What kind of underwear does Sup Forums wear and why?

What kind of underwear does Sup Forums wear and why?
I wear briefs because I don't like my dick slapping around while I'm in motion, I also tend to wedgie myself more with boxers

I just freeball. Cheaper. Easier.

That's comfortable for you?

Yeah. Breezy, doesn't get all hot and sweaty.

I'm assuming you live in a warm climate? Freeball with pants too?

I am just a boxer wearing normie faggot here.

Jesus; as soon as I read this shit I just figured you wear cargo pants. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Pants, shorts, sweats, everything.

It's all fun in games until you super zip your sack

I don't wear cargo pants? No offence to people that do. I've just never thought they're very flattering.

fellow commando here. it's the way of the future.

Heh. Hasn't happened yet.

So you just don't work?

Panties

I feel like you have T-bagged a lot of drumsets

I'm not getting the joke. Are you trying to say all professionals wear cargo pants? (They don't.) Or maybe you're saying all freeballing degenerates don't work? (They do.)

mmmmm

Boxers because I like my genitals to be able to breath and enjoy having a healthy sperm count. Boxer-briefs if doing something very athletic.

Do you spin that dick to get the ladies?

>2016
>not part of boxer briefs master race
>everyone in this thread is an idiot

Never. I've t-bagged my record player while it was spinning once. A few friends. That's about it.

It's the equivalent of women wearing sports bras all the time. It's fucking weird.

Dudes mainly.

boxers give me wedgies but i like it up the butt so

Then wear a thong

This guy gets it

Pure comfort, and support. Briefs always looked like cotton pampers, and boxers don't support my wing-dang-doodle

we are like minded, user

You have a lovely cock

It doesn't need support. It's not a tit.

I've got like a special place in my heart for guy's that sag wearing boxers. Everyone always says it looks dumb and nasty but to me it's always been hot af.

same. i also wear expensive boxer briefs when I know a chick is going to see my underwear, they dig that shit

So you're into degenerates?

No, I'm saying that someone who actually works wears underwear because if you actually did shit, you would know that sweat in jeans is fucking uncomfortable.

Boxer Brief master race

Pros: Keep junk in place, more aesthetically pleasing, don't look like a old man who couldn't give up his tighty whiteys.

Cons: Literally none.

How do you show it off? Or do they just get super turned on when you or she drops the pants?

Thanks.

Do you buy the expensive microfiber ones?

you dont show it off. they are just more turned on when they see them. if they are seeing you in your fucking underwear you are about to get laid anyway. it just seals the deal instead of her laughing at a pair of hanes with busted ass elastic and scratch holes

Boxer briefs, jockstraps, and thongs. I like my options c:

Oh. Well I haven't had a sweating job since HS. It never really bothered me that much though.

I don't like my dick getting shoved off to the side when wearing boxers so briefs for me. I tried panties before though. Comfy as fuck. Would have zero issue wearing them daily. Men's fabric is just so shitty.

Nice butt. Would rim. Any of you in the jock?

boxer briefs half of the time, my girlfriend's panties the other half

they make mens silk underwear you fucking beta

Yeah probably.

Nah. Currently in the process of losing weight and dropping sizes so I don't buy anything pricey right now. I just buy whatever cotton ones I grab. But even on me at 195lbs currently they just look so much more aesthetic than any other form of underwear.

Does she get off to you wearing her underwear? I feel like that's an uncommon fetish

I agree

it gets the both of us off - win/win

I see it a lot in guys. Very rarely are girls into their male partners doing it though.

Lucky, I want to find a girl like that

thanks for the info, nigger

>wearing underwear
fag

no problem, user.

Sure mr

Fuck yeah.

Now thong?

Cock-bros.

C:

Looks tight.

Yes I'm a faggot

So hot.

Thanks boys

Boxers have been wearing them always will

Boxer brief master race. Anything else is literally trash tier

Anyone wear just regular briefs? You know, tightie whities.

Boxer briefs are good for most cases, but nothing beats boxers/commando + sweatpants combo.

>Balls feel freer than a slave who made it to the North

>commando + sweatpants combo
Yep. Literally heaven. Really feel like I'm living deliciously when I wear it out too. Rocking some light peen print in public.

Let 'em be free. Catch the breeze in track pants and basketball shorts. Boxers for work and boxer briefs for sports.

my gf says she prefers when i wear briefs, idk why maybe she likes the buldge or something but i recommend wearing them because it seems like girls are attracted to them more than normal boxers. if youre single you can fucking freeball if you want, no ones gonna say shit

I wear Depends

Don't they make a lot of noise?

Doesn't really show. Even straight dudes wear b-briefs nowadays.

Yes. but I unfortunately am completely incontinent

Wheelchair, or just fucked up butt?

Fucked up butt

I've always wanted to fuck someone wheelchair bound. Fucked up butt is lame though. Sorry buddy. What happened to it?

I was in a motorcycle accident.

But luckily my gf is cool about it. and helps.

Commando is the only way troops roll

Does your dick work?

Yes. But she has to wipe my ass/work hard to make me jizz

Night.