Poor fag here with a beg thread so poor friend gave me his steam i'm looking for new games...

Poor fag here with a beg thread so poor friend gave me his steam i'm looking for new games, I really want Fallout 4 and would be very grateful if I got it i'd be grateful for any game really. Thank you.

steamcommunity.com/id/mintezu3/
pic unrelated

Lrn2 warez, nublit

Or get a fucking job

I'm in college and i'm paying my own tuition

You should drop out of school because that sentence was beyond atrocious. You're not getting your money's worth.

>friend gave me his steam

He's going to be pissed when he signs online one day and discover that he's received several bans for spamming begs on internet forums.

That's absurd that would just screw my life over, and besides i'm doing well in college i just need a way to pass these long days with my hobby of playing video games.

>implying i'd get banned
kys Sup Forumstard

You type like a moron. You should fix your grammar if you're going to beg while claiming to be in school. Hell, if you can prove you're in school right now and you're over 18, I'll gift you a game up to $60. Obviously, provide a timestamp.

Reported you to steam. Read the terms of agreement that you accepted when you signed up. This type of stuff violates their terms. I've sent a link to them with screenshots of this thread. Have fun making another account.

>hi im underage b& and mommy wont let me use her credit card to buy M rated games so plz give them to me

I type like a regular person my grammar is fine and besides I don't feel like arguing at 12:01 am. If you would buy me a game why don't you just buy it for me.

Sure, if you prove you're in school and you're over 18. You made the claim that you couldn't afford a game because you're paying tuition so I want proof you're actually in school before I gift anything. It's not an unreasonable request.

Why are you being a cuck to me i'm just asking for games and you're being a white knight. What are you trying to prove?

I'm in a dorm it's 12:06 am why would i get up to get my bag my roommate is mega cuck and will probably kill me if I woke him up

Because I don't believe your story about paying tuition so I'm calling your bluff. If you're too afraid to make light noise, then you're out of luck.

>being a cuck to me
>being a white knight by trolling you for steam begging

What the idiotic fuck are you spouting about? Are you just spouting buzzwords?

Global Rule 11
Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

Mods don't care bro

Fine i'll send one

Does it seem like there are more illiterate beggars on Sup Forums lately.

More people need to report garbage bread and start to clean Sup Forums up.

Mods don't do care or do their jobs.

>cites global rules on Sup Forums

Hi, you must be new. As long as it's not CP, mods here don't give a shit.

Torrent it from Skidrow.
Honestly if you didn't know about torrents and are also asking for a game I assume your PC is shit and wouldn't be able to even run the game. Did you go on CanIRunIt and even see if your PC can handle it? This seems fishy bud.

took me awhile to upload it sorry. now are you happy