Intelligent person here. People on this site loves to express their hate towards African American and Muslims...

Intelligent person here. People on this site loves to express their hate towards African American and Muslims. If one person does something terrible then according to you billions of people are exactly the same and needs to stand responsible for one mans action.

Why is that? Are you not intelligent?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't look like a glock to me nigger

You forgot the comma, faggot! HAHAHA

>glock 40
>holding a hi-point

Racism aside, most of the black poulation of my city are awful human beings. The spend their days drinking in public(mostly bus stops) trying to argue with anybody who will engage them. When theyre not doing that they are screaming rap lyrics at the top of their lungs. A couple of them shot and killed a toddler last month. It Doesn't paint a good picture for the rest of your race. You need to accept that racism is based on a races actions and, instead of whining, find ways to better yourselves.

I know this is basically baiting, but still.
I don't really hold all black people responsible for what other black people do, though shit like saying that the police are all racist because they are more careful around black people is dumb. Statistically black people break the law way more. Doesn't mean that it's genetic or some shit, or that it's BECAUSE they're black, but you can't deny statistics.

Islam is a whole different situation. Islam isn't a race, islam is a set of beliefs. I think those beliefs are terrible and basically middle age level of stuff. For some reason criticizing a muslims beliefs is called racist, though almost everyone is fine with shitting on stuff like scientology. It's a belief, it's not something a person is born as, it's something a person develops into/chooses. The same person has the ability to choose not to follow that religion, so if he chooses to have certain beliefs, I feel totally fine criticizing them.

Are we just going to ignore that this faggot thinks that niggers and sand niggers are actually people?

Christianity is a set of belifes that comes from the middle age but i don't see the hate towards christianity that Islam gets. Maybe because the people who despise Islam comes from countries that has Christianity as their state religion. It's nothing different. The hate targeted at Islam and it's people is nothing more but racism and Xenophobia.

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you?
Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed.
Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great.
You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.
You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero.
But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space.
No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others.
People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit.

Well, I'm not one to shout shit against islam, I was just answering ops question. I pretty much dislike christianity as much as islam, though one thing that christians have over muslims is that more and more are becoming less blind followers of the bible, and more accepting of different shit. I'm sure that there are similar muslims, but it seems that those are a total minority.

Or it's because Islam is a religion of hatred and murder, and Christianity is a religion of love along with turning the other cheek.

That and I don't see Christians with bomb vests blowing up people they don't agree with.

But please, be ignorant of what very different religions are teaching and group them all together. You're an unintelligent fuck, and this thread is outright retarded as it is rejecting reality. I'm out.

I'm not found of Islam or any religion aswell for that matter. I like buddhism tho because they are chill and keep to themselfs and don't try to tell people what to do. But i don't like the endless hate that people who practice Islam gets.

There are good and bad in all religions. In all societies, in all cultures.

The countries that has Islam as their state religion. A vast majority has suffered from many years of hard dictatorships and countless of wars. In the 1960's-1980's most of the countries in the middle east who practiced Islam was chill. Women weren't forced to wear Hijabs and yet they were praciticing their religion. But then dictatorships came and sheer panic spread. Wars started which hundred of thousands of people have died and lost their homes. War breeds terrorism not religion.

gr8 b8 m8 I h8 to r8 less than 8/8 but as of l8 your f8 is str8 deadw8, so neg8 your previous st8t, I reevalu8 your b8 to equ8 to b8/8

Every religion says they're a religion of love. If christians followed their religion as strictly as fundamentalist muslims did, then there'd be just as much violence from the christian side

Shut the fuck you nigger muslim

Actually I'm 25, I have an okay job and my own apartment. Don't watch anime, not a faggot, admittedly not gotten any tail better than 6 or 7/10 mostly fat/10 and I'm on Sup Forums...yeah I don't have much going for me.

I'm neither of those. I am a descendant of Aryan superiority but i don't spread hate. That is the difference between me and you.

this is kinda bullshit.
This includes both islam and christianity, but to say that practicing religion is totally fine and that religion doesn't breed violence is bullshit.
For example, both of these religions basically say that being gay is a terrible fucking sin.

Another thing about islam is that it is kinda different from christianity. Christianity doesn't say how you should run your country, it only claims moral highground (people should do this or do that). Islam on the other hand also basically tells people how their country should be run (the whole sharia law stuff).
I'm not an expert on this shit, so I really can't comment much, but they really are not the same. Especially considering that most christians tend to mostly follow the new testament, which is way more chill about shit (the whole thing about "may he who is without sin throw the first stone" or however the quote goes).

>If one person does something terrible then according to you billions of people are exactly the same
You're making assumptions that people only witness one or two acts of social deviancy performed by a member of a specific racial group, when in fact, most of us, based off of me and my known circle of acquaintances, can easily point out several acts in multiple places at multiple times of any given day. I could walk out of my house and down my street a few blocks to the center of town, and point out several African Americans hanging around a liquor store with their shirts off, smoking and yelling across the street to an adjacent group of more people. This happens every night, and just going through my daily life, there are many African Americans who act perfectly civil and socially acceptable, however, it is extremely hard to go by without witnessing the fact that the people who exude the worst of society are generally belonging to the African American community. This of course can be attributed to many socioeconomic factors, and can all be explained away with some history lessons, but that doesn't excuse the fact that a disproportionately large amount of the deviants in society are African American.
I haven't experienced enough contact with Muslims to reasonably conclude a trend throughout their social culture, but for the most part I haven't seen any Muslims acting in a way that would tarnish the reputation of their social group.

oh so you are a cuck. that explains a lot.

