/nba/ General - Kobe Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/royceyoung/status/761314330553921537
twitter.com/Wiggys__WORLD/status/760967438297026561
youtube.com/watch?v=4JWgbhO1-jc
rollingstone.com/sports/lebron-james-should-stop-chasing-michael-jordan-w432662
cbssports.com/nba/news/one-nba-front-office-simulation-has-warriors-winning-83-out-of-82-games/
nba.com/2016/news/08/02/lebron-jordan-motivation.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpts
youtube.com/watch?v=gsoPlaMRjUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bm_vTGTo984
youtube.com/watch?v=YI1GLB-byeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WEW KOBE

>Westbrook says he will be "loyal" to Thunder fans because "loyalty is something I stand by."

THIS BLOODLINE RUNS DEEP

I thought Westbrook knew ahead of time about Durant's departure. How come Sup Forums knew that Westbrook would stay if Durant left?

Russell did a 10/10 press conference, comes out looking good compared to kd

It turned out westbrook was lead to believe by Durant that he would stay. His decision to leave surprised and angered westbrook.

twitter.com/royceyoung/status/761314330553921537

I have become a god.

6th for Asuka

>this thread

LOTTA LOYALTY

Harry here already?

OR PERHAPS HE'S WONDERING WHY SOMEONE WOULD SHOOT A MAN BEFORE THROWING HIM OUT OF A PLANE

>angered westbrook.
Rip in peace.

CRASHING THIS PLANE

WITH NO SURVIVORS

I'm done bros. I don't think I can recover from this.
It's time to finally kill myself.
The magic is dead. Showtime is now a dilapidated abandoned theater.
Fuck Jim Buss.

samefag

>all caps

>mfw the unique poster count has not moved

Stop posting harry

>All this salt

>mfw still @ 8 posters
>exposed
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DAMN THAT NIGGA LOYAL

Kill yourself Harry

samefag

Okay harry
Now go kill yourself.

photoshop from 7kt YouTube videos

based sam

So how are you guys celebrating Russell Westbrook Day?

You're a fucking idiot harry.

why should a player be loyal? front office will trade them at the drop of a hat. loyalty needs to work both ways.

Yo what is wrong with that niggas hair? Shit looks nasty as fuck.

The one thing about NBA in LA is everyone leaves before the games end because the fanbase are all bandwagoners. As an NBA player it's discouraging to see that. But in OKC you have the most real fans in the league. They will to hell and back for their team. Real recognize real that's why Russ chooses OKC.

This

twitter.com/Wiggys__WORLD/status/760967438297026561

WIGGINS ISN'T HUMAN

>OKC acting like they won a ship
>they literally lost their franchise player/future hall of famer FOR FREE

You mad Harry?

not as much as you being mentally ill! teehee

>it was 3-1

>teehee

>youtube.com/watch?v=4JWgbhO1-jc

I swear to god, he may be a little thin, but he would've made the best slave

>teehee

I'm so damn hype Jesus Christ let the season start already. THANK YOU BASED DURANT

does Iguodala have a goatee too?
if he does, they might be the first championship team with all goatees

>it was 3-1
>they were 73-9
>/nba/ was right
>Harry was wrong

DELETE THIS

HAHAHAHAHA

HARRY BTFO

Samefag

@69891181
you literally @'d me once
don't let it happen again

>he still posts here
>he still doesn't know his place

it's over Lebron never stood a chance haha Lebron stans BTFO

rollingstone.com/sports/lebron-james-should-stop-chasing-michael-jordan-w432662

inb4 your daily Harry false flag doxxing in 3-2-1
LMAO

>tfw we see this picture next year, but replace Steph with KD

>tfw we see this picture next year but don't replace anything because it's going to be exactly the same

>Harry

One NBA front office ran simulations, based on player values, for the upcoming season. Cleveland came out with 64 wins, second best in the league. Golden State came out with 83, better than undefeated. They broke the system.
>They broke the system

>/nba/ thinks they're smarter than a computer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cbssports.com/nba/news/one-nba-front-office-simulation-has-warriors-winning-83-out-of-82-games/

maybe more gray in that beard... good luck getting 6, old man
nba.com/2016/news/08/02/lebron-jordan-motivation.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpts

Now THIS is the samefag.

