Feels thread

Feels thread

breaking my sobriety tonight.

:/

Bump

Didn't bother counting the candles, so happy whatever I guess

I find this kind of pictures stupid, at least that guy had someone in his family who cared enough to celebrate for him. Someone that probably will get tired of his depressive whiny attitude and next year won't care.

10/10 cutie, would date.

Wish I could hold you, OP; or what ever you would find helpful

/thread

Is it bad I take food out of the trash (think G. Costanza) so often I've been caught?

Wtf did he want?

You're not supposed to get cake and candles n shit on your birthday someone made that shit up

You're sad cause no one pleased your social constructs?

Ah shit people didn't light sticks of wax and wick on baked flour n eggs for a day that means nothing, my life sucks

Fucking ungrateful cunt, with that attitude you will always be a loser.
For many years my birthday was just celebrated by my mother, my grandmother and my little sister, but instead of complaining for not having any friends I was just fucking grateful for having them caring for me.
Guess what little pussy? Now everything is going smooth, I may not be a social butterfly, I'll never be, I'm not even interested in being one, but I have a good set of friends, a loving girlfriend and my great family.
I didn't push anyone away with pathetic attitude like yours.

Should go to a titty bar instead of crying on /b. You can get pussy instead of crying like a sad sack of whatever the fuck your fag feels thread. Die

Did any user in this thread see my post about J and W in the feels thread a few days ago?

There's like 17 or something I could make out from the picture. Looks pretty spot on.

Fuck you man
Pussy is shit, doesn't solve anything

ive got loads of these i aint in no way hurting or anything at one point yeah and these sort of helped me through a speed bump

I know about J and W but I didn't see your post
what was it?

cut him some slack, if you look in the background you'll see his dad who is just sitting on the couch, most likely doesn't give a fuck about his own son for whatever reason.
The kid for all you know could be wishing for something at this moment of time, deep in thought, why assume he's just ungrateful, some shits probably going on in his life right now just as there is shit going on in your life too.

So you read the story user? I'm the guy who wrote it, the guy who wrote that story because W is in town

I read some of it man I think the thread 404'd and I didn't see it all
if there's a screencap that's be cool

why giving up on the sobriety, op?

not to lecture you or anything, i've just found myself in the same situation a million times.

fuck

that one right there gets me every god damn time looking back at failed relationships god damn

I like when people post this picture. I don't want to say I know her because that makes me a fag, but her name is Julie.

dont have a screencap sorry
TLDR: Half french girl comes to town, I idiotically fell head over heels for her and embarrassed my stupid ass with spaghetti flowing out of my pockets. Best friend ended up being with her, they had beautiful summer fling

ive got hundreds of these let out man just let it out

That's a grill, trust me.

John lennon

What's the "occasion" OP? (If you don't mind me asking?

That sucks man

hey guys i always wanted to be a soldier and fight for my country, now im enlisting so i can be killed in combat and die with the little pride i have left, and the people who i dont know about who care about me wont think i gave up.

Post it again if you'd take the time to

You know half of these pictures are about being lonely, so obviously getting pussy would be a good answer

Either that or your just a kid who can't walk in a bar

I feel like I have friends, but none that will seek me out to hang? Why? I often get jealous of my friends when I'm not invited, I like hanging alone but still... Where is someone trying to connect with me

Mom took away my xbox.

>all lonely guys are lonely cause they don't get pussy.
thank you for bringing us on this enlightening learning experience you donut.

many people are lonely have been with women before or men (if they're gay or women themselves) jesus im too tired to explain.. good luck bro

Pussy doesn't solve loneliness user
Love solves loneliness
that's a completely different thing and it's harder to get than a fucking roastie slut in a bar

this.
pussy - sexual needs
love - emotional needs e.g. loneliness.

this

Best Marigold Hotel

I want to go back guys. It was only one year. A fucking life time. Fuck my life.

What branch user?

what are you having tonight?

relationships are easy anyone can pick up a girl and get into a relationship whenever they want, its the connection thats never there, then you stay in a relationship or multiple over time hoping it will come but it never does having someone who makes you smile as you are on your way home knowing she'll be there or the text in the morning you know will be there when you wake up, that solves loneliness not just picking up some random broad for the night

coast guard

Good god you are such a fucking pansy.

You can't go back no matter how hard you try to remember
sorry user

Can't remember the last day I've been sober.
How long sober?

Looks just kinda shy to me.
Hand on the neck, avoids to look into the camera etc.
And btw birthdays with your family are really comfy desu.

I do both...

Every day. I'm constantly reminded about how harsh this world is.

Its common knowlege that it can always get worse, life has no meaning and at one point, you will have a regret you can never change.

For me, I've grown to accept it, and I want to break free from this cycle of death, life and the pursuite of happiness.

I kinda just don't want to exist at poInts.

But hey, there is either someone who's gonna miss me, or someone who has it way worse than me.

I'm rarely in a position to complain, but I do it any way.

What's with this wallowing? So you hate yourself and are an alcoholic, why do you care. People romanticize the shit outta life and act like it's controllable.

Fucking drink yourself to death, detach and stop giving a fuck. Nobody else does.

off by one.

i wish i was a pansy then i wouldnt have a care in the world currently i am not sad or lonely i just have a shit ton of these pictures and understand what the people who are lurking on this thread are going through if anything its compassion and beer. Quite a few beer.

That fucking got me. That got me hard. Don't know why, not even a sad ending really. That story just made me sentimental and retrospective about life.

Underrated post. Literally made me cry.

>inb4 Hahah faggot pussy

i wanna join the Royal Marines, I pass all the test/requirements hopefully I'll find some meaning/reason to life in my time there if i Do survive, if not and i die, can't complain.
This isn't me.

Is it sad that I always have my headb in the clouds?

Sometimes I think its bad...

But it keeps me going so long as I can hold onto that image of me and a significant other in each others arms.

Doesn't matter where, when or why.

Just that we... "click"

hang in there so do i, so do i

Fuck you
no one cares that you think he's a pansy for wanting connection
gtfo

Good luck and God speed user

agreed. the first time I read
and
I cried. not gonna lie

thanks bro

stay up in the clouds as long as you can at least you escape the hell that is world and are happy

Sobriety is overrated user. I've been sober living for about 4 months now.

Fake and gay.

I don't really care about ''tfwnogf''.
Sure it would be nice I guess, but I want to be happy or maybe just feel less miserable first.

>a kid who can't walk in a bar
I'm not sure if this is a saying or something, but if you think I'm underage then I have to dissapoint you.

I don't wanna judge you, but I do.
You sound like one of those people who would tell someone with serious depression to ''Just be happy:)'' if you know what I mean.

>be me
>be 8
>dad randomly walks out on my family one day
>Inb4 you're a filthy nigger
>my mom burns all belongings pertaining to him like pictures and gifts
>I watched so many of my toys burn that day and my hopes and dreams with them
>it was around then I got my first Lego set
>Lego fucking city bitches
>I learned to pretend and make myself seem cool
>I realized that if I tried hard enough I could forget about my sister who didn't care about me
>I could forget about my mom who was so distant most nights I went to bed without dinner because she would just sit and stare
>I realized that if I tree hard enough I could be someone else for a change
>someone who mattered and was good enough

Lurking for a while. It's gonna be all right, guys. There are better days ahead. Sometimes, they never seem like they're coming. They do. They always do.

This, too, shall pass.

>Boohoo, I'm an autistic, unlikable, unhygienic weirdo and it's total bullshit that women won't throw themselves at me when I make no effort to be better.

You forgot the rest of the quote. "So then I said, "Probably some nobody, and you know what? I was right"