What is your #1 biggest fetish?

What is your #1 biggest fetish?

Have you shared this with anyone?

How was their reaction?

>Pic related; my fetish

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WEBM_TO_FAP/comments/4x4dm9/blonde_amateur_homemade_handjob_and_blowjob/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reddit.com/r/WEBM_TO_FAP/comments/4x4dm9/blonde_amateur_homemade_handjob_and_blowjob/

>STDs
>Yes
>Not good

Curious as to what about that turns you on? First I've heard of that one

He's joking I think

more please?

and number one fetish is femdom and cuckolding.
after that feet, piss, and ass worship/scat

Pissing

Shared with my wife

Life's Gucci, man

Not OP but I do have a wetting fetish.

Girls just look sexy in their jeans and panties and watching them touch themselves and let out a full bladder is just very erotic to me.

I wanna wave a girl on jeans just sit and grind of my face and then 'let it go'.

Now that I'm thinking about it, it's very similar to water boarding, so it might not be the best idea

Missionary position. Sick, I know.

Tbh I want to be in an abusive relationship with someone who claims to love me but is really just using me for whatever. Be treated like absolute shit and just be beaten and burned and cut like everyday, because no matter how much I try to please it'll never be good enough.

You and I are very similar, I have a big cuckolding/ass worship fetish that coincides with my scat fetish.

glad to hear it.

I've had my girlfriend sit propped right over my face and poop her panties and it was very hot so that may be awesome!

I am with this to a certain extent, I love telling my girlfriend to use her phone and ignore me while I fuck her, telling me to hurry up and get it over with and stuff.

It's not even about the sex. Id be lucky if I got it outside of being forcibly raped or whatever. It's just having an illusion of love and complete devotion to a sociopath. Id kill a man for a life like that.

at that point that becomes less of a fetish and more of just a lifestyle though

I haven't shared it, but I'm working towards it with my wife. We just got married last month and I've made sure our lovemaking has been frequent and loud, loud enough that her son (from a previous relationship) can hear us. I tell her to keep it down, but I also start touching her in ways that I know excite her so she can't help but moan and be aroused. She's mentioned that she's ashamed he might hear, and that's part of it for me. This weekend she was on top of me and I told her he could definitely hear her, and she covered her mouth but started riding me faster. I rubbed her clit til she came and when she did she dropped her hands and moaned to the ceiling. I want her thoughts of sex and her son to be linked; I want to guide her into fucking him when the time is right, and being completely ashamed that she's doing it but unable to stop herself. End goal is to doubleteam her with her own kid.

I don't really have a top kink, but I have some that most people might find to be a turnoff. One of those is pissing. Love it in general. I've told several partners and they didn't give a single fuck. Honestly, as long as it's not a REAL fetish, as in you can't have sex without it, most people won't care what weird thing gets you off. If they have seen your orgasm face and didn't laugh at you, you've already crossed the finish line. Chill.

Oh, I'm a kinky motherfucker with lots of experience so feel free to ama.

Definitely sounds interesting! I was extremely attracted to my mom at a young age so I understand the incestuous desire

lol please share if that ever becomes a reality

Have you dabbled in scat at all? My girlfriend is totally cool with it and has a great ass so I can't complain at all.

I guess so, but the whole experience would arouse me. Can't a lifestyle be considered an object that can be fetishized?

Not into poo. Closest I get is that I'm a Dom and I enjoy giving subs enemas. That's tons of fun, but the end result never ends up on anyone else. It just goes down the drain or the toilet.

Pic of gf's ass?

Yeah there's for sure a few things at play here. Incest is part of it and I never had an opportunity when younger so I'll see what I can do now.... there's the shame element, and some powerplay stuff...

I like scat, vore , giantess and diaper. You can imagine the four lend themselves to each other. But damn do I feel autistic sometimes.

Poop ain't for me

I guess this is sort of like cuckolding but I like to invite other males into the bedroom with me and my girlfriend just to let them watch us. They can watch and maybe even touch a bit but they can't have join in. Something about having an extra male watch me fuck a girl just turns me on really badly.

Told my girlfriend about this and she was kind of reluctant at first to do this but she eventually gave it a go.

How'd it go? Was she/your friends into it?

Disgusting user
>In an unrelated note, check em'

I like being slaped while sex, and id like to be with a trap

do you just invite complete strangers and do they get to jerk off while watching or just stand their and watch?

Lucky fucker

I tried finding strangers but most of them seem kind of sketchy inviting back to our apartment so we actually invited mutual male friends over.

They can jerk off if they want to. We have a nice leather 'bench' for them to sit and watch but most of the time they usually end up sitting right on the bed to touch around a bit.