Women from the yellow parts in this map are objectively superior

Women from the yellow parts in this map are objectively superior.

I'm not even asking you to prove me wrong, cause I know you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>preferring blondes
Literally THE shitskin fetish
Med women are the masterrace

>liking blondes is a shitskin fetish
>liking shitskins is somehow not a shitskin fetish

?????

GODDAM LADS
WHY IS SHE SO HOT????

he is just insecure

Ooga booga where da white wimin at :DDDd

wew

It depends if you like brunette or blond.

I like all and all like me

>all like me

Mehmet, I...

blondes are usually naturally better
look at that girl, all that makeup she has on. Would look like a dog without it

The czech is right. It's not their fetish because dark women are normal for them. Meanwhile they all go crazy for blondes.

Flawless logic

>Nordic women objectively superior to Slavic women

Pic related is Norwegian.

>finland
>highest percentage of yellow
>:DDDDDDDdd

>tfw dirty mongoloid

if they are finnish why do they have a map of germany ?

also why does that guy with the hipster glasses refuses to do the hitler salute, you must deport this jew immediately

Hmm

Must be where they have their german classes. About 30% of all high school students study german in funland.

>tfw when slanty eyed mongoloid according to the users of mongolian yakmilk trading forum

Welp atleast it leaves more for us.

shhh shut up

I think they oughta know by now.

i need to go to finland

We need more Blonde girls itt

Have this Dutch qt with very pale skin

Contributing more mongol women.

Contributing more mongol women.

I heard that's Norwegian reindeer herder or something

Those folks dwell in the northern scandinavia and eat reindeer dicks lamo

Russian and Finnish women, sure. Germanic women tend to be manface/10.

Yeah, Sami

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_people

The cry about indigeneous rights and ask for money all the time. Like native americans, actually just like native americans, but these ones don't integrate.

that "girl" is monica bellucci, universally considered the most beautiful woman on the planet

that's a finn? how common is dark brown hair like that among finns?

Dirty blonde/light brown is her original colour if i'm correct.

Indeed, if you put blondes on the pedestal you might as well just admit that you are a shitskin looking to climb the racial ladder.

She might unironically be the most beautiful girls I've ever seen

She is very pretty, just google Kiira Korpi for more.

She's "ok" Tbh

same grill?

Nah, Don't know the backround of that pic.

No that's a loaf

Why do some look like any other European while some look like they just came from Mongolia?

>blonds
shit taste, brown straight hair is the best

>Women from the yellow parts in this map
>A nest of Vegan feminazis

Samis are extremely genetically inbred finno-ugrics. They have about 15% more asiatic admixture. that oughta give you an idea.

totally, lighter girls get more vitamin D thuse better for a healthy baby.

blondes like redheads as long as they are feminie looking and not manjawed and take care of themselves they are hot as fuck.

>lighter girls get more vitamin D thuse better for a healthy baby.

This is also why light hair is prevalent here, at least to some degree. Lighter hair absorbs more Vitamin-D which again helps with winters and horrendously low amounts of Sun

If we love the women in the yellow parst, do we have yellow fever ?

Different people have different tastes but she looks pretty generic. Not a nice face really and an ugly smile to top it off.

that's completely wrong. hair is dead cells, it doesn't absorb shit

it's light skin that helps, hair and eyes don't. which is why you see some Melanesian populations with blond hair (mutations popped up and became popular) but dark skin. which is why Europeans are all fixed for derived skin color alleles, but not for hair or eyes

most of the women posted so far are average at best btw. northern european posters just keep promoting their women, that's all

those girls are for scandinavian and finnic men only to preserve phenotype :)

Different tastes and all, as the other guy said, i adore light hair, for some reason. But on the vitamin -D thing you are right i'll stand corrected.

>Samis are extremely genetically inbred finno-ugrics.

When is this meme gonna die?

