This is the last thread i ever make

this is the last thread i ever make

i cannot handle being alive anymore

i'm never going to have sex or hug a girl or cuddle or anything

i'm too fucking ugly there's nothing left for me to do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm just so fucking worthless and it's despite everything i do. i had a 4.0 in undergrad. i was in a doctorate program. i used to lift kinda heavy. none of it fucking matters because i'm just too fucking ugly

No you won't, and probably are. There's only one thing left and you know what it is. Post face pics+timestamps, manifesto, and finally just before the deed, your plans including intimate details of location/method/time/target (if an hero, specify) etc. Or just keep lurking.

Haha, girls are everything to you? fuck em bro, go get a good job, make tons of money and fuck some hookers.

You stupid faggot. Learn what makes you ugly, and fix it. Bad skin? Better diet, possibly supplements. Face isn't symmetrical at all? Probably some surgery you can get? Short? Me too, deal with it.

Also, be a chap and live feed

it's not everything but after traveling to different countries and making enough money and having enough "success" and still NEVER hugging a girl i'm just completely fucking done. i don't want anything else, there's no point
no manifesto, no timestamp for the next half hour at least if this thread is still alive.

i've tried, my skin is pretty much flawless. no surgery can fix my asymmetry. i'm 6' and STILL probably the ugliest person in the world

And everything else?

Kill yourself

if dubs you show us face with timestamp

do it fag

Shiieeeeeetttt.

If dubs also give us your credit card info so we can toast to your an hero.

kek wills it, if he didn't he would no t give me dubs

Best advice in thread

Winrar

second that

okay i'm going to timestamp in like 15 minutes

if the thread is still alive

I'm bumping

if there's nobody else bumping i still won't post timestamp. i'm not timestamping for one person

Ill stay if you do sharpie in pooper w/ stamp too

Do you have a feminine penis?

Just post it already.

Bump

But you got dubs

Heres this, time stamp asap Op

i'm not timestamping now. i'm killing myself when the thread is dead

Is money really that tight for Rio Olympics that they couldn't afford paddles for the table tennis??

Up

Abandon thread! Even in death OP is a massive disappointment and waste of time. RIP in pieces

For someone who pretends to be smart you sure are fucking dumb OP

Need pics for proof. Im a fucking 3/10 with horrid emotional baggage and a fucking idiot and I've had 5 girlfriends. There is NO WAY you could be worse than me.

there absolutely is a way i'm uglier, i'm quite possibly the ugliest person in the world
what makes you say that
it really doesn't matter does it. i'm not timestamping just because you faggots ask for it, it's irrelevant. i'm not a girl or anything so it really doesn't matter at all.

This man was voted ugliest man in Uganda, he has had 2 wives and has 8 kids. You are also far more successful than I am, im 5'6" 290lbs with no college edu at 23. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU AREN'T BETTER THAN ME YOU FUCK

Shit always eventually gets better Sup Forumsro.

You know what they say: Suicide in a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

i'm obviously uglier than he is

and being successful and STILL having never even touched a girl is further evidence that i'm more intrinsically worthless than you are

stop putting yourself below me when it's quite obvious that you're not. just be happy you're not 100% completely fucking worthless like i am

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI
if this dude can get chicks so can you. cheer up :)

well i'm 25 and never even hugged or touched a girl, shit seems permanent. and no nothing will ever get better for me, i've witnessed it with my own eyes for more than 2 decades.

i have completely given up. i've tried harder than anyone i know and gotten less, obviously i'm just way too fucking ugly.

Not ugly people say that. Ugly people are a temporary problem to attractives, ugly suicide is the permanent solution.

Live stream an hero

fuck off

Stop being such an awkward fucking cuck. Maybe if you didn't reek of self pity and maybe focused less on putting relationships on a pedestal you might actually be approachable to women.

I am the typical ugly ham planet Sup Forums often targets and laughs at but fucking hell you are acting seriously fucking pathetic right now.

You have a job, take up hobbies, do shit for charity, help others. Make your life worthwhile because it isn't all gonna land in your lap.

No you.

>
>Stop being such an awkward fucking cuck. Maybe if you didn't reek of self pity and maybe focused less on putting relationships on a pedestal you might actually be approachable to women.
>
>I am the typical ugly ham planet Sup Forums often targets and laughs at but fucking hell you are acting seriously fucking pathetic right now.
>
>You have a job, take up hobbies, do shit for charity, help others. Make your life worthwhile because it isn't all gonna land in your lap.

PS
If you do an hero at least sign up for organ donation so you haven't been a total useless sack of shit

People in these threads never understand you can't fix true ugly. I know how you feel op.

yeah

notice not even one person saying not to do it. even the nice people calling him a worthless sack of shit.

Lower your standards a little

>i'm never going to have sex or hug a girl or cuddle or anything

So? This is the 21st century, yet you insist on defining yourself from a purely biological standpoint?

i've had everything else and always feel empty inside
lmao, i would if that was even possible