I need to talk to someone

I need to talk to someone.
But for now, feels.
Make me fucking cry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q87e6zNRJ3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm here for you OP.

I'm going to dump, but I'm here to talk too if ya need it.

Life is meaningless user, truly humanity is the biggest joke in the universe because in reality we aren't even a speck in the universe. Nothing you do really matters and only affects other humans who's lives also don't matter. You can't change the fact that life sucks and is basically a living hell. I believe we already died and living on Earth is the eternal torment humanity was given. We are all the souls of a lost generation of aliens that all were pathetic and weak. If you die all you are doing is becoming another human again on the same meaningless planet. The cycle and horror will continue for eternity. Time is your torture. We all will die and be born again to live another pathetic and useless life.

Welcome to humanity.

Screw your useless feel garbage.

Pic so fucking relate. Actually that's exactly the problem.

Whats got you down OP?

>humanity is the biggest joke in the universe because in reality we aren't even a speck in the universe. Nothing you do really matters and only affects other humans who's lives also don't matter. You can't change the fact that life sucks and is basically a living hell. I believe we already died and living on Earth is the eternal torment humanity was given. We are all the souls of a lost generation of aliens that all were pathetic and weak. If you die all you are doing is becoming another human again on the same meaningless planet. The cycle and horror will continue for etern
OH BOY I GOT CUT READING THAT MIGHTY FUCKING EDGE-LORD POST OH BOY MOM MUST BE SO GOD DAMN PROUD

How are you doing OP?

If we're just specks how can we then be the biggest joke in the entirity of the universe?
Here, have a classic for reading my question.

fuck you too bud

I said we aren't even specks in the universe. Truly everything is meaningless.

OP likes to suck dick but no one will suck his.

He is doing terrible. He likes cock.

I love you too hun

If we have sex do you want it sideways?

Remember to pick up the kids form baseball practice, I'll pick up dinner on the way home. XOXO love u bby

Alright fuck it, I'll talk.
I met a girl online on a shitty social networking site, turns out we were both watching each other's posts, liked what we saw.
Totally platonic, she has been my best friend for almost four years. We're both awkward as fuck, but we Skyped once.
Only person I could really count on to have a meaningful conversation with when I needed it.
One day, she just fucking disappears. All of her accounts go offline. It's been like that for a while.

I thought it wouldn't be so bad at first, even though it hurt like a fucking bitch. After a while, I went back to the site we met at. A few people had messaged me, so I thought I'd engage them to fill the gap.
I now have 8 people who are essentially filling in for this one girl, and I think they're beginning to realise I'm not really there for who they are; I'm there for the support I need.

That's the fucking problem.
So, one-by-one, they begin to take longer to reply, leave me on read more, etc..

I never thought I'd have developed such a dependence on one person. I wish I hadn't. I wish I'd actually put effort into my life, rather than whiling it away talking to her.
But I didn't. So now I don't know what the fuck to do.

It was good to get that out, even if I'll never know anyone who sees it.

You get the lube

What do you need to talk about op, don't think of anything shitty like offing yourself.

Am considering it tbh.

I spent almost two years pulling out bodies as a non rate pulling out bodies, I don't want to do it again.

feels bad man. I had the same thing happen to me in jr high. best friend since childhood up and disappeared. It fucked me up for 5 years. I only learned later on that for some goddamn reason her parents thought I raped her or something. hence why the sudden disappearance.

also OP, here's my discord if you wanna chat.
I'm not a femanon but we can be Sup Forumsros.

Zrcalo#5732

goes for anyone on Sup Forums rly.
#NOFEAR

Fuck that, action is the only thing makes anything better.

Go outside travel go somewhere don't think about it just go somewhere to to a bar go to a store do something if it get's late go home do something else don't give youself any goals go fishing make food try something new you see something you might want to do go try, try it. If wonder around this earth I promise if you let it something well come, something will find you and things can get better but just do something try new things.

will not well, fuck

Without a name, we cannot help you OP.

