Yo guys, any tips how to get in this lady's panties, she is married and a milf, lives in my building

yo guys, any tips how to get in this lady's panties, she is married and a milf, lives in my building

pic related ofc and genear MILF/MATURE thread

another pic here

How you get this picture

i fucking love milfs post moar

her fb, not many pics there

another pic, come on ppl help me with her maybe I fuck her and post some more pics here

Tell her if she doesn't you'll tell trump that shes here in the great country of america.

lel mang, fuk that, not from america, europe

don't forget it is general milf/mature thread so post something

here is more

Have you talked to her? How well do you know her?

well she's my neigbhor, she always smiles why I say 'hi' to her, I think she would like to be with a younger guy

she looks puerto rican, so just tell her you wanna fuck her. fucking whores

Ask her to stitch up a hole in a shirt you have or something. Or pick a kind of hard recipe and start making it when you know she'll be coming home, stick your head out and ask for help with it. Do some "i don't know what blanche means" shit. Offer her a glass of wine while she helps you cook.

Kick on her maternal instinct and she's less likely to shut you down right out he gate. She'll want to help you because that's how women are.

Then get drunk, and flirt hard. Start doing this shit more often, unless she's super into it and you can get with her the first itme

Give her alot of attention. Always talk to her. Show alot of interest. She'll easily get the hint. Married women don't waste time. If things don't sexually work out within a month or 2, she's not interested.

she's not, european, and she I doesn't look like a whore I'll need to be a lil bit romantic and funny with her but don't know how

No dude.

cuz she smiled at you? be realistic. so far she is just being polite to her neighbor

thanks guys, can't do that with recipe things first I need to get her at my place

yea I guess she is, that's why I'm asking for more tips

Compliment her often. Maybe ask for relationship advice. Implying your "current relationship" isn't working out. She may then reveal her thoughts on her current relationship. Endless talking points, and directions can be found if you can get this conversation started.

yea, I do that when I see her

Or u could try the direct approach.
" Hi want to Fuck?"

the fuck is wrong with you....

You have to be getting some unmistakable signals from a married woman to go ahead with that bold of an approach.

Be a man fucko. You will never get anywhere with this woman. You are on fucking Sup Forums asking for advise on how to score. That is like asking a desf person if the radio is too loud.

love this hoe.

Lots of compliments. Offer to help her with anything around the house. If she's married, she's probably bored with her stale lifestyle. Drop subtle hints at her and she might fall for it I guess.

Either that, or shes happily married and she's gonna get her alpha husband to beat your ass.

Post pics either way

Well, I've been posting credible advice. I have had casual sex with 2 married women in my 32 year old life.

great stuff there, btw her husband is rly fat guy, I don't how he fucks her anyways amd sorry for pics, not much there

There is not a one size fits all approach to married women. Some want to be chased, some want to cut right to the chase. However, a married woman that has no interest will definitly let you know, through body language. You will never know what your outcome will be unless and until you are a bit bold in your persuit.