So i fucked my ass with my brand new dildo this morning and i want to suck it right now but it smells like ass even...

so i fucked my ass with my brand new dildo this morning and i want to suck it right now but it smells like ass even though i just washed it 3 times with hot soapy water and a toothbrush. it only smells a little, would i get sick if i suck it anyways?

afaik you can actually clean most of those in a dishwasher (low temperature)
should be good to go after that

boiling it apparently does the trick. it smells great if you boil with your ramen, and the ramen has that extra flavoring.

is that the dildo in the pic?

What's the big deal, OP? Your boyfriend's dick tastes the same but you suck and suck and suck.

If it's silicone you could just put it in the dishwasher. Alternatively you could boil it with mild bleach and or starsan solution.

Dude just use a condom on that mother fucker next time you throw it up your poop shoot and you won't have that mother fuckin problem no mo. Shot nigga is you daft or what?

Dude if your ass smells that bad you shouldn't be sticking anything in there god damn.

no, you won't get sick since the bacteria on it are already inside you.

I'm sure your ass smells like roses. Fuck out of here

Sharpie in pooper

man tbh i just bought one today

is this a real thing i need to watch for?

too much dildos/10
shut the fuck up butthurt faggot

If you can't even like your own ass stank then what kind of fag are you?

as long as my ass is clean and I flush with an enema it has a musky sweet odor and flavor that just get me hard as fuck

Everyone on Sup Forums besides me is a expert on cleaning dildos.

Not if you clean properly, some silicone dildos hold onto the smell if you dont use the right lube with them, i think its because it damages the material and leaves tiny cracks in it, which holds onto odor after washing.

I own like 8 dildos, and this has only happened to my silicone butt plug because i used silicone lube on it.

Did your mom give u that?

bro did u prostate orgasm? how do those feel. id try but I'm not faglord

aren't faggots immune to fecaldick?

Right? I definitely missed the memo on that one.

Use a condom next time

Just suck it ass amplifies the taste