Post your MBTI and say what you favorite and least favorite aspect of your type is

Post your MBTI and say what you favorite and least favorite aspect of your type is.

>Type
>Favorite Aspect
>Least Favorite Aspect

>Type
ISTP

>Favorite Aspect
Being able to quickly assess situations and absorb the info in an objective concrete fashion. Really helps during stressful situations

>Least Favorite Aspect
I don't talk at all and I suck at making conversation. I never really minded most of my life but now that I am going into the Army I'm concerned I will be disliked because it will be really hard for me to talk to my brothers in arms.

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/personality-types
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

INTJ master race
3% of population

>Type
ENTP
>Favorite Aspect
Fitting in everywhere
>Least Favorite Aspect
That feeling that you are nowhere really fitting after all

Thats deep fam

Forgot rest
> Fav aspect
Logically running through every aspect of my life for the most logical answer. Always think every decision down every possibly route.

>Least Fav aspect
I can talk to friends and coworkers fine, but I'm mortified of the cashier/waiter/valet etc.

Well, i tried to answer all the questions by being as big as a dickhead as i could and you could guess what i got. INTJ
Real test: Campaigner ENFP

>Type:
INTP

>Favorite aspect:
I can do anything I put my mind to, and have little trouble understanding any concept.

>Least favorite aspect:
I can't seem to find anything worth doing. It all feels like a big waste of time.

Infj

>best
1 on 1 conversations are nice
>worst
Dont fit in like anywhere

>Type
ENFP Campaigner
>Best Aspect
"Knows how to relax"
>Worst Aspect
"Gets stressed easily"
Mfw wot

>INFP
>I feel deeply.
>Pussy at confrontation and my idealism as a youth has corroded to jaded nihilism as I got older.

but like %20 of Sup Forums
us INTJ's are depraved fucks

FeelsSimilarMang

Nigga, it's more than 20%

Why are there so many N's?

About 90% i would say.
Anybody with a cold, calculated, and/or selfish mindset will be classed in INTJ as we all sit behind our devices for our own keks

8/16 classes has N in the second place.
See: 16personalities.com/personality-types

Yes. I know. But everyone but the OP is an N. The results are disproportionate.

How have you not killed yourself yet?
As an INTJ, what makes you want to live in such a bullshit world?

>INTJ
>F.A.
The thinking aspect of my personality. I don't like opinionated people in turn of it, but hey at least im not led around by my emotions. It's gotten me some pretty good friends who don't backstab and only care about drama so id say thats a plus.
>L.F.A
Probably has to be my judging aspect.
Sometimes i just end up sounding like the rule monger and get excluded from certain things.
It's not that i want to control other people, i just want rules/deadlines to be respected to a certain extent. I've come to find out a large amount of people don't give a shit about that so i end up disliking a large amount of the population due to me thinking they are slackers. But, is that really such a bad thing?

I have taken the test a legit 10 times in my life and ALWAYS get INTJ, unfortunately. Oddly, I am better at being an artist than any "professional" career. I hate math and have no real interest in science.

who said I want to live?

fuck debating man

Lmao

Congrats
You win Sup Forums

Why not? We'll die anyway.

ENFJ
everything else you want is autistic

No need to be mathematical. INTJs are builders. Architects are INTJ archetypes, and architecture has a strong art aspect in it.

That being said, I'm a pretty darn mathematical INTJ. My favorite thing to do is figure out how systems work. Dissecting and finding flaws in political systems is my hobby.

>INTJ
>Not being fucking stupid
>It doesn't matter because it's more socially acceptable to be fucking stupid

maybe one day i can actually be something.

INTJ here

answering your questions would involve an in depth and 'deep' answer I don't feel like typing out

I'm intrigued by death I want to know what happens when you die afterward, so many possibilities. Do I want to die? not really but I won't be pissed if I were on my death bed the next day

I feel ya there
Too many people care about bullshit that wouldn't even matter if they just left it alone, but no they HAVE to get the last word in.

I get that. But most of those professions are heavy in math in schooling.

I am a builder, though. I am self-taught in everything, and I am very technical in my approach to my art. I don't believe in doing something until I can amass all the pieces of the puzzle, and they have to be perfect.

But I could literally do anything, from being a lawyer to an doctor to an engineer.

My life experience has taught me that the only thing that matters is money. If you have enough, you don't have to worry about it, and then you can pursue art or hobbies with zero stress or expectations.

So, if I had to do life over, I would just be a pharmacist or something like that, something that is cushy and pays like $150K a year. I am not an earner because I have two worthless degrees. I will never be an earner. I am too old and have too much debt to go back to school now. And if I did go back to school, that would mean giving up on my artistic endeavors, which I would rather die than do.

>Type
ESTP

>F.A
Being socially adept, fun, group leader in some cases

>L.F.A
When alone I'm bored constantly, being spontaneous can have its drawbacks, some people don't like to be around the attention seeker

do what INTJ's do best and run a business or get up in management

INFP last time i took the test

i like being able to thrive in solitary environments and i like being creative, just wish i had more opportunities to do so...i think my type is pretty accurate in general to my actual personality... i wish i was more outgoing and well liked by lots of people

That is what I am trying to do, but with art. Well commercial art, but art nonetheless.

Only businesses I would want to own would cost millions in start up and the thought of working in an office makes me want to kill myself, literally.

>Some people don't like to be around the attention seeker

ISTP here. That is accurate in my case. We are so alike yet so different.

