Theoretically, what would be the most effective way of disposing of a dead body?

Theoretically, what would be the most effective way of disposing of a dead body?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/gallery/kIrZa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Burying it in a cemetery.

incinerator

I like the cut of your jib, user.

OK, I should have specified. What would be the most effective way of SECRETLY disposing of a dead body

bump

Hang person upside down in bathtub and slit throat to get all yhe blood out, then saw the body in pieces and dump it in dumpsteer (not yours). And remember to wear gloves. Peroxide to help get blood stains out

Personal incinerator

>buy acid
>go to one of those check the house for sale thing
>wait inside of a closet until dark
>go to bathtub and fill with acid
>put guy in bathtub and leave
>???
>profit

eat it

Eat it/feed it. Donate bones to a glue factory.
And dont keep personal belongings or throphies. If I had to dispose, I think that would be my choice.

Would a large fire be enough?

where could someone find the right acid? If they wanted to pay in cash only? Hypothetically, of course

Weigh it down and dump it in deep water, forensic evidence will be fubar.

yum

Whatever you do, don't throw it in the fucking water. Corpses are ALWAYS bound to wash up on shore unless they're securely fastened, and even then once they erode enough the loose bones will be washed up.

I'd imagine, as most people are saying, bathtub is your best bet. Drain it of blood, melt it a bit at the time. If you have the means to, grind the remaining bones to dust and then that's easy as hell to dispose of.

Dissolve it in a bathtub of lye.
>Find tub for body
>Get lye (available as drain cleaner)
>Put water in tub
>Add lye
>Wait a few days

Use baking soda outside of the tub to absorb the smells.
Try quietly chopping the limbs off so you can fit more biomass in the tub.

damn these adult coloring books

that all depends on your geography OP
where would you be getting rid of said body?
woods,city,desert etc?

How much drain cleaner? hypothetically.

I'd use a few kilos. Make sure it's the pure crystalline powder, not the liquid or gel.

urban-ish. But I can get to the woods fairly quickly

feed em to pigs

how many people do you know that have pigs?

if urbanish and dissolving your gunna have a problem when the neighbours start complaining about the smell best bet is clean room bathroom dexter style, cut up, bury in woods

well this is the best way but
acid in the tub will work
bury in state or federal lands (no construction later

That's what the baking soda is for.

missed this bit, would have to be a lot of baking soda though, no?

Yeah, plenty of places sell big boxes/bags of it.

follow up question, How easy are lims to chop off with an average axe?

Depends on how hard you swing it

honestly, cut it into small pieces, burn them in a fire, put ashes in a bag, throw back in a lake/ocean

And then you get v& for a large scale crack manufacturing operation ;)

Hydrofluoric acid? Don't use a ceramic bath though, use one huge plastic container.

I'm getting v& for even making this thread so whatever

Just buy some Clorox and Windex and say you're doing janitorial work.

Lacerate the face and cut off fingers and toes for harder identification. Bury it somewhere remote, add a decent layer of soil, bury dead dog above it. If police dogs sniff it out, they'll dig it up and when they see the dog will continue the search, leaving the body.

I meant "limbs"

can we get the greentext first?

>planning on killing this asshole homeless guy that wanders around town.
>doing research first
not much more complicated than that.

I mean

hypothetically

This except don't bury the body, use lye or some kind of strong base to turn the body into liquid, do it in a container that won't erode with lye FUCKING GOOGLE and for godsakes don't do it in a bathtub. Lastly when u have the lye liquid just go dump it in a swamp or somethin I dunno or a hole with the dog on top of it

The hero your streets need.
Godspeed.

Thought Op may have hypothetically fucked up

not yet ;)

Im making America a tiny bit better

For the fuck sakes don't use the bathtub unless you want the fucking acid eating it as well, use a large anti acid container big enough to place the body, if it don't fit, drain it of blood, cut it in small parts, use the peroxide to get rid of stains and always use ammonia to get rid of any left over DNA. And if you do live near wood area. Yes you can bury small parts of the person one bit at a time. Takes lots of balls and tenacity to get rid of a body in secret. You could also try to eat it I guess. But maybe your not into human flesh its cool, do what ever you want to, just don't leave any evidence and/or DNA. Once again ammonia will help so much.

