Mental illness thread

Mental illness thread.

>Generalized psychosis, schizophrenia, ocd, ill temperment

What haunts you in your sleep /b?
Do the voices call you like they call me? Do the demons inside you tell you what to do, make you want to rip your eyeballs out, or worse? Do they show their ugly faces to you everytime you close your eyes?

There are Four pairs of pants in my pillowcase,
Jacob is a dragon, Acorn Pies Hurt My Teeth.

I said Mental Illness, not drug thread

I hunt women in my sleep.

I dint beer voices but I have exploding head syndrome, during my sleep I here the noises of install close by explosions, glass in my house being smashed, people knocking at my door, and the noises of heavy weapon fire, driving me insane.

LGBT thread?

Are you a war veteran? I sometimes hear screams in my sleep

I get vivid nightmares of falling from high places and being cheated on by my girlfriend
"She" will tell me in a seductive voice how their cock felt so good inside her and that she was moaning for more and I would never be able to give her an orgasm like that.
"She" tells me that I have a small dick and she's only with me so I can keep her happy and thats it
"She" will tell me how she doesn't really love me, she's only there because I'm nice.

The worst part is the real her wouldn't ever do that to me in her life and it is really hard. It messes with my reality.

I've had a couple instances of that. Not enough to cause me problems, but I couldn't imagine going through that all the time.

How do you know she wouldnt? Maybe your subconscious warning you of how she really is

I have ptsd... I guess you can call it a mental illness. I was arrested a few years ago and did 4 years of prison. I still get flashbacks of it and cry every single time I think of it (accidently). The though just pops up in my head from no where and I just have to cry. I can't sleep sometimes because the memories haunt me.

yep but sometimes they were quit helping. (ie i only hear voice in my head, not directly hearing them)
One of them was particulary good at cooking and gave me tips.
And i also have a voice now and then that tell me things that happened in real life.

>i play chess and i hear
>"i won"
>had not won
>the other guy win in 2 rounds

>playing rust
>"you will come back to your house, there will be nothing"
>i'm like lol, stop messing with me
>come back to house
>stuff is gone
>i get killed
>mfw nf
>then the voice started saying that my house got robbed every 5 minutes wich made me paranoid

but yea most of the times, it's just fucking exhausting. Some times i know that they are just intrusive thoughts and hypnagogic hallucinations. But sometimes i'm in my delusion that i'll save the earth and watnot

Also, why did you use she in quotations like that? Is "She" not who you say she is?

for example the voice just told me "are you really posting this??"
but in this moment i know it's ma brain. Next time i might think it's someone i know or some demon or angel...

gays can have schizophrenia are you aware of that?

...How many lights do you see, nigger?

he saying she as not the real she but the she in his dreams

itt: 16 year old attention seeking fags bragging about their made up mental illness.

Take some LSD when u feel an episode coming on and u will never have an experience that u can't handle ever again.. Your welcome

Because she is a really sweet girl and ive only come out of an abusive relationship with my ex who actually cheated on me multiple times with multiple men when I believed her to be very loyal. She lied to my face and denied everything every time.

Because "she" is my girlfriend in my dreams. But the real her is very different and her nature and personality is literally the complete opposite.

I say she like that because I hallucinate and my mind creates crystal clear images as if it were a real conversation with her.

Is there anything I can do about this anons? The insecurities and panic attacks that happen when I'm awake aren't sever anymore and I can kinda deal with them.
Its just when I'm alone at 2am and I can't sleep because of my thoughts, and when I get to sleep I have a nightmare

I just wish it was gone.

Got the same thing as you do user, nope, I was a black magic sorcerer in a past life and am paying for it in this one, doing the good karma thing and purifying my aura of it which is a tremendously long and painful process. The psychosis diminishes the more you express it.

it's clearly a projection of you fears. It's a construction in your mind. She is not an addition of the real her and the one from your dreams.
Stay reality based.

Well it haunts me a little bit, what really gets me is having lost all my friends and most of my family through all of it as well as my health, I miss them and think about them everyday and feel horrible as well for the pain Ive caused, the only thing that gets me through it though is knowing God will bring that level of vibration back once Ive purified my mind and that ultimately they will be fine, you never hurt anyone more than you hurt yourself, the abuser is the most abused one in an abusive relationship.

have you done something wrong to her?

What kind of mental sickness do you guys think anti-feminists have?

>once Ive purified my mind
>Sup Forums

>the abuser is the most abused one in an abusive relationship.
hahahaha

Today's feminists or real feminists?

No user, sorry if you're not understanding and maybe you haven't read my other posts but its because I was cheated on a lot by my long time girlfriend in the past. I treat my current one like a princess as much as possible and i try to spend all my free time with her. I try to make her as happy as possible and she tells me all the time "user, i love you very much, you make me very happy"
Its just my fears showing.

Yes, youre very correct. Its my deepest fear to be cheated on and I dont know why. It makes me feel worthless and useless. I'm generally an alpha guy but I have bad insecurities and I get very (and unnecessarily) protective of my girlfriend because of it.
I put all my heart into the relationship and I expect that they'd do the same for me.

Youd be surprised dude, most schizophrenics are actually straight up geniuses.

Theyre too sensitive in a tremendously insensitive world and it drives them nuts leading to generalized dissociation.

>incomprensible voices
>LGTB

i actually posted the 2 post you linked
sry i didn't read fully one of your posts, did not get that your ex was a full clutched bitch.

How did you come to know she cheated on you?
Since when are you with your new gf? And have you considered talking to her about your ex? (not sure about the last one cuz it would made you a cuck in her mind, but if she is a good person she might be understanding.)

It also seems you are still very attached to your ex. Might want to work on that.

eat good, work, socialize with other people than your gf, exercise if you can put your mind to it
and try to sleep (like watch a movie a fall asleep in front of it, that's wat i do for the thoughts)

i'm also

My friends hinted to me while we were dating and I didnt want to believe them. She said it to my face and broke up with me when she was done ruining me.

I was single for 2 years after, and have been with my new gf for just over a month (talked/flirted for a couple months before that)

She knows my ex IRL, and hates her more than I do for what she did to me.

I'm not attached to my ex whatsoever. No idea how you got that, at all.
I never got to "have revenge" or anything like that and I want to knock her out but of course I'd get in shit for that.

I do most of that already. Wish I had more friends though, my current ones aren't very reliable. Only one of my mates will actually do stuff.

I saw your post and felt bad for you.
I hope it doesnt affect your life too badly, I have no advice to help though sorry.
It sounds really shitty

still not getting it lol

y i know, i am and i've been called a genius
but the guy said he wants to purify his mind, yet he is posting on the fuckin Sup Forums board