How safe is receiving weed in the mail? Is it worth it?

How safe is receiving weed in the mail? Is it worth it?

what country? if its good and you are pretty sure you wont get caught maybe is worth? al depends on where you live

>When mail is delivered they have a hub where every piece of mail goes through a scanner
>They see the weed
>It gets delivered to your house
>As soon as you pick up the mail you get arrested
Have fun faggot, the person who is sending it to your won't get in trouble because they can fill out a bunch of fake info, but your address and stuff has to be real for you to get the weed after all.

Have fun spending years in prison time nigger.

its the skechest shit you can send thru the mail and the retard sending it can totally fuk u over. that being said how much you need? in nor cal

Legally..you dun nufin...

anthrax is pretty sketchy, just sayin

order from inside your own country and it is practically guaranteed. only international mail is checked.

hypothetically could send thrax easier than herb. just sayin

not true. no one is scanning the contents on non international mail.

>mfw i ordered 2 oz of kush last week. arrived safe and sound. as usual.

Did it twice, via ups (4oz each time) got away with it, but heard safer to use usps because they would need a warrant to search package.

Fed ex or ups is safer

fed3x ships thru oakland nigs will steal your weed

So youre saying that if I sent weed to someone who I hate they would get arrested. Pro tip, you wont get arrested.

you do realize that weed can legally be sent in the mail? if you have a medical card there are dispensaries that will ship. pretty much all of them do.

Three words.

Three words or else your guy didnt undergo all of the stealth possible.

Mylar Barrier Bags.

If they don't package with Mylar then the dogs can smell thru it. Also means that your guy will know well enough to put other stealth procedures into the shipment that would get the package taken aside in the first place. There are too many packages for all of them to be I spected. You just can't be low hanging fruit for LE.

FUCK YOU FBI I live in COLORADO and live a 3 min walk from a dispensary.

Just make sure it doesn't smell and you're golden. While it does get scanned it doesn't ever get x-ray treatment. I'm being told that 9/10 times ots the smell that gets it turned over to the postal detectives.

Source: wife Is a postal worker

>If they don't package with Mylar then the dogs can smell thru it.

1. this ain't a fucking tv show motherfucker. there aren't any dogs smelling mail.
2. weed can be legally sent through the mail. dispensary offer shipping for a reason.

not in an illegal state, which op is almost surely in

colorado faggot with mediocre joker. nor cal has best in the world hands down

THIS IS A VERY GOOD QUESTION Sup Forums

This thread needs to be long and informative, im thinking of having something from Colorado sent to Puerto Rico, just an ounce.

A hacker friend of mine showed me the mail boxes he got with weed inside them, and he did that for months and it was all chill.

Someone told me that if they cant smell shit then basically they cant do shit kos its a federal offence.

Thoughts?

depends on which hub it goes thru desination and point of orgin

they don't have weed in puerto rico?

puerte rico... weed.
nice try hector wait till jerome is ramming ur asshole in the feds for that yayo.

thats not how real life works, kid. that's movie bs. don't talk like you know, and gtfo my Sup Forums.

As long as its been vaccum sealed and is from within the same country as you, you should be fine

Very interested in an answer to this question.

Its mostly shit. People here don't know about strains hardly, they either lie about it or make up a name. Locally grown stuff is rushed and harvested prematurely, you can tell when you get it.