So me and my girlfriend of three years broke up a week or two ago. Quite long i suppose sinc ei'm only 19. Usual shit...

So me and my girlfriend of three years broke up a week or two ago. Quite long i suppose sinc ei'm only 19. Usual shit, she doesnt feel the relationship is going where she wants even though ive been trying hard these few months yadayada. So give me some tips, hey call me a pussywhipped fuckshit cunt it might even make me get off my arse and fuck somebody else to help move on. Roasting or actual tips should help either way.

ps attempting to attach a picture of her bum so you know what i'm losing.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/call_me_bitch/comments/4x4e5c/buttplug_costum_slut_teen_brunette/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reddit.com/r/call_me_bitch/comments/4x4e5c/buttplug_costum_slut_teen_brunette/

Show us some pics user

three years seems like a long time to just break up over "relationship isn't going where she wants"

>move on fam

women are the devil, OP

Heres some more pics then

Move on and live your life and just do you user. That body isn't anything special to waste your time over

She's not satisfied with the relationship yadda yadda, you didn't tell us anything. You're probably just a piece of shit burnout with no ambition & she realized she can do better.

Nice ass getting hard

easier said than done, sure shit will work itself out

>uploads wrong photo
>file too large
>file too large
>file too large

>

She seems pretty average. 4/10 at best. Just find another girl. Sure three years is a long time but YOU settled for it and you're trying to keep settling by making sob posts like this. You're not losing anything.. believe me fam this girl is average at best

Real talk, first year / 18 months i was a piece of shit, didnt cheat or any shit like that but not a lot of effort must be said. Past 6 months especially i've been fucking trying my hardest. Helped her revise higher levels maths because im a fucking nerd. Bought that bitch flowers and chocolates and takeaways, stopped kickig up fuss whenever she went out or cancelled plans. Of she split or fucked off a year ago i'd have fuck all to complain about.

move on dawg

You're probably just really bad at sex. Girls don't like guys who are bad at sex.

What made you change, did she say something?
Also, tell us some things about your life. Are you employed or being educated?

Meh i'm probably a 7/10 at sex, i'd eat this fuck out of her pussy. She squirted down my throat twice a week

Both of us were part time employed about 20hrs+ a week, i'm a mixologist (buzz word for cocktail maker) she worked in retail, selling beding and shit. Both planning on going to university next year relatively locally. Shes a year older than me but resat her last year of a-levels. So was in that with me a year ago.

Judging by your replies, you give off of a vibe that you are a dick, and probably gave off a dickish vibe to her while you tried to over compensate for being a dick. She finally got the confidence to leave your ass since she probably felt like she couldn't do better for a while since she is just kinda average. Let her go and let her be happy. You need to work on not being a dick. Thanks for sharing the pics though.

user you're only 19 fucking years old. The two of you are far from being as mature as you will be, and you're both going to change a lot over the coming years.

Take my advice: If it didn't work out this time around, it's not going to work out again. Cut your losses and move on. Would you rather waste your early 20s in uni dumping time into trying to revive a dying corpse, or spend it partying, getting better grades and meeting new people?

Yeah, based on your replies you sound like a permanently annoyed whiney dick.

Thanks for the (you)