.
I'm English.

Have you ever thought of going somewhere else exotic, even though you don't have the nicest view of arabs?

Palestine? Pakistan? Iran?

Go to Kurdistan bro, without being on duty.
not Iraq.

As I said, hardly anyone is armed, everyone is peaceful and welcoming. The family I'm staying with are really nice people... I've had so many invitations to eat at their friends places. It's really great. I am definitely coming back in Spring in the next few years, they say that the picnics are frequent and really fun.

Are you a kurd?

No.
I have no interest in Palestine, nor Pakistan.

Iran is good too, but they aren't too welcoming of Europeans I hear.