What are some God tier video game quotes?

What are some God tier video game quotes?

From Far Cry 2:If you have to kill someone - if you have to - is it somehow better to do it clean with a bullet through the head? Is it somehow worse to chop them up with an axe? And what if you have to kill ten, or a hundred, or a thousand? What if in doing it you save a thousand, or you spare ten? What if you save yourself? What is the measure of a man - or of his murder? By what insane calculus can we answer questions like these? Should we even try?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rPDUdfn-sR8
youtube.com/watch?v=KM7hLzhAdD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"It's time to chew ass" -Dick Kickem

"I need a weapon"

-Halo guy

"Patrolling in the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter."

Death is close...
You are already dead.
Your courage will fail.
Your friends will abandon you.
You will betray your friends.
You will die.
You are weak.
Your heart will explode

Hopefully this doesn't pop up as a thumbnail, but really anything AM says in the I have no mouth game is good.

Far cry 2 is such an underrated game. I loved it, its in my top 10

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up Mr. Freeman, wake up and smell the ashes.

>inb4 Bioshock Andrew Ryan quote
Also
"What is a man but a miserable pile of secrets?"

It would be a lot better if the prefix nano- wasn't the same as one billionth

>"Hmm....hmm...."

"Men are but flesh and blood, they know their doom but not the hour." Uriel Shithead Septim from Oblivion

"War. War never changes."

"Hey! Listen!" -Navi

"I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!"

Or

"I'll never forget the way her holes cried... The way she screamed in agony as she pushed the knife slowly into my sternum... Such a beautiful symphony of feelings, and at the end of it, she was so much greater! My operatic diva of flesh and steel!!"

Both are Krieg from Borderlands 2. I just love the delivery on both of them.

"We need to kill this giant Clam"

"Gobble, gobble, gobble, motherfucker!" - Augustus "Cole Train" Cole

TIBBERRRS

More Far Cry 2:The Jackal: You can't break a man the way break a dog, or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind. Men have this idea that we can fight with dignity, that there's a proper way to kill someone. It's absurd, its anesthetic, we need it to endure the bloody horror of murder. You must destroy that idea. Show them what a messy, terrible, thing it is to kill a man, and then show them that you relish in it. Shoot to wound, and then execute the wounded, burn them, take them in close combat. Destroy their preconceptions of what a man is and you become their personal monster. When they fear you, you become stronger, you become better. But let's never forget, it's a display, it's a posture, like a lions roar, or a gorilla thumping at his chest. If you lose yourself in the display, if you succumb to the horror, then you become the monster. You become reduced, not more than a man, but less. And it could be fatal.

My personal life is the same. At the end of the day, this is just a job. I love what I do, and if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

wew lad

"Leaving this world isn't as scary as it sounds." -Richard

>Eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
"What's that , eat a cookie ? I already had one."

nice

dubs of truth

Remake with not-shitty outposts when?

"Loneliness is a slow-acting but fatal poison."

-tombstone from Suikoden series

>Jon Irenicus: I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!

>G-Man: Doctor Freeemaaan.

Not even death can save you from me.

"A living being seeks above all to discharge its strength. Life itself is will to power. Nothing else matters."
More Far Cry 2

nigger

Fuck you nigger. Shit gets me every time

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee.

>"Hmm?"
>"Yes?"
>"No!"
>"Are you a boy or a girl?"

"..." - Gordon Freeman

"It's cute that you think you're the heroes of this little adventure, but you're not. Welcome to Pandora kiddo" -Handsome Jack

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?" - Vaas, far cry 3

eat shit and die

Radovid sucks flaccid cock

>Wait for official instructions
>Wait my ass.
>Kill all sons of bitches.
>Those are my official instructions.

Time to chew ass

Will you return for half life 3?

so long gay bowser

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Marine: I'm fucked up, but I'm up.
BF3

TOOK

AN ARROW

TO

THE KNEE

Stop right there criminal scum!

ITT: edgy kids and autism

better reply to those dubs

"It's not time yet."

"Die monster - You dont belong in this world!"

Nice dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=rPDUdfn-sR8

Artsit...

Who the fuck spends that much on on something and doesn't proofread.

Robert - "Why do you ask what?"
Rosalind - "When the delicious question is when."
Robert - "The only difference between past and present..."
Rosalind - "is semantics."
Robert - "Lives, lived, will live."
Rosalind - "Dies, died, will die."
Robert - "If we could perceive time as it really was..."
Rosalind - "what reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"
Robert - "Like us all, lady Comstock, exists across time."
Rosalind - "She is both alive and dead."
Robert - "She perceives being both."
Rosalind - "She finds this condition... disagreeable.

Bioshock infinite

Given the choice, whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire; or to challenge the fates for another throw - a better throw - against one's destiny... what was a king to do? But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

legacy of kain: defiance

Anything by Mr. Torgue

>I didn't want you to get bored so I was like "FUCK IT! GIVE EVERYBODY GUNS!!

youtube.com/watch?v=KM7hLzhAdD8

Fucking nigger

>I will drink for your skull
-Sea raider
Mountain blade: warband

fuck you

>patrolling the mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

"A little rough don't you think"
- Resident Evil 4

PROSTAGMA?

WOLOLO

"Gaaaaaarrrryyy"
-Gary 36

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again. Corrax Entry 7:17"

-Doom

Doesn't Dracula say something similar in castlevania SOT

Pretty much any thing from theses games

Don't open it.

Fave

"In my talons, I shape clay, crafting life forms as I please. Around me is a burgeoning empire of steel. From my throne room, lines of power careen into the skies of Earth. My whims will become lightning bolts that devastate the mounds of humanity. Out of the chaos, they will run and whimper, praying for me to end their tedious anarchy. I am drunk with this vision. God. The title suits me well."

"If we are to survive, this threat must be eliminated, no matter the cost. Eliminated. Understand?"

"Heroes really do exist. We've just seen one, and now he's coming home.

"It is I, Mussolini"

"If you want to learn how to talk to a lady, ask your mum"