I don't play world of warcraft anymore btw, so fuck whoever says anything

>62 posts
>13 posters
wew kobe
Can someone sponfeed me the Westbrook conference from today?

>Jordan picked Kobe over Lebron
>Jordan picked Durant over Lebron
does /nba/ know more than Michael Jordan about basketball?
answer the question ill wait!

youtube.com/watch?v=gsoPlaMRjUQ

Here are the highlights.

youtube.com/watch?v=bm_vTGTo984

Thanks lad

>people actually thought westbrook was leaving

are you people retarded or something? no way he's leaving. he doesnt want to look like a bitch like durcuck

I'm going to go buy a 8 piece fried chicken, a coke and watch some NBA kino, maybe that Magic and Bird documentary on youtube or rewatch the '92 all star game

>OKC Blunder
>It was 3-1

>windows 10

Hey guys, don't mind me. Just posting my little twink boyfriend on a Cambodian sweatshop forum after he got shutdown by KEVIN FUCKING LOVE

Moving screen!! 2 free throws for Steph Curry!

youtube.com/watch?v=YI1GLB-byeQ

Will the Gay Area ever recover?

GIVE ME A HELL YEAH

Alright, what's going on here?

Klay Thompson's fault, if he wasn't lazy that pass is very catchable.

>Best point guard in the league
>literally has a fat ugly niggress tv cook wife who just puts butter on everything as a recipe

Do you guys even live in the greater Oklahoma City Area? I swear ya'll just bandwagoning.
OKC has tons of fans because Oklahoma doesn't have any good professional teams from popular sports, or at least they didnt before the Thunder...
I'm not sure if the fandom would last through the bad times
If it was a football team I'd be less skeptical, because of its importance here. I hope that the fans stay through the mediocrity

i thought thunder also have a fanbase in the adjacent states since those states dont have a ball team either.

Nah I'm from Temecula, but I went to school with Russell when he was at UCLA so OKC has become my second favorite team

50 years from now kids will look up advanced stats on their google glass and see Robert Horry had 4 more titles than Lebron and therefor will be considered a much better player

Why is Curry a petulant child with brain damage?

Why is Harry winning all the /nba/ debates again? This thread is a wasteland of Harry wins, nobody is even putting up a challenge to him.

>Temecula
Wow, never heard of that city, and its pretty damn large too
Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, and Arkansas, maybe some of northern Texas (like the Oklahoma Sooners do) still over-represented on this board

can someone explain this image to me? why would you spam this when you know curry is a confirmed CHOKER with AUTISM and Lebron is the GREATEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD.

This board is moderator less at the moment if you haven't noticed, Sup Forums has all their attention so nothing gets reported, we only got based Germany atm

if that's "winning" for you, then ok

yeah we're only famous for that place that one Kobe fan wanted to beat up that other guy, it's hot as fuck but a pretty nice town...cops are not assholes

Man no one in KS cheers for OKC they don't give a shit about NBA. It's all Jayhawk territory basketball wise.

lmao nobody roots for the thunder, they are all fans of MY spurs! move the thunder already!

>I went to school with Russell when he was at UCLA
did your gf tutor him? like really hard?

nah your gf tutored my dick while your mom watched. dont you remember why your mom told you to go to your room and cover your ears?

how bad is Max Kellerman lads? I just caught the Russell Westbrook First Take and couldn't watch more than 15 seconds of him, he's too cringe worthy

>gf
>/nba/
pick one

no but I only met him once in his two years there, think it was his freshman year, my sophmore year...he came and balled with us. at that time, he wasn't a superstar he was like a energy guy off the bench...i only guarded him once and got burned bad

BTFO
T
F
O

Seattle

Emory

Nah faggot, kill yourself. I see Thunder shirts every day were I live.

>it's hot as fuck
Know that feel, my AC (and fridge) have broken down completely and its a minimum of 95 degrees this time of year
Its even hotter down in OKC

Oh yeah, Seattle Supersonics fans can be fans of OKC too
That being said, most are seem very very butthurt over the move and hate OKC with a passion