Thoughts on this piece of african american music?

Thoughts on this piece of african american music?

she is a lovely human being
and her music is great
praise jesus

Jesus, Beyonce looks terrible these days.

Essential we wuz kangz core

what are "kangz"

QUEEN
SLAY
*SIPS TEA*
WHITE PEOPLE BE LIKE

what else am I missing here folks?

"Kangz" is a corruption of "kings". White people can't spell.

hmm
ok I see
I didn't know of these kangz that;s interesting.

its actually not beyonce

shitty Sup Forums meme
basically it's used to shit on music made by black people because they can't actually make a good argument against it

>dancing on a kraftwerk concert
what did she mean by this

Wasn't this confirmed a hoax? or am I thinking of someone else?

No, it's used to make fun of black people who think they're descendants of Egyptian pharaohs

I dunno, im just mad cause when i went to kraftwerk there where some dumbass group in front of me that most likely were invited there by their job that where chatting, taking selfies with flash and dancing like it was a party, man fuck those guys

No it isn't. You have no taste.

>strong black womyn music

Go find a bull already so your gf can be satisfied

Not "african american"
Just african

Nigger lmao

Similar to her skin, it is shit

You mean, tell my gf to find a qt 3.141592653 strong black womyn so I can be satisfied?

great xmas gift on my gf's part

Like Sup Forumstards never say "muh glrious viking/celt/pagan/whateverthefuck ancestors" either

: )

Die

Yeah like descendants of Africans sure as hell don't live in the United States, they just all came here on their own volition. You're stupid.

not good. interludes were shit, songwriting was alright, nothing too special. production was good tho.

I didn't know horses could sing well so color me suprised

White people actually come from those people.

Not all black people came from Egyptians, but all white people came from the Nerthendals, which lived in Europe.
Really makes your brain shake, right?

B L A C K P E O P L E
L
A
C
K

P
E
O
P
L
E

This thread is so autistic it's sad.

And African Americans don't?

They don't.

Based jacky chan saying it how it be

african americans absolutely do not come from Egypt.
They come from the total opposite side of the continent. Egyptians werent even a black race.
Its frustrating because blacks have incredibly rich cultural history in West Africa but for some fucking reason ignore it in favor of a culture that has almost nothing to do with them

>Sup Forums full of white male teenagers
>think black music is made for them (its not)
>pretend to appreciate it anyways

I don't know who you're speaking about but every African American I know irl or follow on social media talks about West Africa. Literally none of them talk about Egypt other than some misinformed tumblrinas. It's just a stupid Sup Forums meme.

>CREC in the Congo
>They don't.
[No citations]

This. Haven't you heard of some actually trying to look through records to figure out what tribe they were kidnapped from, either by North Africans selling to Europeans or by Europeans?

>>>/tumblr/

A Seat At The Table is a low 3/5 at best. It is simply not good save for a few songs. Also the only reason why it is so popular is because

A. She is not Beyonce
B. She is black

Thats the honest to god truth.

>it's popular because she's black
How does that make sense. The album wouldnt exist if she wasn't black you moron.

>Kidnapped from
You mean bought from? Slave trading was a business. They were bought from other Africans.

This. I'm sure Sup Forums can dredge up a handful of isolated examples of some random black guy somewhere on the internet talking about Egyptians but in reality 99% of African Americans do not give a flying fuck about any of that type of stuff. The 1% that do are mostly focused on West African culture. The idea that actual black people regularly sit around talking about how "THEY WUZ KANGS" is a pure meme.

Fair enough that youve observed otherwise but in my experience Afrocentrist blacks dominate the discussion and it is very annoying.
I will grant that in my personal life i too have never had a black person i know claim to be from Egypt but online i almost always see otherwise

Sounds like cherry picking because you probably lurk incredibly autistic forums.

I think Solange is really under appreciated compared to her sister Beyonce. People literally call Beyonce queen for releasing shitty pop music. Why should Beyonce get to stomp around like a giant, while the rest of us try not to get smushed under her big feet? What's so great about Beyonce? Hm? Solange is just as cute as Beyonce. Solange sings just as good as Beyonce. People totally like Solange just as much as they like Beyonce. And when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody, huh? Because that's not what music is about. We should totally just *stab* Beyonce!

Lauryn Hill did it better.

You didn't miss anything.

how did nigger music fall so far

>Jimi Hendrix
>Miles Davis
Entry level black music. I bet you wear Odd Future merch lmao.

>listening to shit hop

wewlad

Damn now I wish she wasn't black desu senpai

>Entry level black music
>But black people don't listen to them