You all need to wake up

You all need to wake up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CSvFpBOe8eY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is that suppose to mean

..Anonymous
08/10/16(Wed)20:09:42 No.698909395
I can't my friend gunna get a gang raped tomorrow as well as today I don't like it. Will someone else send Matt bell with a goddamned fake heart to prison pretty pretty please. I don't wana
...Anonymous
08/10/16(Wed)20:13:33 No.698909950
Lex luthor and Erik bloodaxe rescue my friend from a few left clocks for that's where memory storage is, Matt bell with a fake heart in grass fucking valley, put fucking feds on the case. He lights forest's on fucking fire for he was to angry at me. He gang rapes the women and including me my friend he is with currently!!!! Right now, and his ex wife. We got a left clocker in our midst
HahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahHahahahah
Heheheh
Hohohohohohohoh
Hahahah
Hehrheh
Hohohoohohoho

Thank god for user

to what? the fact that a glass can reflect light in a way similar to our atmosphere?

Don't let me define that. You need to wake up.

Nice Psycho-Bubble.

What do you ignore when you make assumptions

You know theyre not identical right? One reflection is caused by a round shape (glass) the other is caused by a sphere (atmosphere) i can uderstand your confusion as they are similar shapes but that occurance is merely a sunrise being relcted off something, possibly a body of water. The world isn't round you dumb fuck

They're called light Caustics.

We don't need to wake up, you need to go to bed

Thanks
The more you know

The unknown. meanwhile you ignore shit that weve known for a long time. crack a text book.

Where is the plane in either photo.

I actually wasn't implicitly referring to that photo when I quoted "wake up", truth be told.

what the photo mean tho

Nothing to me, Sup Forums requires an image to start a thread and had that on my comp.

Wake up!
youtu.be/CSvFpBOe8eY

I was fucked up for a few weeks the first time I saw that. Sometimes I still think I'm in a coma or something.

wake up from WHAT then you NIGGER

Grab a brush and put on a little make up?

Got beef?

Bitch, I'll be 21 in 1 month, fuck you

Got milk?

Hide the scars to fade away the shake up?

I don't think you trust.

I have a thermal printer and have been printing 4"x6" stickers of this and placing them behind things that are rarely moved... I only wish I got to see more of the reactions, but I suppose someone finding something like this while alone is even better.

You're the best