He thinks the Olympics are bigger than the World Cup

>he thinks the Olympics are bigger than the World Cup

>an aussie who watches fagball
you need to go back

I care infinitely more about both Olympics than about divegrass in any capacity.

The only people who think the Olympics are bigger than the World Cup are amerifats.

Case in point, this faggot:

>he's a nigger

Why are you talking about Neymar?

Of course the world cup is bigger, soccer's the ultimate pleb sport. The Olympics are better. Much better.

Get taste soon.

>olympics
>literally full of random boring shit like clay pigeon shooting and dressage
>the marquee events are just shit like people running in a straight line and people throwing shit
>no one pays attention to any of these events outside of the olympics because everyone knows that they're all boring as shit
>any actually good events have more important competitions outside of the olympics anyway

Yeah, I can see why any non-retard would think this is better than the greatest and most popular sport in the world.

half of the events in the olympics aren't even sports they're warmups you do BEFORE you play sport

>most popular
Sure
>greatest
I bet you think Bieber's the greatest musician in the world, don't you?

>barbaric game clock
>the absolutely disgusting mess that is stoppage time
>flopping isn't punished by officials
>no instant replay or challenging calls of any kind
>ties are broken with a kicking competition, if at all
>horribly dull
>it's not uncommon that literally nothing happens for a whole 90 (ninety) minutes

Soccer's trash. The only reason it's spread so far is because of how insanely cheap it is to play and simple it is to understand. It panders to the lowest common denominator of humanity.

>falling for bait made by an obese troll

expected more of you Britfriend

Kek, sad thing is that it's actually true.

The Olympics became shite when they added Pigoen Shooting and Ping Pong and other shit

just call it the Sports Competition know

>flopping isn't punished by officials
You what?

>how insanely cheap it is to play and simple it is to understand
Literally the same as any other international sport

How is rugby more expensive or complex than football? The first is played by rich people and the second by the working class

>I bet you think Bieber's the greatest musician in the world, don't you?
No, fortunately I'm intelligent and as such I am capable of differentiating 'popular' from 'good'. In the case of football, it happens to be both.

>all those criticisms
There could be some rule improvements, you won't find disagreement from me, but it's still the greatest game in spite of this.

>The only reason it's spread so far is because of how insanely cheap it is to play
No, most people who watch football don't even play it. Being able to play it isn't that important to popularity as a spectator sport. If this were true then the 100m sprint would be the most popular thing in the world because it requires even less equipment than football.

>simple it is to understand.
Simple to pick up the basics, a lifetime to understand all the intricacies. You'll never get it, it's fine, but if you could stop spouting codshit that'd be just grand.

>not being spammed by ads other than half time break
This alone makes it better to watch than any american sport.

No one watches the Olympics for divegrass

Soccer is for faggots and third worlders. None of the anglosphere plays it except the UK so case in point.

Only us commonwealth folks watch cricket m8

yeah this

In my case, Olympic football is more appalling because of the following situations

>german blitzkrieg two years ago
>olympic gold medal is the only shit we've never won
>if this team goes well, it surely be used in 2018 WC Vodka edition...
>

>0-0 against south africa
enjoy your great olympic football then

Tip top lel

StatsGOD does it again with another ELITE truthBOMB

wog/bongball fans on ABSOLUTE pooicide watch

What would you get:
>1 (one) World Cup
or
>500 Gold medals
?

I've never been on Sup Forums for the olympics before, how do the threads usually work?

>Being Australian and caring about Wogball

GO BACK WERE YOU CAME FROM