This whole fucking thread, nobody even questions OP's morals and are just happy to help.

I'm a bit nervous tbh

>I'm a homeless man(kind of)
> I prefer the term Nomad

are you an asshole drug addict who constantly takes advantage of other people and evades any Jail time despite having a rap sheet 12 pages thick? no? then dont worry

also ya I love this fuckin site

It's all theoretically

Also pull out the molars as they can also be used for identification

Chop into small, unrecognisable pieces and then feed to whatever eats meat quickly, dispose of bones, could possibly try to crush them up but that might be next to impossible.

I got you fam

>Jet fuel

No, I don't do drugs, and I don't beg either. I actually work and sleep in a secluded area in the woods. I ride my bike to the gym each morning before work to work out and take a shower, only my closest friends and a couple coworkers actually know that I'm homeless.

I really jutsu love nature, also I live in Southern California, so I don't need to worry about freezing to death, it rarely gets below 30°F even in the winter.

- get oil drum
- put body in oil drum
- put weights in with the body
- get a boat
- sail for 3 hours till you see no land
- dump body
- make a day out of it and go fishing while your at it

You seem like a cool guy I wouldn't hypothetically murder you

I own pigs

>Loading the heavy fucking oil drum into to boat without being seen

Everyone in this thread is an idiot.

If you have a body of someone you know that you need to get rid of and you dont have a plan, you are fucked, better off drinking the "acid"

If its someone you dont know and have no real connections too outside of the one night hooker sex that drove you to this moment, just dump tge body in a dumpster and set all the garbage on fire.

A lot of these suggestions make my mind go right towards breaking bad

eating it

Yeah cause you've got so much experience in this field I bet. You're as much of a clueless dipshit as anyone else here.

> getting a boat
not everyone is a rich fag

besides being an asshole, why does he need to die?

Bring it to a BLM protest in a suitcase, open it up, and dump it out. Take out a cap gun and fire it, and retreat to watch the ensuing massacre. Hopefully some nignogs will die too.

I should probably go to bed, my phone's battery needs to last until I go to the gym, I have a charging pack, but I left it in the locker yesterday morning.

Please do this

honestly im probably going to go with this hypothetically

you put the weights in on the boat faggot.
roll the barrel towards the boat.
dont be a weak cunt and lift the barrel onto the boat.
if you are a weak cunt then rent a pellet lifter to do the hard work

Acid

lol its all of $200 to rent a boat for the day.
seems worth it if u wanna dump a body

because I say so and I am that much of a narcissist

also ive always wanted to kill someone and no one will miss him I'm doing the world a favor

>suitcase

bye. don't die

stop saying hypothetically,

>6 barrels
>Cut up a person into 5 parts
>head, arms, legs, and torso
Figure out how to dispose of blood btw
>fill barrels halfway full of rocks
>Put body parts into each barrel
>Fill the barrels with rocks
>go to a wooded area
>Bury barrels in seperate locations
This could work
Just an idea

>has 200 just laying around. lol

no

Picture gave me an idea
First make a sarcophagus
Mummify body
Put sarcophagus (with body inside) in a pyramid
???
profit

don't say you're doing the world a favor. he's as much a part of the world as anyone else. you'll kill him because you want to kill someone.

hypothetically, if someone was going to kill someone in public (even when it seems like no one else is around), they would benefit by wearing a wig, colored contacts, and boots that make them look taller. all of your skin should be covered. skin color, eye color, hair color, height, and sexuality are the things a witness would tell the police.

Chemical dissociation, obviously
Don't do it in a bathtub though

>theoretically

Who did you kill OP?

HAS ANYONE SUGGESTED ACID YET????

read the thread

So you're homeless by choice?

m.imgur.com/gallery/kIrZa
Here is the link to the whole thing if anyone is interested

cool,thanks