I´m a criminal lawyer preparing a murder case, ama

I´m a criminal lawyer preparing a murder case, ama

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXB988kF3hI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can you get away with murder?

Damn captcha

who is going to be kill?

It depends, sometimes because of a process failure, prescription of the crime (15 years in my country) or just because of lack of evidences

>OJ Simpson
>You Kardasian
>Supposedly to be dead
>2spooky4me

What law school did you go to?

a wife and her son, they were killed at home in a failed robbery attempt. Luckily for me , there are no witnesses to the murder , only my client's fingerprints in some parts of the house

Who's the suspect in the case?

I used to go watch criminal trials in my spare time. Why does it seem like prosecutors are better trial lawyers than defense attorneys? Not always, but most of the time.

what is your mouse?

Do you think your client did it?
Isn't it so if you find that your client did the crime you can't represent them?

hey, i saw someone killing a woman and her son near a friend's house, where can i post the video to report it? can you help me?

>> 698949255
My client, who´s guilty as fuck , He has confess it to me but somehow we have a chance to let him free without charges

Nigger School of Law

Prosecutors normally know better how the law work than defense attorneys, except if you are a defense attorney especialiced in criminal law, wich gives you a clear advantage in court

>din du nuffin
Wins

OP is full of shit.
Against legal ethics to support a client who you know did the crime.

fbi.gov fag, just send them a tip, they will thank you for sure.

>legal ethics
>money and recognition
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Is it like the Ace Attorney vidya?

What country are you from? If it's USA, your client is fucked.

he is jewish

Why the fuck is this guy not answering my question?

Professional misconduct.
Can lose his job.
I wouldn't risk my job over defending a crook would you?

Blender mouse

It isn´t about moral or ethics, everybody should have the right to be defended against the state prosecution in the same way. I´m defending an inocent guy until he was found guilty, even if I know he was.

You're obviously a fucking idiot. This isn't true at all. You one of those autistics?

Steelseries

if youre a criminal, then how do you get to be a lawyer?

what did you do..?

howd you get away with it?

I'm a paralegal working on a murder case, guys out on bond after beating friend to death. My boss has practiced 30 years and never seen it before, you?

I kwon he did it but I´m not the one who have to judge him, the judge will be the one doing it and I will try everything to let him free

youtube.com/watch?v=DXB988kF3hI

You seen this yet?

The only thing you can't do if your client confessed is knowingly put them on the stand and ask them if they are innocent.... You may put them on the stand and ask virtually any other questions that do not dive into innocence directly.

I´m preparing the defense of my client, the one accused, not me, I´m just his lawyer

Also we specialize in this if that gives you an idea how rare for us

I hope he gets free and then kills you

niggers?

Yeah, youre a criminal lawyer

Im asking what crime you comitted and how you got away with it since youre still a lawyer

Not OP, I'm an actual attorney, and I've seen this quite a lot. Usually the bond is VERY high and the defendant has little to no criminal history, with some very heavy bond conditions. Just depends on the judge.

lel you know that your client is responsible for murder and you defend him? jewish faggot

Once, because of a judge´s procedure error, he just forget to instruct the case and he was acquitted because of it. He murdered a 8 yo girl, it was a few years ago. Also I had a triple murder last year, a paranoid schizophrenic who murdered his sister, father and mother with a knife and the he went to a night club to get a hooker. We get him only 20 years in a mental care institution and he inherited everything from his dead family.

$300,000 bond literal dozens of pages on his rap sheet. Also he would be free because both witnesses died but demanded a fucking probable cause hearing so they got on record before they both died (cancer and suicide). DA said he would move to dismiss if that hadn't happened, oh and we're the 3rd attorney
He beat his friend to death over the course of a night

When lawyers don't believe there clients,do they work less hard for them? Or if they think there clients claims are Bullshit

I didn´t comit any crime, I´m specialiced in criminal law. Well, just a few complaints from faggot lawyers

In my jurisdiction that would be a million dollar cash bond or no bond at all. That judge is fucked if the defendant absconds or commits more crime while he's out.

what do you gain financially out of this case?

I thought lawyers were smart?
How are you able to construct a sentence like such a troglodyte cunt?

>graduated from law school
>doesn't recognize 2/10 bait
try harder, counsel

that doesnt make sense

you literally said "criminal" followed by "lawyer"

At least is just an ego battle. Even if he confess to you the crime, you do everything you can to try to let him free and win the case, that cases are the ones who give you the most recognition

I think English is not his first or second language.

You have to be Asian. I'm guessing Filipino. Am I right?

Someone framed my brother for the murder of the Vice President's brother and now he is in prison with a death penalty.

It's also against legal ethics to not defend your client to the best of your ability.

How do you know yyou didn't kill them in your sleep? How come you aren't your number one suspect? You can't disprove you aren't the killer if you didn't know where you were cuz u were sleeping. It: Op is killer
/thread

€ 15,000 before the trial preparing the case , 15,000 € in the court´s day

Everyone /thread this cancerous bait that OP created

Hes got it made. Its a mix of electronic monitoring, many bond hearings, like I said wife dying of cancer with no caretaker or money for it. He had property for collateral and keeps botching about "high" bond, I keep saying nigga if u have another bond hearing it could be revoked or increased you dumb fuck. Also bitches about how bored he is not being able to go out, again he should thank his goddam stars for his good luck

This also isn't true. You have to perform as well as a "reasonably competent attorney with comparable skill and experience".

what is your firm's name?

Everyone who has jury duty for a murder case tomorrow, vote guilty.

I got u famalam

What's the best way to get out of dury duty?

Like I said though we can't believe he's out under those circumstances

Nice nitpicking man is that Aspergers?

Sounds like the judge felt bad about the cancer wife.

I'll be the only one to vote innocent just for troll lolz

Yea he did but he shouldnt he's a dick. Beat her the whole time, she even shot him at one point. Serious next level crazy and I believe he murdered that guy despite his claims