What would Sup Forums do to her? What ways would you fuck her?

What would Sup Forums do to her? What ways would you fuck her?

Other urls found in this thread:

hapics.tumblr.com/post/148712544776/fail-maneuver-motorcycle
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better fuck her before she gets Preggo. That's all I gotta say. Can already see her as a single mom

How so?

No dummy, you fuck her after she gets pregnant. So that you can't get her pregnant.

Gay thread is gay. Fuck this shit.

meh..

Very fuckable.my type indeed. Homely face, but nice body. Does she have self-esteem issues? She looks the type. Those are the best. Looks like she likes flaunting her tits, show she probably knows those are her best assets.

No wins of her tits? Are you related or just super friendzoned?

bump for newer pics of these epic tits

thanks, any of the leather 'set'?? seen a couple, wonder how many there are?

Probably 10 or so. What would you do to her?

for the sake of Sup Forums I'd do whatever she wanted to see to full dump of her leather pics

Guess you best get to typing how

ok... face, tits, cover with jizz, watch her lick it off and swallow, looks like shes a swallower

dubs and trips, deserves more than one leather pic user? and then we'll get on to round 2

great bikini body on her, slightly chubby gives her great curves all over, curves I'd happily massage getting really deep in all her cracks using my special cream, moar leather user

that's a look that says she knows what she wants and she wants it now in pints on her face! moar and thanks user

Seriously wtf, NO ONE has nudes?!

OP did your ever get your hands or mouth on those tits please say yes

Yes.

so are they firm and pert or soft and saggy to the touch? moar leather pics user, diamonds for her

Little of both, they're soft, but they still stay up and together pretty well.
You know what to do for more leather.

Show her tits please

for more leather... take a knife and cut each of those thin strings holding her top together one at a time, slowly, very slowly, letting those boobs slowly spill out into the open, my cock getting harder and harder until it explodes all over her naked tits

a couple of slip pics have been posted before of her, imagine those tits properly naked! moar leather pics OP

she's fully ready for breeding. I'd cum on her tits and make her lick it up.

Where from?

hapics.tumblr.com/post/148712544776/fail-maneuver-motorcycle

I'd give her a dollar to poop on me, then I'd do the sex at her

I would sell her a used car for way too much.

she does have great tits no question

I would take her out on a date, and then take her home safely.

So from like a year ago, you've actually now gone to second base with Jordan?

doesn't want to rush things, doesn't want to post pics fast either, OP is slow

I'll help fill the gap in the meantime.

got any more of the 'new' leather pics to share too? her gaps need filling, with photos taken

Nah, that one's new to me. I have some older pics though.

can you imagine how much those festival freaks must beat off to her tits?

Those tits are amazing, and I'm fucking jealous now that OP has finally felt and/or tasted them.

Forced orgasm in overheated room until sweatty and exhausted followed by oral/anal tag teaming and a grand finale creampie gangbang into the pussy.

don't worry user, this is Sup Forums so all stories are complete fiction, OP has probably only ever felt his own tits while sat fapping in front of his computer

Man what's wrong with her neck and collarbone. Either she's a granny or she's about to have an alien rip out of her.

What a little fag.

After this faggot brings her home, I'm going to show up on her doorstep asking for help with the dead battery in my white van. When she gets close, 4 black guys I hired will jump out and grab her, taking her inside before I drive away to my dungeon...

Judicial corporal punishment followed by anal creampie.

but i will be in your dungeon, and stab your face 59 times, then i find the 4 black guys from your phone calls (kill them with some white power) then deliver safely this pretty cake home.

Hire four thai hookers to execute brutal lesbian gangbang followed by unloading in the mouth while she is fisted.

Not 10. Have her rim street hookers duringby anal estim and final anal creampie into exhausted ass while street hooker holds her mouth against pussy.

would start licking her, then fuck her for about 3 mins

59 times, please make it 60.

It's a little ways heading to my dungeon. I'm driving, but my hungry nigra friends won't be able to keep their hands off that perfect skin and giant breasts. They quickly gag her with a ripped up t-shirt and tie her wrists behind her back. Once she's secured, the black guys get busy...

Re-enact ass to ass party from requiem from a dream but with more ass slapping. Finale is cum bath with coarse laughter soundtrack.

I drive on, but I can hear my new black friends getting busy, along with my plaything's crying through the gag. The two nigras flanking either side of her in the back held onto her arms tight to restrain her, both trying to kiss and lick her cheeks and neck. Desperate, she kicked her feet, which prompted the other two to jump in and hold her legs down. They were stroking the inside of her thighs now as the two kissing her started reaching under her tight t-shirt.

I have had enough. I was paying these filthy animals to help ME have fun, and they're beginning to ruin my plaything...

Suck horse off followed by gangbang by Mexican farm workers.

I stopped the van when I hit a red light, and I pulled out my pistol. Reaching back, I surveyed the scene. One nigger was lashing his tongue all over her lips and face, while the other was kissing her neck and grabbing a handful of plump breast. One has removed one of her shoes and sucking her toes, and the last one had his dick in one hand, and removing the belt on her jean shorts with the other.

I shot the nigger that was about to get his fuck on before me, once in the arm, and once in the chest. I yelled at the other three to open the door and dump his bitch ass outside. They all stopped and threw out their monkey friend as I hit the gas.

