Would you let her beat the fuck out of you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQBBSLtReNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no because i'd fucking send her to the ER if she tried to hit me

What a fucking pleb of a human

Already 2 people are jealous

>implying I'm a person

That is so fucking gross bro are you gay?

Letting a girl beat the fuck out of me isnt gay

I'm bigger than her.

But she could beat my dick, no prob.

Would i have a choice?

...but that's a man with tits

Post nudes faggot

Who is this strange little man?

I'd let rape me.

random image

Jess martin, FUSION bodybuilding athlete

her*

>i'm sexy, right? RIGHT?!

No, you were raped at 12 and never got over it.

Now get on my dick.

>inb4 trap

Why do women take roids? Are they just closet trannies?

Its hard work and dieting

What are her stats height? Weight? I'd dig letting her try.

Either body dysmorphia, victim complex, or they're competitive and someone else around them was into it.

No idea

>nice ass tho

no. its ugly.

No woman is going to get muscle like that without a hearty dose of gear.

Can I punch her? I'd fight her if I could

Well supplements, but not roids. The competitions she is in drug test of course

I think itd be fun to be in a physically abuse relationship with her for like a year. She takes a swing at me I subdue her eventually we have rough violent sex

lol how naive are you?

Just let him live in his own world, user.

I love thick girls

Just because you cant put on muscle doesnt mean she cant either.

She might just have good genetics and actually have state of the art equipment and supplements, since she is endorsed by a few companies

no

Fatfags. She wouldnt even fart in your direction

>Athlete

I would have to "let" her, because even given her physique, my out of shape similar BMI would still allow me to ruin her with impunity.

I used to think girls like this were gross. Then a couple days back there was a girl with just stacked legs slaying the squat bar. Immediate boner

She could give me handjob and she wouldn't complain that her arm is getting tired.

I doubt she could. I'm 183cm, 75kg. If I wanted to, I could fuck her shit up WAY worse than she could. Women lack the wonderful hormones required to beat someone's shit (unless you threaten their kid).

Bigger meant muscle, you chode.

But then again you knew that. You just like imagining big guys with their thick cock between your cheeks, huh?

She's roided out but you are all dumb idiots anyway.

Muscles =/= being able to beat people up. Go train a martial art for even 6 months and you will realize how useless 99% of the population is in a fight regardless of their size.

I'm sure you could big guy.

That's Madison Kocian right?

This.

The pictures you see are more likely pre-comp pics or endorsement pics. I'd be money when she's in her "off" season, she just looks like any other fitness girl.

ITT: people who don't lift, or don't understand female physiology.

>Not wanting her to choke you out with her huge legs while farting protein farts all over you

Jess martin

I second that motion

Am male. She couldn't. No matter how strong she is, unless she knows how to box, any male can put her out.

ITT: Beta faggots who are intimidated

prolly uhhhhhhhh not

>her

It was a joke. But thanks for the sauce anyway.

For me it's not even about lifting. Martial arts knowledge is integral to fighting. I've only been doing it a year and a half, but when new guys come into our gym it's always fun. You faggots just have no idea how to throw a punch or a kick, let alone have a combat stance, prevent a takedown, or god forbid defend anyone one of 20+ submission attempts a person could try.

Learning how to fight completely made me lose interest in ever wanting to fight someone outside the gym. It wouldn't be a contest.

just because she has the body of a man doesn't mean she knows how to fight and or "beat the fuck out of me" i agree with this guy

literally looks like a fucking tranny kek

You'd get your ass whooped

Hnnnnnng

She also does mixed martial arts and worked security in the past

this is fucked
healthy girls are hot
peace be with us all (pic related)

You're retarded if you genuinely believe that. Take your weird cuck fetish and fuck off.

Id let her fuck me with a strap

I'm guessing you've done MMA and security work in the past user?

he tellin the truth man, this girl would fuck you and your entire family upside down

I get you. I'd rather not feed the Sup Forumsrolls, but before I got in to lifting, I was in to MA for a long time. Getting stronger was just icing on the cake, but not really necessary.

I've known some chicks who lift competitively. They tend to look a lot different off season.

I'm 6'1 190 and I'm 97% sure I could kick that bitches ass no problem.

Problem with fighting old people or women is that if you win, you beat up a lesser being to begin with, and if you lose, you lost to a lesser being.

Once I'm balls deep in her asshole, she'll be squealing with delight just like any other girl.

sauce?

She'd bring her friend and spit roast his twink ass

If I could fuck her afterwards yes

I guarantee I've trained MMA longer. I'm also 10 inches taller than her and 70 pounds heavier.

Just because you couldn't beat her doesn't mean I couldn't. You've never even fought in your life, how can you "know" she could beat anyone up?

People don't realize the effects of cutting, makeup/oil and lighting and slight photo editing.

And I don't blame these faggots. Most of them probably COULDN'T actually stand a chance against her. A bunch of 5' 8" 130 lb manlets who drink mountain dew and eat tendies.

You faggots are still faggots when she can clearly jerk you off better than you can yourself.

I don't get how straight males don't rolled with the punches of life.

One right hook from her dick jerking hand would fuck you up no matter how macho you are

Nice Satan trips. Keep up your fetish, whatever floats your boat man.

>Would you let her beat the fuck out of you
I'd let her try.

Yes, to build bone density and increase toughness.

thanks, maybe one day i'll be hospitalized from her beating me

You scare me

youtube.com/watch?v=eQBBSLtReNk

Yes

Of somebody would dub this vid with retard noises I would be soooooooooo happy.

With her vagina, yes.

Checked.

I'm not even a big guy. That's my point. I just lift every now and then and run. I'm in decent shape. In high school, I was THE slowest guy on my cross-country team, but I was slightly ahead of the fastest women in the division.

But it's certainly not unheard of for men's teams to beat women's teams of much higher caliber. For example, a HS team beat the women's olympic hockey team.

She could try ah probably the old hit in the throat would leave her down.

muscles does not mean your a good fighter your more likely to gas out

wow pretty impresive I say the old beer bottle in the face either a women or a man or whatever they identify themselves with always works.

at the end of the day shes a women any guy beat her up

>with tits
did you even pay any attention to the pics? no tits to be seen here

this muscles make you slower dated this hoe that was in kickboxing and she had prohibited lifting weights.
only had sex with her twice pretty weird anyway my bro named a dog after her.

At sucking dick, yea.

Only if she rapes me after.