A kind old man walks up to you, his name is Trevor

A kind old man walks up to you, his name is Trevor.

Trevor walks up with 3 pills in his hands.

One is a black pill. This pill will activate nothing and your life will remain the same.

One is a blue pill. This pill will restart your life. You get a second chance. You will start as a baby again.

But Trevor has also has a red pill. This pill will give you $1,000,000 dollars.

"Which pill do you want to take?" Asks Trevor. "Are you a risk taker, friendo?"

The opportunity only will come once. Make your choice. Trevor is waiting.

Restart life please.

Take the money so I can buy a car and get some hoes.

would you be able to restart life with full awareness of the fails of the one being traded in or?

Take them all then rob him for his stash
?????
Profit

Definatley free million dollars.

what the fuck is the point of the black pill ? if you dont HAVE to take a pill, you could just walk away

If i keep my memories and shit, the blue pill definitely.

You're restarting your life & you still have your same mind.

If you don't take the black pill, you will die. You must listen to Trevor.

small loan of a million dollars

Moneyz always.

Red pill. The stresses in my life right now could be fixed rather easily with $1mil, and it wouldn't be nearly as arduous as restarting.

Only anxious faggots take the black pill

The blue pill is the best because I could have awareness of the past and do so many things different and be an alpha, blue for sure

Red is okay but that money isn't much in 2016 and it'll be gone quickly unless you invest it but fuck it im lazy

How do you die? Trevor is a feeble old man, he can't kill me

This 100 percent.

That money may not be the most in the world but holy shit that's a lot for me, I could do so much with it. Just don't be a retard and spend it all on cars and shit. Just save it and your'e fucking set.

You don't need a restart, it's tedious as you said and unless you've done something truly terrible there's no point but being a fucking rich nigga now.

Motherfucker has magic pills. Respect the hypothetical faggot.

If I can take all my knowledge with me when I restart, then yes. If not then would be pointless, so I'd take the million.

blue pill. invest in apple.
invest in tesla.
short stocks on 9/10/01
1000 on lecister to win pl

He is but more than what the eye can see my friend. Trevor is powerful. Take a pill.

Blue.
As much as i absolutly love my family, i am no good as a person.

Red pill since life is going good and a million dollars would make it better

My only problem is money. Red pill.

if I have the same potato brain I'm just gonna fuck up my life again than. :(

hello, i already have the crying mirror and immunity cat

personally I'd say red pill. fuck it, that money would be so fucking nice right now

sick fam tbh

Red pill so I can pay off all my debts and restart my life as a woman

Blue pill. Not even close.

Well old man.

Questions.
Will i remember taking the black pill after taking it. Whats different about my life before i take the black pill? Why do i need it for my life to remain the same?

Question two.
If i take the blue pill will i keep my current memories but be a baby? Will it happen instantly? Is it turning me into a baby or turning back time?

Three
Where does this million dollars the blue pill gives me come from. why do i need a pill to get money. I need a banker.

Can i take all three and tripBALLS

i will shoot trevor in the fucking skull and take all 3 at once

Take the blue pill and save it for when I'm on my death bed

Red pill, all I need.

Blue pill. Lots of stuff I'd do different. Like make my brother go to the doctor right off, instead of letting it slide and then finding out the cancer had already spread.

Red, or blue since I'll know the future and inevitably get more, plus I'll be rich and young and basically psychic.

this is probably the smartest thing in this tread, just don't lose it, or get alzheimer about it.

"Good questions, son." says Trevor calmly, as a he lights a cigar and chuckles to himself.

"They always ask such good questions." he coughs loudly.

"You will not remember taking the black pill. But you must take it so you will forget this experience."

"If you take the blue pill, you will keep your current memories but start over yet again as an infant and live your life but have a fresh start. Time shall be the same but you will be living it again. You will still grow up."

"And lastly, The money will be transferred into your account as soon as you swallow the pill. How? Well, my friend, I have a lot of money. No need to worry. Oh and I wouldn't take all 3, the last guy who did that ended up being reincarnated as a shoe, so good luck." Trevor chuckles a little while putting out the cigar on his shirt.

Smart.

i would take the blue pill
i would actually apply myself in school, and have a decent career afterwards, this would be worth much more than 1m. if you treat school like a job and not just some place youre forced to go all day all sorts of shit is available to you

Who's shoe will I turn into.

If I'd still have my memories after restarting my life then I'd take the blue pill, keep it safe until I'm in my mid-40's so that I could get as much experience as possible and stack up my current and future regrets as much as I can

blue

TRIPS

banging chicks when im 4.

Since all I care about is pussy, red pill. Taking the blue pill won't get me any more pussy. All them hoes care about is money.

i would buy retro games.
have seen those fuckers prices recently?
damn hella good deals rocking while 4.

Blue. How is that even a question?

So then if you take the red or blue you die? What kind of shitty choice thread is this?

good job anaon.
your fucking smart.

No, you need to take a pill or you die, bro listen to waht trevor said

Is their a purple pill

I c i c

More questions for ya mr. Trevor
First
What if i choose to remember this experience?
What if i am not comfortable losing memories. How would i know only this experience was pulled? Right?

Who gives birth to me if it happens suddenly? What if good ol mommy passed away and im birthed in a coffin.
Who takes care of my tiny ass?

Did shoe guy get birthed as a horrible shoe baby with a lot of money who forgets a lot?

i would melt down the red pill and bang that shit

thats just how i get down Trevor

Don't you get it moron ?
Trevor is the devil

>If you don't take the black pill, you will die. You must listen to Trevor.

