Is Milan, dare I say it, back?

Is Milan, dare I say it, back?
gazzettaworld.com/news/serie-a/milan/sold-chinese-investors/?

Other urls found in this thread:

gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/Milan/05-08-2016/milan-cinese-colpo-scena-club-venduto-nuova-cordata-160607168619.shtml
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-soccer-italy-mil-lapadula-idUKKCN0ZA23Q
espnfc.com/ac-milan/story/2922901/jorge-mendes-involved-in-ac-milan-takeover-bid-reports
acmilan.com/en/news/club/2016-08-05/fininvest-press-release
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>posting speculations

anyways, if this was true and they could actually buy some players I would be happy

It's true. Official announcement from Berlusconi's investment company coming shortly.

Details: Μilans gets handed to Sino-Europe Investment Management Changxing,where Li Yonghong is the head . The consortium purchased 740 + 220 mil. Euros plus debts. The plan is 350 million Euros to be invested in a 3 year span with 100 mil. this August.

>Milan
>Back
Reports in portugal say that milan wants to buy fucking Eduardo (Im injured 364 days per year) Salvio

>350 million Euros to be invested in a 3 year span with 100 mil. this August
That's not much, honestly. They would need to buy at least 8 new starting players to be competitive again, their squad is pure shit.

If you give me 100m I would lead them in the CL next year

That is the contract clause. It's not known wether there will be additional funds or not.

hope they revive this club

>he doesn't rate based toto salvio

>Milan
Which one?

I did that in Football Manager in my second season there lel. The problem is that with current transfer market prices and their need of basically a whole new squad of players capable of immediate impact, 100m is simply not enough. Not to mention they have to get rid of shit on high wages first (the majority of Milan team). I can't imagine them challenging the second spot sooner than 2-3 years from now on.
I hope they will get more, Serie A needs to get more competitive.

Lel

Donnaruma is ok, Romagnoli is ok. Left back and right back there's Antonelli/De Sciglio and Abate/Calabri it's ok too. Everything else need to be changed but well they do have time for that, they are not in Europe this year anyway.

I forgot Bonaventura who's fine too.

It's official
gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/Milan/05-08-2016/milan-cinese-colpo-scena-club-venduto-nuova-cordata-160607168619.shtml

Go the Juve way and buy every attacking talent from the serie b and other countries 2nd liga and loan them

Do we know when the official statements from both sides will come out?

Yeah exactly, by those three players who should stay in starting 11 I meant Romagnoli, De Sciglio and Bonaventura, forgot about Antonelli, so make it four. Not convinced about Donnarumma 2bh, while their balls to give 16 yo GK starting spot is admirable and he can become legit world class, he's not a Top4 keeper yet. Maybe one year loan to Sassuolo or something to continue his development.

yeah his age is a concern but he's already a top Serie A keeper for me. With Gabriel i think it's fine.

They already bought Serie B top scorer earlier this window
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-soccer-italy-mil-lapadula-idUKKCN0ZA23Q
The thing is, he'll be their #1 striker and replacement for Bacca most likely

Is Pogba worth one tenth of Milan?

fuck i made another thread
it's official

Pathetic, both Milan teams owned by chinks

it's not like the whole city of Milan isn't owned by the chinks anyway

I've seen that picture dozens of times but it still makes me smile

>based Mendes cucking yet another club

Barbosa world domination in full swing

>Mendes
You what? The club was bought basically by the Chinese state

What?

They are gonna invest like crazy r-right?

They are forced to spend at least 350m in the next 3 years. Nobody knows how much they will spend, chink are not like the sheiks that just throw money around aimlessly. But just having a competent owner, and someone who actually watches football in charge of transfers will be a great improvement.
I also doubt someone would invest almost one billion euros just to let the club wallow in mediocrity

Well some chinks gave 16M a year to Pellé.

Scared of finally having some competitions mr gobbo?

KEK
Inter is still shit and no good player will come to an Europe-less Milan

Mendes has his hands on this deal too, acted as a "facilitator"

Will Galliani also be gone? This is very important. He is supercancer.

Guess why there are rumours of Milan wanting Salvio, for example?

Let's face it, Valencia 2.0

just like they didnt go to Euope-less PSG or City or they dont go to CL-less united
No he doesnt, it's name is nowhere in the comunicate or in any reliable source news

Galliani is appointed by Finivest (the owners of Milan). SInce fininvest sold he shouldnt have anything to do with Milan animore

Albert Cuthbert

>espnfc.com/ac-milan/story/2922901/jorge-mendes-involved-in-ac-milan-takeover-bid-reports
>inb4 WAHH THAT'S NOT "RELIABLE"

Why on earth would they put his name there? He greased the deal, you're just in denial

Great, now buy Cuadrado, Badelj, Schweinsteiger, Kovacic.

>according to multiple reports in Italy
that was yesterday an they said he was sponsiring other investors, no words about him anywere reliable or official for the deal that actually succeded
>Schweinsteiger
why would you eve want him

And Musacchio because i'm not sure about the guy from Lanus. Also Schweinsteiger no ty.

Where were you when Juventus was the laughing stock of Serie A and ended at the 6th/7th place? It was not long ago.

It's official now

acmilan.com/en/news/club/2016-08-05/fininvest-press-release

MAKE MILAN GREAT AGAIN

Do you think he has a boner right now?

Interesting to see what he can do with a team that's not financially hog-tied. Fiorentina were really good for their budget, sometimes spectacular.

Not him obviously, but been a fan since 1997 and after relegation there were no doubts Juve would start winning the league sooner or later. Their management and transfer policy is peerless in Italy, no one expected such domestic dominance or getting to Europe's top 5 clubs so fast though.

yeah, im sure the thought of unemployment really gives him a stiffy

Not true. They were spending a lot of money for nothing. Remember Diego, Krasic? They were pretty much in the same situation as Milan right now.

