Why aren't you in diapers yet?

Why aren't you in diapers yet?

Diaper thread i guess?

Because that's fucking gross

i know~

WHY

thats what i wanna know !

Because I'm not a fucking baby. You are mentally sick. This isn't just some "le epin kwirky fetish XDD hawt! 030", it is actually, legitimately fucking disgusting. Get help.

So is eating ass you fucking dumb shit.

I agree with this man and nice dubs

Huh?

Disgusting?

Nowhere was eating ass mentioned you autist, but yeah, it is pretty gross too. Nowhere NEAR as sick as this, though.

I hate you

OOOghghhhhh, yeahhhh I meaaan , gess heez got a point dere, I was so rong!!!!! O well!!!!

Fuck you.

This

"Stop liking things that I don't!!!"

You dumb shits ruin EVERYTHING.

To offer a legitimate argument beyond, "It's gross," I just say that a diaper conceals the appearance of a woman's ass. I like ass, even though it's not focal point, if a woman has a nice ass, that's a plus side even if it isn't something I primarily look over. However, a diaper conceals the ass. I don't know if it's a nice ass worthy of me taking note of or if it's an ass that would actually turn me off during sex. As ass isn't a primary sought after aspect for me, a diaper isn't a turn on, or a turn off. It just creates a Schrödinger's cat complex of her ass, and that bothers me. Then again, I'm not someone who is completely repulsed by diapers (unless they're soiled, that just pisses me off). I just don't go around seeking them out, as it doesn't initially turn me on.

Because I'm in panties and a skirt instead. Because comfy.

No, dude, you are literally shitting and pissing in a diaper for sexual arousal. I mean, come the fuck on, now

It's not the only thing the ones with this type of fetish shit and piss into. Knowmsayin? They also use regular underwear. I'm not gonna go as far as to bash it and say things like "discusting", etc, but I'm also gonna say that for me it's not a fetish. But meh. To each their own brah

I now see the shrodingers cat effect! Makes perfect sense!

If you are into shit/piss and age regression. I'm with everyone else here. But if it's only the diaper, it's the same shit as latex fetish, so it's okay.

Lol kill yourself.

Fair enough.

bump pls