I'm listening. Are you?

Take blue pill, make my life good, then when i get to this point take the red one, meaning I get a good life and money.

Elaborate.

>black pill

like why the fuck would u eat a pill that does nothing like whats in it fucking water and sugar what is this placebo bullshit

Maybe it's a trick ;)

But if you change anything, which you will, there's no guarantee this vague fucking faggot Trevor will show up and give you his poorly thought out choice between more life, more money, and nothing.

kinda like getting ur organs cut out and sold to slave market trick?

True

In reality, they are all GHB and Trevor will just fuck you in the ass.

The end.

Well, technically, the black pill makes you immortal.

"If you choose to remember this experience, you will only be able to live for 25 years. I'd pick wisely, my boy. They call me "magical" for a reason...there's a lot you don't know. But trust me, I won't do you any harm." Trevor sighs deeply and looks at the ground.

"If your mother passes away while giving birth then your father will take care of you, if he chooses not to, you'll be put up for adoption or you can choose who you want to look after you. As for the shoe guy...let's just say I wouldn't want to be in his place if I were you. He has not been the same since. That's for shoe." Trevor opens a Kit-Kat while putting his feet up on the park bench and slowly turns to look at you.

"I'm sorry, my boy, but our time is up. You must pick a pill. Remember, you can only choose one. All I will say is, choose wisely and remember that you only get one shot. Make it count."

I'd rather take no pill my good Trevor. Death or otherwise. If it's my time it's my time and I don't like the idea of being payed off to live more.

>threatens to kill you in 25 years
>I won't do you any harm

Keep in mind I think Trevor is magical, he might be a wizard. he can use his mind hmm

>restart life
>same mind
>invest in things like facebook n stuff
>get monies
>get bitches

How is the black pill even a choice? I can understand not wanting to start over but why wouldn't anyone want a free million?

Blue pill is winning, still best pill

Some people are afraid to change their lives. Are you a risk taker, Georgie?

I have a question.

Would I meet you again If I took the blue pill, and would I be able to continuously take it?

Enjoy your three years trapped in a nonfunctional body, then years of misery as everyone around you thinks you're a freak.

Not very well. He sounds more like a mentally challenged bum who can't keep his own delusions straight.

Can I loop the blue one? Like if I take it will you appear again?

Probably no pill unless you show your power or something like that, like hell I'm taking a pill from a random old guy.
Black is interesting since you're creepy as hell, but if you're going to fuck me, you could fuck me through the black pill anyway.
Out of the last two, probably red since my life is actually pretty cool. Of course I have shit that I would want to change, but unless this gives you full on timelord status, it's far, far too risky for a reward that's going to vary wildly, money would help a lot more than being able to reset. However, 1mil is actually not that much money - you can easily run out fast if you fuck it up. And I wonder how the hell I would explain 1mil appearing out of nowhere.
Blue is a decent option but I'm not old enough to become an internet tycoon or something like that, and even if I was, I wouldn't know how they got there in exact detail and stuff, so I would likely end up very near to this same spot.

smart but depends even more on side risks than the others - quite likely you will forget about it, suffer an accident or some shit before you realize that you have to take the pill

Even if you could, why would you do that? You would just relive the same years over and over again.

red pill

plizz give

If this is real, and you are, "magical,"
The Blue Pill.
The million dollars would most likely turn me into an asshole, and or I would have friends who only are nice to me for the money. The blue pill admittedly sounds tempting, but why would I be special enough to think restarting my life is good. I'd take it, and give it to someone who actually needs it, if that's allowed Mr. Magic man.

Ty

My question above was the same as yours btw.

blue pill, even without memories

Id take blue and invest in bitch in and sell in 2014.

Bit coin.. spellcheck op.

Same user here. I don't understand why any of you would want to talk any pill. Please explain

Ic ic
Well given the choices here mr Trevor.

Ill choose to die in 25 yrs.
See life is about experiences and memories.

I dont want to forget my good pal mr Trevor.
I dont want to change my childhood.
And i have enough money. If someone gives me a bunch wheres the struggle of working. The easy way isnt always best.

25 yrs ill probably be killed by chance anyways. That universe always throwing variables at life...

>Black pill does nothing
Why do I have to take it? Sounds like trevor wants to trap me into thinking I need to take pills to be cool.

Say no to drugs kids.

All the pills do the same thing
You get tied up in a shack and raped til he feels like skinning you and making furniture/food out of you

Are you reborn in the past or present? If the latter, will you be reborn anywhere in the world? Could be really tough if you end up in some shithole like Somalia. I think I would still choose that pill because it would buy me so many more years to live. Easily +30% life expectancy, it's an easy decision.

>implying they didnt see me as a freak for years

ima pretty good actor tho.
only thing im concerned is the non functional body. but thats the price you have to pay, i guess.

Well nothing = Nothing

Blue = Start in this shit hole world all over again? In this day and age? Are you fucking retarded?

Red = Relative ease/retirement. No fucking brainer.

Kek

/thread

Ke

DOES the blue pill send me back to the year I was born as well?

If yes, blue pill and then just invest in google apple microsoft etc

Take all 3 together for a wild high, where you come out of you mom's vagoo a fully grown man, with a gorillion dollars. At the start of your life you are the most unbelievable medical anomaly in the history of the world.

I accept the blue pill.

>eat trevor
>become the pillmaster

protip : all the pills are a new form of meth that makes your dick fall off

Anyone? Please?