>Lucky 7's
I like the guys trigger discipline, its worn to shit though, I wonder how long hes had it.

when too many people of the same ethnic background play the same stupid game and win the same stupid prize, people automatically generate the same response.

> profiling works for survival

Sup Forums is not one person

What do you mean? I'm you, and you're me

The fact that there are still over a billion of 'em means that we haven't been doing our job.

Yeah, but all white people are directly responsible for slavery, right? :^)

god i fucking hate this shit.

uuuuh,no one says that

: ^)

So according to you, all people who use this site are exactly the same and they all need to "stand responsible" for the actions of a few?

Why is that? Are you not intelligent?

Reminds me of the people who say all cops are pigs and need to be punished because they treat black people like they're all criminals who need to be punished.

Anyone who judges a group is an asshat. Judge individuals by their own actions.

>trips of truth
good to see at least a few reasonable people here, damn

If you say you're an intelligent person,
you aren't an intelligent person.

>intelligent person here
>hate towards African American
Nice grammar you cunt. On topic, though, it isn't the actions of one person that makes racists racist. It's the actions of hundreds of thousands of people. Urban areas are full of blacks who act like lower-level creatures; blame it on whatever you want, but people have racist beliefs for a reason, mate.

It's not 1 person. It's easily traceable statistics. Look at the black crime rates in the past 100 years - why have they gotten worse since the civil rights movement?

Look at the terror rates from recent to ancient history. The extreme vast majority of which were perpetrated by Muslim cultures. Muslims started the slave trade, they are CURRENTLY trying their damnedest to commit genocide against christians and jews as we speak, they have 12 countries that commit the worst cases of human rights violation in the modern age - AND THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY FOR AT LEAST 2000 YEARS.

They're both shit religions but only one is murdering civilians in the name of a holy war right now. If we lived during the crusades then Christianity would be the problem at hand. Today, Christians are idiots trying to bad gay marriage. Muslims are throwing gays off buildings. If you can't tell the difference then may Loki have mercy on your soul.

Thats a fucking hi-point

Yes, people do have racist beliefs for a reason. And the blacks are fighting racism is the worst way. They pretend that black crime is a figment of the racist imagination. I can only assume they do this because they mistakenly believe it makes them inferior. The truth that everyone needs to accept, is that black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime because black people are disproportionally poor. The problem is a poverty problem. Poor, uneducated people grow up to be criminals. If you want to help poor people, fight poverty, NOT the police.

>Be muslim
>Follow the Korran to the T
>Getting ready to slay all infidels in my sight

Gee I fucking wonder.

Lel

Zozzles. I see you have a sophisticated and Intellgient humour *Virtual highfive*

Everyone knows niggers prefer RPN.

TI-82 was original badass

Look user. 70% of Muslims do not want to harm you. That sounds nice until you realize 30% do. 30% of a bigass number is still a bigass number.

Niggers be niggers, blacks be blacks, whites be white, honkies be honkies....get what I'm saying. BLM=Niggers anyone who rolls 4 words into a single line be a nigger.

you sure thats a glock?

And how exactly did you make that calculation? I'm curious. Did you shit that calculation out of your ass and called it facts?

That isn't a glock 40. That is all.

Care to quantify that statement, "intelligent" guy? Or are you attempting to make an appeal to authority by suggesting that you're so crazy smart, while simultaneously creating a kafkatrap by suggesting that those who disagree with you are stupid?

If you were so smart, wouldn't you be able to create an argument that didn't rely on fallacy?

Perhaps you should take a look at some actual unbiasedcsources of information, formulate a rational argument for your position, and then post it without references to how smart you think you are.

can you please call and prank the shit out of this dude, hes a filthy casual who wont stop begging people for money.

Pretending to know an user through belittlement just makes you like like a retard, even if youre right. Ethos doesnt exist here.

This gave it away. 100% bait, chill faggots, sage this shit.

>not being an asshole makes you a cuck

There are quite a few opinion polls for both countries in Northern Africa and Middle East as well as Muslims as a whole (worldwide).

For example, here's one asking about Sharia Law (which is wholly in conflict with Western values like democracy/separate church/state):
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

What is it that makes black toddlers such bullet magnets?

99% do, only 30% are willing to risk their own asses to do it.

You sound triggered.

Toddlers are the epitome of fucking aggravating, and without the empathy required to truly care for one, filling them full of bullets seems like a great option.

>Intelligent person here. People on this site loves to express their hate towards African American and Muslims.
>Intelligent person here. People on this site loves to express their hate
>Intelligent person here. People on this site loves
>People on this site loves

Plural + Plural.

Stopped right there you inbred backwater simpleton.