They were all scared now. That's fine... but what intrigues me was whether my plaything was afraid that I've killed a man right before her eyes, or thankful that I've killed the beast that's about to violate her...

I sat quietly as I drove all the way out into the woods, an old camp ground I've visited often in my youth for summer camp. It was there I fell in love with nature, there I fell in love with the utter isolation... and there when I had my first victim.

The drive there was the quietest it had been most of the night. The stupid niggers in the back of the van wouldn't stop talking about what they were going to do to her while we were heading to her house. One said with a shit-eating grin that he would slap her in the face with his heavy 9 inch black cock so hard she would cry, and tears make him cum really hard. Another mentioned how much he loved white women's feet, and if she was cute he'd be all over them toes, licking them clean one at a time. There was a loud-mouthed monkey that bragged about how hard he bangs white bitches that get a little too drunk after clubbing and wanders into back alleys. Right up the ass he exclaimed, as his 8 inch thick nigger dick rips through their sorry rectum.

He was classless, even for a predator. He was the fucker that I killed, and now everyone was quiet on this drive. No one made a sound, except my sweet Jordan's soft whimpering through the gag...

I don't know what I'd do, but it would last about 10 seconds

We have finally arrived. The camp grounds had been abandoned for years now, ever since the incident. Much of it was still intact. There were two big cabins for the young campers, one for the boys and one for the girls. One cabin was the recreation room, with pool tables and foosball and all the outdoor equipments. The smaller one was for the camp leaders. That was where they stayed and where their office was. In the middle of all the buildings was a spot for a huge bonfire. It was lit every night, and along with the torches around the buildings were the only sources of light when the sun went down.

Still holding my pistol, I hopped out of the van and opened the side door for the niggers and my precious Jordan. The niggers dragged her out of the van as she struggled with a muffled scream. They were getting rough with her again, but monkeys only know to react to aggression with aggression. I tell my stupid goons to unhand her, just for the moment. I walk up to her, give her a gentle kiss on the forehead (she shrugged away), and took her gently by her arm, leading her to the camp leader's cabin.

Meanwhile, the goons began to light up the torches at all the buildings, and prepared the big bonfire. I wanted it just the way it was. Just like summer camp back in my youth.

Jordan was shivering, both from fear and from the chilly breeze of the night. She must have been cold, wearing so little clothing before going on this adventure with me. I should light up the fireplace for her. We'll have electricity once the niggers start up the generator. I can make hot chocolate for her. I'm sure Jordan would appreciate that. Or perhaps---

My thoughts were interrupted when she suddenly head-butted me with all her might. My grasp on her arm loosened, and she broke off in full flight, even with her hands tied behind her back....

Instinctively, my gun was raised and aimed straight at Jordan's back. She ran faster than I thought, but she was not going to outrun a bullet. It took everything to break my instincts to fire, and instead, I shouted for her to come back before I screamed at the niggers to get her back. Slow on the intake of what happened, they gave her quite the head start into the woods before they ran after her like a pack of retarded bloodhounds.

This is bad... I wasn't fit for big sprints ever since the cycling accident, and without me, the woods in the dark was a dangerous place. Raccoons used to raid the camp all the time, sometimes even bears. In the distance, I've always heard howling from unseen wolves. Now, I have unleashed the fast-running niggers to get her back, and unlike loyal hunting hounds, they wanted nothing more than to rape Jordan in every hole ever since they laid eyes on her...

I am sorry, my precious... I cannot protect you from what will happen next when my hounds find you in the woods...

Body shimmering with cold sweat, Jordan ran for her life through the darkness of the forest. She was being lashed at constantly from stray branches, and because her hands were bound behind her back, she couldn't hold them out to stop anything from hitting her along the way. All she could do was helplessly run into the void, not knowing anything that could happen next outside of the pain from stepping onto jagged rocks on the ground, or wayward tree roots that almost made her twist her ankle.

She had to keep as quiet as she could. Jordan could hear her assailants getting close, and their flashlights beaming around her. She kept running away from the voices and the lights, swallowing her screams of pain as the woods mercilessly tore and her arms, face, legs, and shirt. She knew she was pretty scratched up, but she dared not make a sound, until she went boobs-first into a giant tree she could not see.

She let out a whimper before landing roughly on her ample behind. Not good, she could hear the voices chattering louder than before. Struggling, she wormed her way behind some bushes she saw when one of the flashlights shone on it for a split second. She curled as close as she could to the bushes, making it as hard as possible for the black hounds to discover her. Biting her lips, she held her breath when the first nigger ran past her on the other side of the bush, not even a yard away. The second one zoomed by, the flashlight just missed shining on her because he came by on her side not shielded by the bushes. He was yelling some profanities as he continued forward past their prey.

Then, there was silence. That was it! They didn't spot her! Now she just had to run back, around the camp to avoid detection from the gun-wielding mastermind, and she will be free!

Jordan relaxed, and exhaled lightly. She needed to take in more air before she could break into a run again. Before she could draw more than three breaths...

More op. We're waaaaitiiing

You are the same user that posts her all the time right? You ever try asking her out?

This user gets it

Also, more!