youtube.com/watch?v=8B_7AFYmkYo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>kraft singles
>kino

Hold the mayo
HOLD THE MAYO
HOL MAYO
HOLMAYO

>american """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""food""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

wtf

I've done this

it's not bad desu

I do that but I pour out more than half the broth first.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Hnc72zrH4A

damn im making a grilled cheese now

American food is top tier

I'm afraid to ask if this is actually real or not.

it's not real

>butter

it's real

Too much time for just a sandwich, not fucking worth

DELETE THIS

Is that mayonnaise or butter he's putting on it?

it's half real

butter, obviously

mayo doesn't cook like that

enjoy your toilet session

inb4 hannibal

my name is chef!

As an american i can confirm its realness

>that much cheese

Sure I love constipation, thanks oppa.

>american "cheese"

this would be dope to eat up until the deep fry part.

"cheese". It's American crap.

those are clearly cheddar slices you plebs

it can be real if you do it

youtube.com/watch?v=2mig3skMcD0

>cheddar
>real cheese
sure, usa bro

>Cheddar cheese is a relatively hard, off-white, sometimes "sharp"-tasting, natural cheese. Originating in the British village of Cheddar
>ORIGINATING IN THE BRITISH VILLAGE
>BRITISH VILLAGE

How american do you have to be to consider that skilled cooking?

>sips water while he's chewing

still
>British food

kek

Further proof Europeans aren't good for anything beside being taken over by Islam.

It's obviously 3 types of cheese:
Cheddar
Gouda
Sharp Jack

He also uses a whipped butter on the bread, which I'm surprised looks like just plain white.

l2food neet faggots

Leave foodkino to me

can't believe reviewbrah is still going

He sucks so fucking hard

I watch this every time it's posted.

>making fun of based reviewbrah

consequences will never be the same

lmao mate he just made everything hot.

You're deflecting and it's as clear as day.

I'm French and always mock rosbeef but you got caught out fair and square American.

Now worship my culinary greatness.

Dinner memory, circa 2013

I wish Chef was more about cooking and less about Mexicans and Twitter.
It was comfy as hell, but I just wanted to see him run a restaurant instead of a taco truck for most of the movie.

What the fuck was his problem?

Lunch memory, circa 2015

>Americans call this bread
>Americans call this cheese
You people are swine

Here is a documentary on one of the best living artisan bakers
You have to get on a waiting list if you want his bread because his customer list is always full

youtube.com/watch?v=8B_7AFYmkYo

really stoked that he salted it, honestly

breakfast memory, Circa 2016

The day of UFC 196 I believe

for what purpose

Well they make european cheese fucking retarded expensive in America, Senpai, trust me our cheese sucks balls out here, if everybody could afford 3 oz. of cheese for 10$ we would get the good shit.

You know that in America we can get shit quality food and the world's best quality food. It's called capitalism which gives us options.

Dinner memory, circa 2014

Since this time, my preference for burgers has changed from having herbs embedded in the burger to just plain burgers. I find herbs in the burgers to be all too overpowering which detracts from the other flavours.

what are your options user?

>filename
godlike

I bet that shitty sandwich is worth more than 50% of a average persons daily calorie intake.
It's no wonder americlaps are so fat.

>americans will unironically eat this thanks to 'capitalism'

taco wars guy, i like him, he moved to nashville and now hangs out with a bunch of chili making racist rednecks. pretty cool

>mad because he can't eat un-halal food

Why didn't he use the bread as part of his fort? Could have built it up some more on the right side of the stove

>Caring this much about bread

Yfw Jun-ah makes all the lettuce in the world

I'm a generally pretty healthy guy and eat really well.
But everyone makes fun of shitty food until they try it and get that dopamine and serotonin boost from the perfectly concocted amount of fats, salt and sugar.

>he doesn't eat food ergonomically designed for consumption while watching television

you think you can eat just any brownies while watching the tele? thats dangerous m8

Literally whatever I want. I can go to Walmart and get fake artificial cheese. I can go to trader Joe's and spend a bit more for real cheese sold by weight but medium quality from us daries as well as some imported basic stuff like brie. Or I can spend a bit more and go to whole foods and pick from their vast cheese section for imported shit and more options or I can spend a lot more and go to a luxury foods store like dean and deuca and buy fancy ass shit for a lot of money. Alternatively I can go to a farmer's market and buy from local producers and get wherever they've got.

The meme that everyone in this country of 300 million people eats the same shit is getting tired. I get that their euro countries are tired but use your fucking brains

his egg army is crumbling

every grocery store has a deli section where you can get any cheese like that.

i could tell it was the sopranos just by the hairy forearm

pretty shit tbqh. A real chef wouldn't waste time moving the bread around or oiling the skillet. They would spread butter edge to edge on the bread. They also wouldn't use slices of cheese, they would shredd that shit on there. What he did looks good on screen, but it's amateur hour stuff.