You do realise that chinks don't shell out the same salaries as the petrolniggers right?
Juve was a poor club after the relegation before the Agnelli took over

>They were pretty much in the same situation as Milan right now
Wrong, it's harder to get capable players for a newly promoted side after such scandal, Milan never had these problems, only incompetent management and terrible transfers. While some players flopped, there were great tranfers just a while later after retaining their rightful spots.
>Pogba for free
>Coman for free
>Pirlo for free
>Vidal for peanuts
>Tevez for peanuts
>Khedira for free
>buying Dybala
Current Inter or Milan are full of Diegos and Krasics

Every single players are not from the period i'm talking about...

That's why I said "a while later after retaining their rightful spot". Those three years after promotion were transitional period, not a steady decline into irrelevancy like in the case of both Milan clubs. Also Pirlo (along with Conte) was the engine behind Juve's return to glory.

More like five years and doesn't change the fact that they had a shit team and came back to glory. Who cares about the reasons behind their decline they were in the same position as Milan 6 years ago.

I want to see what he can do with a good budget. Fiorentina was playing very beautifully under him

>5 years
How? Juve came back to Serie A in 07/08 (they finished third), and Conte was appointed in 2011, that's when Pirlo, Barzagli, Lichsteiner, Bonucci and Conte came. The only truly bad three seasons and transfers were under Ferrara, Zaccheroni and Delneri.
>Who cares about the reasons behind their decline
There's a world of difference between being forcefully relegated and stripped of titles leading to most stars leaving and subsequent struggling to return to the top, and selling your stars and buying horrible shit because of >Galliani. Milan only have themselves to blame.

There's no difference in the end, the consequence are the same, you end up finishing 7th in Serie A.

It didn't last long though, did it. To make it thread related again, I honestly hope Milan will start getting the second spot soon enough, Inter is a disgrace and As Reddit and Napoli are meme teams. Chinks will need to cough out more than 100mil per season though, because the transfer market is crazy now.

>You do realise that chinks don't shell out the same salaries as the petrolniggers right?
Have you seen any of the tranfers they make in theyr league? They give 20m7y to Pellè

I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords.

>even Milan have fallen for le tiki taka inspired and possession football manager

Milan always had a possesion based game, not in recent times because the players were shit, but Berlu was always braggin about being " the owners of the field and play", that's why he hated Miha and Allegri

I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords

>Your club isn't owned by the fans
absolutly disgustig

>the Advisor was Galiatoto but they wehre replaced by Rothschild
OY VEY

now I'm sure Montella will fix everything Mihajlovic and Allegri couldn't and under him the likes of Montolivo, Kucka, Bertolacci, Poli and Locatelli will be taught the noble art of calcio bailado

>shittalking Locatelli before he even plays a full game
Nobody implied Montella would fix everything etiher, and Milan was just sold to some new investors.
And all this doesnt have anything to do with you claiming that Milan fell for some meme when they have been playing (or at least trying to play) like that for the past 30 years

Bad goy

"ok" players are not enough for milan to be great again.

Before Chinamen there were arabs and before arabs there was Abramovich and before Abramovich there was Berlusconi, it all goes in circle.

>mendes

Sure they are! Just like Monaco and Valencia.

>There's no difference in the end, the consequence are the same

What an utterly clueless frocio.

Mendes is not involved

Poor Italian fan... The ones that bought Milan have a share in his company and he's being used to make some deals...

Mendes is tip top slave trader.

Mendes is always involved.

The article in the OP is old and wrong these are the names of who is buying the club

>Implying chinks aren't buying these teams as convoluted cover-up's for tax-evasion/money-laundering schemes and won't run them into the ground before selling back in 3-4 years.

Seeing Inter start over from LegaPro after going bankrupt is gonna be sweet.

They just sold to another group of chinks to cover up the debt the chinks before them couldn't cover up. It's an endless relay race.

>Implying chinks aren't buying these teams as convoluted cover-up's for tax-evasion/money-laundering schemes
there would be many easier ways to do it, and China is investing heavily in football and trying to host the 2026 world cup. But whatever helps you sleep at night i guess

i thought they were already owned by chinks

and inter too

Explain to me how this improves quality of gook soccer. It did not improve quality of shitskin soccer for Katar 2018 and they have been investing for over a decade.

2022*

>Explain to me how this improves quality of gook soccer
this wont improve theyr football, all the academies they built and the chaces they hired will. This will make China more relevant in the footballing world
>It did not improve quality of shitskin soccer for Katar 2018
but it did help them host the WC (well with the bribes), and that's what they are aiming for. Also Arabs never invested in theyr leagues or in developing they homegrown players

In english too

fuck AC, hope the chinese ruin them

always preferred milan. the blue and black kit is better

>Montolivo, Kucka, Bertolacci, Poli and Locatelli will be taught the noble art of calcio bailado

YOU MAKE PUBRIC APOROGY FOR NANKING NOW

Walk on Jap, the Chinamen own the place now

>Inter losing 1-5 against Tottenham

lmao

I think you missed the joke.

But the USA have, for several years now, and they still get torn to shreds in most occasions.

LITERALLY FAKE JERSEYS FOR ALL

They literally said today "Inter Mailand got a 1st place team, if only there was no Yoove".

>'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''chinese'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''investors''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

i actually did
>salary cap
>no promotion/relegation
>that shitty draft system
>at least thre sports are insanely more popular
it's a very different situation

the funny thing is that they have unironically fielded the starting eleven (apart from Biabiany I guess)

Mancini is a moron. That is why.

Post more Barbara, the best thing about Milan these days. Does she fuck the players?

post when donna rumba is the next jewventus goalkeeper