I disappear for 2 years and this board turns into even more shit. what happened guise?

i disappear for 2 years and this board turns into even more shit. what happened guise?
>inb4 roodypoos
>inb4 traps
>inb4 cucks
>inb4 "Sup Forums was never good"

You left :(

bump

fuck off faggot

:

Moot sold Sup Forums, I had not been here since 2012, and that was the description I had received a few days ago.

Where've you been, Sup Forumsro. If you would not have left, Sup Forums would be as great as back then.

Well lemmie see where to start?
>last of "oldfags" left
>redditcucks and tumblrites started a raid about a year ago
>Moot sold Sup Forums to some Jap SJWcucklord
>Trollface died and got replaced with bait.jpeg
>99% of all threads are now cucks, traps, fb faps, pic promised not to share, and sluts from fbs
>ID Heaven is kill

Yep thats it.

This.

been here since 2010 am i an oldfag?

and yes the site is awful now. so many kids

fuck i guess you're right. i heard about m00t but didn't really care. reddit fags definately did take over. even an oldfag like me liked traps back in 2009. that's where "trap" came from. shame nowadays man. just shame....

bumping but not really seeing the purpose

around the same here popped on once in a blue moon but holy shit does it stink of 16-20 year olds

i lost my job and couldn't afford internet. lol

Right, shit sucks now, still, I can't leave yet, some of the shit here is still a little glorious, you get some threads that are actually decent and give you a good laugh. Other then this, shit.

Well I guess any lurkers before that Jap cuck took over is an 'oldfag' I guess.

I'd say the last few enclaves of some of the newish-oldfags took refugee to either Sup Forums or /r9k/. Also I forgot to mention, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Moot had a DDOS war when Sup Forums and Sup Forums found out Moot's gf was fucking other men and Moot was being a cuck. Whole site was a shit-feast of a mess with Sup Forums nearly getting spammed and shut down for like a month but things are okay now.

bump

fuck. thanks for telling me man. i heard shit about SJW's and m00t but didn't know the whole story. i see ID's disappeared again except on Sup Forums

bumpin

2012 newfag here. I spend more time lurking on Sup Forums these days. But I always start out on Sup Forums in hopes of finding a decent thread or two. There hasn't been anything funny or just plain awful on here in a long time. No excitement and no originality whatsoever.

The traffic has slowed down too. This board used to be lightning fast. I've noticed it takes longer for threads to die. Takes forever now for a roodypoo to make it to the last page and be free.

Typical 2016 greentext story:
>be me
>be 13
>teacher say's "Fuck you user"
>hashtag.jpg
>shit pants in class
>everyone laughs
>went home
>an hero'd

Or some stupid bullshit like that.

Hell at the rate of this thread, in 2010 it would have 404'd by now.

Mafia II was a great game man

Exactly what made this place great. Without solid content, people wouldn't post enough to keep a thread from 404ing. Threads had to fight for survival, leaving only the most entertaining material.

Sup Forums is on life support. a shame really. I used to come here and have my mind blown regularly but no one can even knock over a decent card stand these days.

pic unrelated

well you were gone so we didn't know what to do and it just happened without your guidance

People don't even read the thread before they post now too. Keep repeating what other 12 year olds have already said.

You laugh you lose is now treated as even more cancerous then it used to be as well, now it's just pics and vids of people getting maimed and people posting this banana thing whatever the fuck shit.
They actually used to have some good content that I took a guilty pleasure into looking at when I wanted some lulz.

Mass propaganda. Leave with no regrets, the good threads are way too rare to worth the wait.

Too many faggots complaining about the state of Sup Forums. Too many cocksuckers who think shitposting will save Sup Forums.

Not enough people just Sup Forumseing.

Where are thee Sup Forumsasterd trolling stunts i was so used to :(, raids, doxes all the fun stuff

We had 2 raids the other day, samefag though. One on his phone, the other his Twitter. Been coming back here for the past week or so since 2012, this is the most I've seen.

We need to close the pool again, or something for old time lulz.

go away faggot

summerfag detected

2007 telling you to stop memeing kid
Sup Forums has been shit since I've first touched this cesspool and it'll always be shit, the only thing that doesnt change is you faggots and this meme

> Implying "da chan" was ever hip to begin with. Kys niglet.

And people like you that hate this board yet still come.
>Use "faggot" more, makes you look like an oldfag

Reddit called, they said something about why you just left and they wanted you back.

Criinnggeee!

>da chan

/ thread

Sup Forums was always shit

It was, but not like this. this is different. I guess you wouldn't know.

Like a commercial version of your favorite obscure genre of music played by the kids who grew up to play the music they heard their oldest siblings listen to? Like a polished calculated knockoff circlejerk of intentionally edgy language and insecurity?

Good point. I suppose that's the way all things go.

This place is basically facebook now. Blame the times, I guess.

Internet happened. How daft are you , you fucking cuck?