Ask someone who became very sick after vaping

ask someone who became very sick after vaping

Give us the full story

someone who became very sick after vaping

Does vaping cure cancer?

you're not supposed to stick it in your ass

How did it feel to be a homosexual?

at what point did you look in the mirror and realize that you were indeed a faggot?

You forgot the question mark but /thread

Cheap shit yo. If you wanna die, use the shit from China.

If you value your life, use the shit that you or somebody you trust makes them self. If that ain't available, go with a trusted 'organic' juice with a good history.

Use it to quit smoking like I did and don't be one of those fuck asses that Vapes zero nic for 4 years to 'look cool'

Who became sick after vaping?

I know a dude who got the liquid all over his arm. He threw up a lot and felt like shit for a few days. So what the hell did your gay ass do OP?

>698928889

>be me have a vape i got years ago then quit
>a year take up vaping again then didnt need it anymore
>a couple weeks ago feeling the urge to smoke so take up vaping
>everythings is great for the first couple weeks
>today get vape cleaned, new coils and e-juice
>get home start to vape doesnt seem to be working do as instructed and clean it
>go to vape almost immediately can tell something is wrong no real smoke produce
>start to feel extremely ill...sweating, nausea, start feeling like im going to throw up
>immediately stop and feel like shit for a couple hours

worst feeling ever

I managed to quit smoking for a year with vaping, sadly, a very small number of people experience RAPID tooth decay from vaping...

10 crowns later...back on cigs :sigh:

nicotine sickness. your mix was fucked

shameless self bump

Sounds like you got super nic'd out or you got water in your coil and now have water on your lungs. What type of setup are you using?

Ego-t 1100mah Atomizer Pen and i didnt use water to clean it i merely wiped it off with a dry paper towl and dumped out the juice

How does it feel to be a fag, OP?

Could be the juice, then. If your nicotine level is too high then it's easier to get light-headed or nauseated like smoking a cig too fast. That or you could be sensitive to synthetic nicotine, depending on the e-liquid. Don't vape gas station junk, purchase from a local shop that uses organic ingredients or a trusted premium brand.

after this experience, i am no longer homosex

Why are you shitposting?

it was at 10mg and i did get it from what i thought was a reputable place as i purchased everything there before and have never experienced this sort of issue