Same guy here. The nightmares don't stop, like the movies. There's an end to it somewhere. Just not suicide. I've been drinking constantly also.

That relationship is just computer coding, it's not real life. Gtfo there and do something with yourself you worthless faggot. My god

This. Quit sitting around being a little bitch, nigger.

Go to some 12 step meetings that focus on codependency or related topics. Codependents anonymous if you have any in area. You can meet a group of people that have difficulties like yours and feel good knowing you're not the only one. Met some good people in those meetings.
12 steps I've been a part of:
Alcoholics anonymous (AA)
Sex and love addicts anonymous (SLAA)
Sex addicts anonymous (SAA)
Adult children of alcoholics (ACA) - this is what I'm in now

Were here for you, faggot

im giving blood tomorrow. im kinda scared. i haven't told anyone what im doing. there's no one to tell. i dont know why im doing it. i guess because i want to feel useful for once, which is pathetic. it feels weird knowing that my blood will be in someone else's body. maybe a policeman that was shot and needs an emergency transfusion. maybe my blood's what saves their life. that's supposed to make me feel good, right? it just makes me feel like shit. it's like im afraid im going to infect them with whatever the fucks wrong with me

Holy fucking shit OP you're depressed over someone on the Internet, Jesus fucking Christ go outside and mingle you piece of shit faggot.

Never understood these threads... Just a bunch of quotes of people feeling sorry for themselves. I'm depressed and unhappy with my current situation, but how does this help? Listen to some eyedea and carry on op

youtube.com/watch?v=Q87e6zNRJ3s

Dude.. thats a really good thing. I come to these threads to be an asshole but this post, you're the man. Just by doing that you're worth more than half the filth living on this planet, you should be proud

They test the blood first so they can see if you got HIV or not from all of those cocks you take in you retarded faggot.

The twelve step meetings are for personal demons, I don't think they
Mean that you've physically held down a little girlunderwTwr for the military. She needs heaven while I need he'll forever.

no not physical illness. i mean the mental crap

Hey man, I've posted in these as the guy who wont

fuck...saved

I need hell forever, period.

Didn't catch that last bit..

life suck's

you will die alone

>98888889
Witnessed.

Off by one

YOU HAD ONE JOB YOU DUMB NIGGER

kek

thats a pretty serious hate for niggers.

oh this would have been equally worthy

If you feel your life has no meaning and you don't want to live kill youserlf, people around you will be selfish or try to be "kind" and tell you to hang in there.

So either start trying tons of drugs (the good kind not Anti-depressants ) or kill yourself or both

>22 have a great job, car, motorcycle
>not happy with my life there was something missing
>go on tinder for conversation and met this one girl who's a 9/10. She liked to party. Get drunk/cry because she cheated one of her ex's due to black mail
>I told her that's in the past I don't care she's a good person. We had major chemistry
>we start dating
>happiest year and half of my life. We went camping, took trips to DC, new York.
>never asked for expensive shit and was always up to go out
>she got accepted to go to a college that's 4 and half hours away
>couldn't get the thought out of my mind that she may cheat because she gets black out drunk at parties
>started to affect our relationship
>mutual breakup

Even though it was mutual still hurts like hell. I had bought her a ring and had to return it.

Or maybe, just maybe, live life without fear because you no longer have anything to lose.

Moral of the story don't try and love someone unless you already love yourself. I have anxiety and slight depression. So little things that bother me will eat away constantly in my head. I'm still trying to work on it and it is getting better after we broke up. Shit sucks man

Does anyone have that Cyanide and Happiness comic where the guy contemplates suicide, but a friend shows up and talks him down from it.... but it turns out the whole thing is the guy's dying dream after he shoots himself in the head?

I can't find it but it's perfect for feels threads

Shit dude, that's harsh. Were you sleeping with her? It's a worrying thing to potentially be publicly accused of.

pls Sup Forumsros

I don't have that one, but I do have this one