Hey Sup Forums need medfag to tell me how fucked i am. my ass hole itches like crazy...

Hey Sup Forums need medfag to tell me how fucked i am. my ass hole itches like crazy, looks like i haven't washed it in years when i wash daily. skin looks infected. looks like i poured bleach down it even my fucking hairs are white.

WTF is this?

medfag here

looks like perianal vitiligo to me

if it is, it's only a cosmetic concern only. but you can try topical steroid cream for symptomatic relief

since theres medfags here can any of u tell me wtf happened to this

that looks like what happens when the skin heals over a burst blood vessel, it will turn into a scab and eventually go away but its annoying, if its still there in a month or doesnt show signs of healing get it checked, could be cancer.

Thanks man wasn't looking forward to bending over for the doc.

Yes you were, you fucking dirty faggot.
You're probably disappointed now that you don't have to see a doctor.

OP still gonna get every procedure he can that involves stuff going up his butt because OP a fag

Literally hiring a prostitute to finger your ringer is cheaper

it itches? Do you have a roommate?

or just do it your self

what will probably make it feel better is if you let me lick and suck your asshole for about an hour.

>cosmetic concern
hey doctor im scared someone's gonna insult me for how my asshole looks likes, help

Medfag here,

Looks like Incompona Cherveucu, baiscally you wash it too much. Do you soap it? Dont. Try to not wash it for a week, and let it crust up.

It looks a bit scabby. When I suck his asshole it will moisturize and I can peel the scabs off with my teeth. It should feel really good.

i mean butt stuff is a thing and he also said it itches

If he lets me suck his asshole for at least an hour it should stop itching.

everyones ass itches

My ass doesn't itch. You should get that checked out.

does your ass itch? I can suck it for you and make the itching go away

you probably have someone who licks your ass on a regular basis

I'm jacking off to that picture

naw, i get a rimjob like once a month maybe. i like it, but not a regular thing.

i think the only time i remember my ass itching was when i was a little kid and then i got cream for it. for real though, if your ass itches, you aren't cleaning properly or something or it's a symptom of something grosser

this is a nice thread

medfag here

looks like cancer to me

since OPs asshole is hairy it would help if I suck it for at least an hour. The hairs are probably helping it to itch, sucking on the hairs will help.

.... Pardon my question but where exactly IS your asshole ...do you have an assHole at all????

Medfag here. After looking at your pic you really need my mouth on your asshole

>perianal vitiligo

WTF where did you come up with that , not all skin discoloration is directly labelled vitiligo

could be anything, contact dermatitis (his ass ITCHES).... are you dumb

yea, that asshole needs a good sucking

Shave your asshole clean. Wipe with clorox wipes.
Take a knotted dildo repeatedly until you have a prostate ejaculation. Repeat as needed.

in my mouth

You have diaper rash. I get it, too. It's just from the skin becoming chapped from too much wet and not enough air. rub cocoa butter into the sensitive parts and hang out at home naked until it feels better.

Diaper rash doesn't have to happen in a diaper. It happens to adults who just wear pants a lot.

in my mouth

Wanna post mouth for me cocksucker? ;)

too busy jacking off