>Type
ENFJ
>Favorite Aspect
I'm "quick" in social situations. Maybe not at the level of a comedian, but I'm confident that I say some funny, albeit crazy shit.
>Least Favorite Aspect
I seem to have an ability to feel, but an inability to express sympathy. I have no clue what to do when someone is upset other than joke around.

graphics designer (could make it a company)

as an INTJ I wouldn't mind working in an office if:
>I was told what to get done so I'm not wasting time
>have a long leash so I can do things my way and at my own pace
>no one around looking/talking to me, hell, put me in the closet
>do not tighten that leash of freedom ever or my productivity will fall

check'd

befriend an INTJ they will love you as long as you keep us out of the conversation and do it for us and INTJ's will have your back and be very helpful

Yeah, I think in an alone setting though an ESTP and ISTP could work. What do you think?

>type
INTJ
>Favorite Aspect
I have a very dark sense of humor, and can find out what makes people tick.
>Least Favorite Aspect
I usually am unable to talk to people long enough to figure out their name, let alone share my depraved jokes or figure out what drives them.

Possibly, except for the fact that I'm the OP and my main problem is my inability to hold a conversation lol.

Not even shy or socially anxious, just don't like to talk most of the time.

Anyone else score an INTP?
None of my percentages were off by more than 10% either way.

Its not on there. PSYCHOPATH

Worked for a fortune 500 in the past.
>>I was told what to get done so I'm not wasting time
Somewhat
>>have a long leash so I can do things my way and at my own pace
Nope
>>no one around looking/talking to me, hell, put me in the closet
Nope. Cubicle city.
>>do not tighten that leash of freedom ever or my productivity will fall
Nope. Micro-managed like a motherfucker.

Worst, soul sucking experience ever. Had a few others just like it. All office jobs are like this.

I am a filmmaker and musician. My goal is to write, direct, edit and score my own feature length film. I have done it on a smaller scale, doing shorts and the like. Had some success. But it's feature length or bust at this point. I am done fucking around. And I am not going to do it until I have a reasonable budget and the proper support. There is no such thing as a "zero budget film." There just isn't.

ENTP

I love destroying people's arguments when they have nothing to back them up.

I hate having so many things I want to do but not exploring everything that interests me because of time restraints and other things.

I love being in lab the most. Building optical setups is probably the most fun I've ever had; even more so than playing PC games.

You always start small, with a basic sketch or an idea. But optics is a field in which that basic sketch could evolve into a point where you find yourself reading into how to best lay a separate foundation to prevent your STM microscope from vibrating along with the rest of the building (This is apparently standard for STMs).

Fucking amazing. I've not been half of who I am now before I started working in an optics lab. Literally all my practical knowledge organically grew around my optics lab experience.

Handling cryogens, dealing with mechanical vibrations, understanding drift of mechanical components, characterizing and debugging your electro-optical interface, and so on.

I do feel joy dissecting political and social systems; but not as much as optics. People are a lot less exciting to me than light and matter. And condensed matter phenomena that reveals itself to optical experiments is the perfect reward for all the work you put into the optics.

It's like CSI, but for matter.

if you're old enough you could go in the military as an officer rack up some money and use that

I feel the same way about photography.

Major joint issues. Not an option. Could never get through basic. I don't like signing away my rights, either. I have a major hatred of authority.

Ah, I see that's ok. It can also be hard for me to talk too surprisingly, if me and the person can't click it gets akward and sometimes even the most socialable can be the most quiet

Money is a beautiful thing, and it does buy happiness. At least for one's career it does.

I've always thought the best directors are INTJs. Types like Akira Kurosawa, Stanley Kubrick, Ingmar Bergman... Basically dudes who just did not give a fuck about anything until what they saw on film was EXACTLY what they had in mind.

I have deep admiration for people like you, friend. Best of luck. Maybe I'll watch your movie one day.

I can definitely see that. I was skimming through the Wiki page for Carl Zeiss AG, and I began to understand how deep and awesome photography is. Not to mention that old school cameras look fucking amazing.

officers don't go through basic never to OTS

officers are the authority and a more free than an E-1

> mbti
Go back to tumblr.

INFP

Favorite aspect: I'm a wonderer and can create a world inside my head. I can read people and know what they're feeling and can help them resolve it.

Least favorite aspect: other INFPs are too wrapped up in the world inside their head. Too much emotion that I can't convey to other people.

Real photography is amazing. Most people, even "professional photographers" don't even know what it is, or have a clue. They just let their fancy new camera do the work. Everyone should start out on a 35mm stills film camera. That is real photography. If I see one more faggot trying to make a movie on an iPhone, I am going to fucking murder someone.

I get that. Sometimes I will actually be able to hold a conversation when I really click with someone. It's a good feeling. Do you have any conversation tips as an Extrovert?

I mean it may be natural for you but if you are anything like me you kind of observe and catalogue your behaviors and actions.

Entp-j

Remember to look up the functions

>INTP
>Being less autistic than INTJ's
>Still can't function in the modern world

S's don't like it here

>S's don't like it here

But I am an S

A lot of N's are misdiagnosed. Most self proclaimed INTJs are neckbeardy ISTJs. The entirity of Sup Forums and everything that leaks from it is the mindset of an ISTJ.

>ENTJ
>I can interact with people willingly, without being a fucking retard.
>I see 99% of the population as mouth-breathers, including my family and friends. I isolate myself with my arrogance, which is a bummer. Can't help but let people know when they're being idiots, though.

Just looked it up, I am too old. Have too many joint issues, anyway. I can't even jog. There may not be basic training, but they have some type of physical training, I guarantee it.