Silicon Valley New Episode Thread: S3 Ep 5

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

ocean.seedhost.eu/mousepad/share.php?uh=bW91c2VwYWQ=&s=A3t5Bjy59LjQ6uTsONgl1234p20v9Z5J
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link?

So the CEO is now a chair?

Will big head take over as ceo?

i wonder if big head will invest a bunch of money in pied piper and get a board seat

Stream?

Incubator + Pied Piper board seat. What a legend.

They're going rouge

Can't they get refunds for that shit?

These sales people are cunts

You're Fired!

I wish Erlich was there he would have totally told them to fuck off.

Now get the fuck out!

Good luck in your future endeavors.
YOU'RE...FIRED!!!

Next plot point coming up later, those hard drives still have pied piper data on them.

This show constantly making them fail upward is becoming old hat.

Oh fuck
This show stresses me out.

they probably won't have the latest version that was on the hard drives or something

FUCKING CALLED IT

He said he zeroed the drives they shouldnt have any data left

Why would they need that when End Frame still has their code?

Remember they bought skunk works papers to work.
They aren't that bright.

She is going to ask monica to become CEO maybe

because it sounds less predictable and shit than the whole data still on the drive thing

BIG HEAD CEO

DUDE

Richard what the fuck that's the reporter you fuck

Laurie made an error and admits wrongdoing

Richard telling off Laurie to her PR

No Fucking Break At All!

Yeah the pajeet could have fucked it up.

Oh my god!

Zeroing a drive is enough for your average use case but if someone really wanted to extract data they still could. Zeroing a drive is the most basic way to wipe a drive, they intentionally brought it up because it's foreshadowing

I can't.
I FUCKING CAN'T!!!

my god this show is so fucked and I can't handle it anymore

He is going to walk into traffic since he just burned his career into the ground.

FUCK

Fuck this show, seriously? Is there no way to detain her or some shit?

No human being could be this stupid

>they intentionally brought it up because it's foreshadowing
I was thinking that and I know its possible to extract data from zeroed drives but I've never heard of it being done.

MOTHERFUCK

I CAN'T DO THIS
I CAN'T
FUCKING END MY LIFE

I seriously might drop this. Richard talking to the reporter plus Dinesh clearly not wiping those hard-drives just makes the retardedness too hard to handle

Back in season 2 they implied that Dinesh wrote DBAN himself...Gilfoyle is actually wrong in that several runs of DBAN is better at erasing data than physically breaking a drive.

bighead to be CEO

Fuck this show.
My life sucks as it is I can't handle seeing fictional characters suffer like this.

OH IT'S NOT EVEN THAT HE DIDN'T WIPE THEM, HE JUST INCLUDED HIS PERSONAL ONE.

Basically the drive is only zeroes and ones to begin with, when you zero it out the zeroes overwriting ones will give off a slightly different magnetic resistance(or something like that) when read with an oscilloscope

Is Gilfoyle going to save the day by murdering the old man?

BigHead signed contracts sayin he wouldn't speak badly or at all of his time at Hooli!

Next plot point he probably gets sued

He Swatted it

pose as geek squad. there will be anti-Pakistani jokes.

Welcome to cringe comedy

Nope. Bighead saving the fucking day

>it all ends up okay in the end
feelsgoodman.jpg

I want get off pied pipers ride

Each episode we get a little more Jarrod back story.

Also fucking poo in the loo

based gillfoyles

>PiedPajeet

Inb4 the internet cunt lied and still posts the story
inb4 the Poo-in-the-loos fuck up the coding down the line

>playing Halo in 2016

it all ends alright. thank god.

there's a cursor on the screen, it's just a screenshot lmao

>100 years ago we'd have men like those hanging from a tree with a pitchfork up their ass
Bassed Gavin

>its a Bighead saves the day episode
He's the best

>hiring pajeets is now acceptable

Gavin really needs the guy that died as a nemesis, someone with clout and weight. Richard is like a leaf on the wind in comparison with gavin

>intentionally brought it up because it's foreshadowing

ya i'm almost disapointed that they would so thinly disguise a future plot twist; no way a seasoned guy like him would have just drilled it lol

who /veep/ here?

every sunday I'm on my own ;_;

POO COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY

P O O
O
O

I watch it for hugh but that is about it

yep hes going to lose all his money and be broke now.

You white people need to watch better shows.

You motherfucking geeks.

God damn I was really fucking mad halfway through like I get that it's supposed to be a satire but they fuck up far too much that it's getting pretty hard to keep watching.

Shut up nigger

Learn 2 technology

it's probably my favorite show desu

>Muh geek show used terms
>I understand shit now
>I'm Steve Jobs lol

>nigger thinks we give a shit about steve jobs

You're not welcome here, shitskin.

And now that he's partnered with Erlich he's going to sink with that ship and everything will go to hell.

No more maritime puns please

I'd settle for the angle of Gavin losing everything and ending up working alongside Richard; with the two as equals but hating each other's guts as they are forced to work together for the common good.

Plus, since Gavin is a Steve Jobs analogue, it would make sense to have him get tossed into the wilderness, be forced to work with Richard, then backstab him after a couple of seasons to reclaim his top spot at Hooli .

Download it here fags:
ocean.seedhost.eu/mousepad/share.php?uh=bW91c2VwYWQ=&s=A3t5Bjy59LjQ6uTsONgl1234p20v9Z5J
pw is false

Fuck, forgot about that. Baghead is toast, which means Erlich is (rightfully) toast as well.
I would be okay with this.

So essentially Gavin reliving what he did with the Raviga founder? Might happen.

Big Head must be retarded. I dont see how that didnt cross his mind

Are you having brain difficulties?

>not keeping sensitive data in an encrypted volume.

He is retarded. Have you been watching the show? Its totally in his character to forget something like this.

That's why you overwrite with random data before zeroing out the drive.

I think it was just foreshadowing for the loss of his personal hard drive.

I guess its possible he could remain anonymous somehow and hooli wouldnt know who leaked the story.

He'd have to know he wasn't allowed to do that in the first place to forget it.

Good luck suing a guy for speaking out against Hooli purging search engine results.

If they take Bighead's money away, I'll be extremely surprised.

It wouldn't have any credibility if his name wasn't attached to it.

One thing they may do is since he didnt actually say anything bad about Hooli he wouldn't have to give up the money.

He just simply said Gavin did this. Its not defamation or slander if it is true. It wasn't his opinion. It was a simple statement of fact.

Someone who worked for Hooli told him when he was fired.
I might be wrong but like the original guy said I feel like he wasn't supposed to talk about anything that happened during his time at Hooli.

The terms of his settlement was that he wouldn't disclose anything that he observed when working there. Facts aren't exempt.

He's got the mind of a child. He doesn't understand shit outside of coding and big gulps.

remember how they brought the skunkworks plans to work?

Yea i just rewatched the scene. Looks like that is what it said.

That doesn't seem legal

Imagine if he was withheld from his severance package because he spoke out against completely illegal/unethical practices (purging search results)

It doesn't matter if it's in his contract. Hooli's public support would fucking tank.

He doesn't even code

I feel like there are laws protecting whistleblowers from fallout like that