Has anyone even met Leafyishere?

Has anyone even met Leafyishere?
Does all of Sup Forums really support him?

this guy sucks tbh

>Does all of Sup Forums really support him?

No we don't

He's a cunt

If you're 16 years old or above and find him funny you need to kill yourself

>does all of Sup Forums really support him
>all
>of
>Sup Forums
>support

This fag has his ass pounded everytime someone posts him in a youtube thread. Are you retarded OP?

I always got the impression he had this huge army of fans with him and no one bothered to go after him because everyone is cool with him because Sup Forums

if he is hated why hasn't there been any kind of wreak on him then

you guys need to stfu

Because nobody gives a shit about him and Sup Forums is mainly used for jacking it... retard

Dubs have spoken

underage fangirl confirmed

Newfag

this is bait right?

Naw fuck leafy! But the girl who is stalking him is awesome hawt as shit

unemployed fucktard confirmed

show me your cock leafy.

no

I would in all honestly love to be him. He literally has thousands of preteen girls jacking it to him. Lucky nigger.

yes. dick or GTFO

ok just got back from a 9 hour day at work, if you want to believe only neets hate him you can but I'll tell you it's more likely the opposite.

Indeed sir

how much money is he making a month you think?

gay

this
why not

How ?

No and No.

I don't understand the hate the kids gets. It's his fan-base that's the cancer and even he seems to hate them. It's kinda sad that he has to go out of his way to tell them not to man-hunt people, like he's taking care of toddlers.

He's just a normal guy that shit-post on videos.

Leafys a wart dick faggot nigger

hi leafy

i encountered him at a gas station once. he was pretty quiet, seems like a nice guy. didn't say anything to him.

support the fuck ? he seems like a huge faggot im not even sure who is the faggiest you or that faggot.

Alright I need to break some shit to you guys. Ever notice this guy has this 80s vibe to his videos? Uses some vaporwave music every now and then? This fag has been single-handedly stealing this and other parts of his videos from this smaller youtuber named MisterAmazing. Don't believe me? Here's a tweet from earlier in the year: twitter com/LeafyIsHere/status/705907415317762048. MA has been using this aesthetic since late 2014, and leafy completely took it without giving him any credit at all, even as a means of inspiration.

gay is the way dont be a fag

Let me bless your truth with my sweet digits
chekem

should have filmed "HEY GUYS I'VE JUST MET THE CRINGIEST DUDE EVER"

Tbh fam

proof?

Everyone deepthroating the bait

hahaha maybe i should've. either way, he seemed really quiet

you are sure it was him?

my faggy ass has seen his face too many times to mistake him for someone else. i heard him talking to his friend and the voice is how i knew

What state was this? How long ago?

it was a few months ago i'm pretty sure. you tryna find this nigga? lol

i would normally get salty over shit like this, but this made my fuckin day. kudos to you nigga

He is no longer relevant. Who cares about YouTube drama anyway

I enjoy watching his videos when I'm bored. Then i come here and want to kill myself.

1000 views is ≈ roughly 1 dollar, so 1mill equals $1000. if you average 1mil a vid and upload daily well...

Judging by what you said and your abbreviation, I can assume you're extremely autistic and/or underage.
Fucking hang yourself,newfag.

Duh.
I've tracked down his city. :)

he is talked about all the time what rock are you under

how many subs do you need to start getting paid?