Hitler here. If you guys can count to 5 I will post 3x10€ XBL Cards

Hitler here. If you guys can count to 5 I will post 3x10€ XBL Cards.

One Number per post.
Quads Reveal 1 Card at a time.

Rollvioli

35992 NIGGER!

about what i expected from this thread

FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!! 4363463463463

Sup Forums can't count

NO ONE TYPE I GOT THIS

Lil ditty bout jack n diane

Op here. Quints will reveal all 3 aswell.

And just in case this post wont break the count chain

69 hohohoho

Nigger

DUBS FILENAME AND HE GOT DUBS WITNESSED

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK 9!!!!!

rape

WWEEE WOOO WEOOO WEEWOOWEEEWOO 2

1 off. How does that feel

DURRRRR 4 :-]

Czech

i eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the assi eat the ass

Not good tbh...kinda fucking pissed on that one.

5? FIVE? Count all the fucking way to FIVE just for some shitty xBucks? No thanks, OP?

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu :)))))

i fucked a dog in the ass this morning

you ruined it you fucking retard

rawr >/////< xD

rollin 4 quads

singles get

die

Guys, don't worry. Quads coming through.

Faggot

Shut the fuck up bitch

test