someone front me a skate, geeez

509 standing by

Bumping from Renton/206

Tri cities fag?

Fuck Washington

425 what's up?

Anybody got Kelci?

girls from tacoma schools from '12-'14?

Ive lived in WA my entire life and don't know any of the phone codes besides 509. I know some zip codes and counties though. I'm benton county, 509, 99336,

Any eburg nudes?

Even worse, i'm in Yakima

206, so much crack in so few people, I have Reservations about meeting anyone in this area.

Absolutely disgusting. Kennewick/richland is where you should be. Stay away from pasco, though.

360 is on the west side of the puget

360 is everything outside of Seattle/Tacoma Metro.... and west of the mountains... Vancouver to Blaine.

Truth

Ayy I went to Kamiakin for a bit in like 2010.

If you're from WA you're the biggest piece of shit unable to properly operate a vehicle faggot fuck nigger in the world. Fuck everyone one of you people. P.S. Keep your left hand lane 55mph driving lard ass out of Oregon.

Niggets

Ah, that makes sense. I'm mostly familiar with Kitsap and King, and even then only from Port Orchard to Seattle N.

I went to desert hills middle school, and kamiakin :o
Class of 2015, nigger.

The Palm Springs of Washington.

LHANAAAAAAA!!!

Anyone got Evergreen/Olympia sluts?

Any walla wall nudes

2013 so you would have been in 8th when I was there, I moved back to Oregon but I visit tri-cities a lot. Going there this Sunday actually.

That's strange because I'm moving to Oregon tomorrow and on Sunday I'm going up to WA to say bye to friends and stuff and get fucked up on alcohol

Eburg here

What street were you on?

Another.

420 Washington

Rembrandt I think.

Sup man. I'm in Fairwood.

$$$

Hansen Park area, you?

Sout Grant. Edison/fourth Avenue area.

South*

I feel your pain brother

zillow.com/homedetails/504-S-Grant-St-Kennewick-WA-99336/2105820767_zpid/ here's my old house. Rate it. Send pizza if you want to be a dick

360 reporting in its going to be hot the next couple days fuck