Finno-Saamic men settled the north from the middle Volga around 1500-1000 BC. They fucked some Siberian arctic women(whose people had migrated to Europe at some point) and got Arctic Siberian genes from them.

Finnics got several times less(as they stuck near the Volga for a while longer) than the Saamic who ventured to the White Sea and became massively mixed with the Arctic Siberians.
This is a fact. The Asian genes in Saami are from North Asia while the Asian genes in Volga Finns/most Russians are from Turco-Mongolia and are recent influence for the past millenia.

sexual selection might have been partly the reason it caused it to become so popular in some places in the first place so it's natural that you'll adore it

but a lot of otherwise pretty bland (imo) chicks posted on here get upgraded due to just blond hair which is just weird to me. a lot of Greeks are blondeboos IRL so I guess blond hair is just really sexy to a lot of people all other factors considered. neoteny is often proposed (which is why you don't see women going as crazy for blond men) but who knows, it might have been something else

>Finno-Saamic men settled the north from the middle Volga around 1500-1000 BC. They fucked some Siberian arctic women(whose people had migrated to Europe at some point) and got Arctic Siberian genes from them.

or maybe the earliest Finno-Ugrics were already a lot more Siberian-like and Finns are just less Finno-Ugric than the Saami are?

we don't have any ancient genomes from ancient northern Scandinavia anyway but we know the hunter-gatherers in the south were in-between Europe and Russia in their North Eurasian ancestry. was the north that different?

Vitamin D deficiency is actually a common problem in pregnant African Europeans.

When is this from? Sweden has to be in the beige category by now.

>or maybe the earliest Finno-Ugrics were already a lot more Siberian-like and Finns are just less Finno-Ugric than the Saami are?

Not a realistic idea for several reasons.
The type of Asian is not the same. There is none of that stuff which Saami have in Volga Finnics who have Mongolian origins like Slavic Russians. Saami also don't have any excess North Eurasian ancestry worth talking about.
Just like Finns they are just genetic Balts except mixed with North Siberian.
Someone who is 3/4 Latvian 1/4 Yukaghir would be genetically the same as a Saami.

How logical is it that some random Siberian people spread languages across European Russia all the way to Moscow but their genetic signal is weak or non-existent everywhere except Lapland? It doesn't make any sense at all.

>don't try prove me wrong
>I'll make a thread so you can try prove me wrong
>americans

ok but so far even the tested Karelian hunter-gatherer isn't a good proxy for that sort of ancestry. so those arctic Siberians must have infiltrated northern Scandinavia even before the 7th mil. BC or they skipped over both Karelia and south Scandinavia

and since you mentioned Yukaghirs specifically, I'm sure you're aware of the theories that put proto-Uralic and proto-Yukaghir close geographically

thats just anothe theory

desu this, It's all more or less theorizing and guesswork. The current consensus is that we have no sufficient enough knowledge to pinpoint where the volga finns originated from exactly.

Karelian HG was some some irrelevant paleo, maybe he contributed a bit to some Finnic people but still not very relevant.

Google "Bolshoy Oleniy Ostrov" to find out what I'm talking about. These Arctic Siberians were in Fenno-Scandia before Finno-Ugrics but much later than Karelian EHG.

I meantioned Yukaghirs because they are about 80% East Asian and 20% North Eurasian IIRC so they can contribute to Saami without increasing North Eurasian affinity, unlike Mansi and Selkup who have 50% North Eurasian.

I wanna fugg the one in the middle

>These Arctic Siberians were in Fenno-Scandia before Finno-Ugrics but much later than Karelian EHG

that'd make sense then.

so do you think those Karelians were demographically overwhelmed, more or less, like what seems to have happened to Scandinavian hunter-gatherers?

Well their uniparental markers are all gone as far as I know, but maybe there is a small level of genetic continuity even if not that significant overall.

everyone in that class except the two girls in the front looks ugly and inbred

I dunno, the guy with light stubble on the back looks ok.