What does Sup Forums think of pic related?

What does Sup Forums think of pic related?

SHIT

WE DON'T LIKE IT

YOU KNOW THIS

STOP IT IT'S FUCKING CHRISTMAS

it's like death grips for girls

it's like death grips for normies

mediocre little teen sensation that (surprise) triggers mu

Better than Gorillaz desu
Death grips is death grips for girls

>implying death grips is not for normies

I really like Heathens and Stressed out

hmmm i dont understand someone stole his car radio sure but why does he sleeps in silence surely he didnt use his car radio to listen to music before sleep or maybe he sleeps in his car but thats unlikely

>implying Death Grips is not for edgy little normie girls

LITERALLY WHO

I just realised that Twenty One Pilots songs were all written by ONE man. That is WILD.

They could potentially be as good as Hollywood Undead in the near future, very exciting desu

fuckin GOD TIER

actually that one single they've got is not bad as far as songs i hear on the radio in stores

like Linkin Park but less good

vaporwave

Best band

Bleh

Shitty pop music that is not quite as shit as the other shitty pop music.

Here's the thing: 21 pilots would normally be considered a pleb-teenage-girl-tier group, but their music is actually patrician as fuck. Great lyrics, great songwriting, they've got it all in the bag. Grimescucks are literally being triggered into another dimension by the very existence of this duo. Also, don't try arguing with me, my opinion on this is the ultimate objective view.

Production is too clean and untextured for the kind of music they are making but in order to appeal to the mass market, it must be done. Good hooks, simplistic rap flows\rhymes, and mediocre dancehall beats.

I'd give them a 5 and 1/2 stars out of 10, I wouldn't listen to them on my own time but I don't mind them in the background.

Good songs: Ride, Stressed Out
Bad songs: Car Radio, and I can't remember the titles of everything else.

I only read music

I unironically like Vessel and self-title

HAHAHAHAHAHA

refreshing

inspiring

innovative

i know someone who legitimately has a 21 pilots inspired tattoo and he's planning on getting another.

don't worry, me too. Not even memeing

YES

is that killer mike and el-p?

More like Death Grips for Christians

They've wrote some legit bangers tbqh