What's the story behind this, Sup Forums?

what's the story behind this, Sup Forums?

Hes a faggot

left media

/threadsimus maximus

leave it to a bunch of trolls when I want a real answer.

thanks bros

I'm sorry but I think she cute.

Theyre both the same person. His parents let him take hormones.

Some fem kid told his parents he thinks he's a girl so his parents were "supportive" and let him wear dresses and act girly then pushed hormones and now he likes to be called "she" and has a girly name.

IMO, even if this kid was gonna turn 18 and still wish to be a girl and decide to go with hormones and whatever, children shouldn't be given hormones. Could just be a friggin' phase. Children shouldn't be taught or instructed that gender is a choice. Adults who are at least 18 and capable of making rational informed choices and decisions should be allowed to decide that stuff.

In any case who cares.

Whatever floats the boat of whoever or whatever is floating in said boat. Not hurting anybody just kind of gross and weird.

He's*

nice trips
so they aren't like, brother/sister related? he is now wanting to be a she? interesting.

>so they aren't like, brother/sister related? he is now wanting to be a she? interesting.
Yeah he's a she. But in any studied case of a child deciding to be a woman then growing up it ends in suicide almost 100% of the time so hopefully this wasn't some mistake phase for the kid who really fucked up her growth and development with hormones and basically can't turn back if she has regrets. But whatever, their choice, we'll see, who cares, it's not hurting anybody it's just odd.... And i'm probably still gonna be called a bigot because hooray for being progressive.

do we have any names or other stories i can find related to this specific person?

children aren't given hormones, usually.
they're just given blockers.
hormones come later.

mental illness. the little guy is delusional.

I don't know. These are all assumptions I made from seeing the image and knowing what I know about this generation. Could not even be on hormones, could be his sister, but judging from the context i've seen this photo in, and several stories i've heard with similar situations I don't think i'm that far off.

Try reverse image search? I'm not really that interested I'm just making my opinions heard without trying to be a bigot even though I don't really approve...

I dont think youre a bigot, i agree! The parents should have stopped at hormones. Let him wear dresses, whatever, but like you said, now thanks to them letting him do hormone therapy, if one day he wakes up and says "oh god, what have i done!" He's going to an hero because theres no going back now.

they have the same ears, birth mark on the neck, cheeks and dimples. so I'm assuming it's the same person.

Ok you know more about it than I do, but do you really think we should let our children make these decisions?

I mean I understand being supportive, let him be a her, let her wear dresses, let her assume a girl identity, but don't fuck up physical development... Things haven't finished getting put in place when you're 12-16, and even when you're 18 you're still basically "almost done" developmentally speaking, it's just early is all...

Gotta hold the purse in front to hide the erection.

I really don't think that kids even at that age should be given that much autonomy on their general development like that, because of their high risk of fucking it up and then realising, "oh shit what the hell" and not being able to turn back because they fucked it up, but thanks to the vocal minority bitching constantly, we allow it to such a degree that it's disgusting.

yea, i mean obviously case by case.
you see a kid come in and be like "i dont know tumblr made it sound pretty cool hook it up" i dont know.

but if you overhear your child praying "Dear god, please let me die. I would really like to start over as a girl and not have to live anymore. Amen" it kind of fucks you up

Someone who is happy.

He got decapitated at a water park, think Isis was hiding in the raft.

He's MY faggot

>be 16
>ask girl on right to homecoming
>says yes
>you go on a date
>"btw I used to be a guy and I have a dick (feminine one tho)

what do

tell the limo driver to take a shortcut to pound town

Give her a good succ.

Fuck being supportive, if you see someone about to gamble away their life savings, do you support them in this decision? NO, YOU FUCKING STOP THEM FROM BEING A FUCKING IDIOT. Letting children mutilate their own bodies is the fucking stupidest thing ever imagined. Honestly western civilization SHOULD die out if this is what we allow. Complete fucking degeneracy.

NOICE UNO user. LUCKY NUMBER 7 LOL!

>But in any studied case of a child deciding to be a woman then growing up it ends in suicide almost 100% of the time

citation needed

Faggot takes extreme measures due to people not believing his immense love of dick.

>phase

wanting to be the opposite gender is a phase, the picture really screams phase to you huh, ok

Relax. If someone wants to spend his whole life savings on a gamble I would strongly advise against it, then let them make their own choices. If that someone is 12, they shouldn't be gambling in the first fucking place.

Ya digging the analogy?

I'm not looking it up but I think the kid had ambiguous genitalia and they raised it as a boy or something then it suicided or something.

The other case was like male or hermaphrodite twins and they picked one and said you're a boy other they said you're a girl and one of them suicided. Again, too lazy to look them up but they're well documented cases and famous since there are so few.

I'm 90% sure they both suicided but if not then there's no way they adjusted well according to what i remember.

when i was 12 i wanted to be alpha. shieet nigger i was a delusional kid, shouldn't trust these child manlets with such decisions, smh.

child hormone treatment. boy never developed testosterone or male puberty.

so now he has...
>a perky man chest
>no adams apple
>baby penis
>altered hormone chemistry
>no voice change
>no broad male feature development on body

other than that its unknown. I'd like to see how this kid progessed into teen yrs. See if doctors grew him a pussy or not.

david reemer?

Faggus maximus

>the picture really screams phase to you huh, ok
This picture was probably taken a year or so after the decision, which is fine, I have friends who were really into dressing in black and wearing spikes and dying their hair black and acting all depressing for 4 years in high school, now they're not like that anymore, they grew out of it.

Basically anything someone under 18 says you should take with a grain of salt, and anything anyone 18-25 says you should still critically evaluate before you make any committed judgements... Or do you think you at 12 knew everything about yourself? Are you really the same person now?

Mental illness

denial is bad for you

I don't know names I just know the situations. Was years since I read anything about it since it was like 80's or something when the studies were done? It's really vague memories i'm working with here but there's definitely a president of gender identity disorder in puberty and suicide in adulthood based on what scientists and parents and other authority figures decided for the child.

I agree, they shouldn't be gambling in the first place, so in other words they shouldn't be allowed to make these kinds of decisions at a young age.

Good point

Yes we agree, but if they turn 18 legally they can. They still should evaluate the decision critically, but they are considered to have more rational decision making and an acute awareness of future outcomes at that time.

We agree, you're just a little bit more aggressively against it than I am. I'm more concerned for the long term outcomes than anything else. It could pan out perfectly fine and be the best choice for that child, whatever, but it could also be the worst decision the child ever made and that dichotomy of outcome is waaaay too risky to do something so early in life.

based on this post you are confident that this sufficiently bolsters your previous comment where you mentioned studied cases and stated a percentage??

Not to be a dick but are you stupid or something

This is the internet, if you want facts and figures they're not far away, but don't expect me to do the work for you. I'll point you in the right direction but like I said this was years ago that I read about it. It's famous so take 2 minutes to investigate yourself. And if i'm wrong, you bring the studies to prove it and i'll gladly admit i was wrong, till then we're just typing at each-other aimlessly.