Feet/legs thread

feet/legs thread
better if sneakily taken by you

and: what's your favourite feet/legs accessory? flats are mine

you are disgusting piece of shit. this is the first time i want my thread 404 as soon as possible.

coworker creep. she's nineteen. i love anklets

Have you banged co worker yet?

nah she has a boyfriend. he's a good dude and also a coworker. also she's been out of a country on a fam vaca. i miss her legs and feet.

i dont miss her constantly talking though. im sure shes going to have sooo many stories when she gets back

Are you really in a position to be calling someone else disgusting? get off your highhorse, it's just another kink

nice i think ive seen this. who is it again?

Socks?!?!?!?!?

Leg bracelets. They are so sexy.

Continue ? Have a lot !

this coworker wears some all the time. they really set off the foot fetish when i see them. like banner to hulk

more

yes this is great.

Ok go

>better if sneakily taken by you
>and: what's your favourite feet/legs accessory? flats are mine

Fetishes require a great deal of specificity and attention to detail. And hats off for that.

these are great, friend of yours?

We don't even want to know what in the hell he deleted, right?

That might prompt someone to ask but, dammit, stick to your guns and give them nothing.

Bonus points for the Freudian attempt to use a water bottle as a symbolic penis she might want to put her lips on any second.

Actually, not really, but it was funny enough that I wanted to mention it.

Yes :)

didnt do it intentionally, did notice however after. ive posted these a lot and you're the first person to point it out. hats off

i don't have a bone to pick here but isn't that comment right out of the textbook for cliche sentiments, in the "someone's gonna call you a piece of shit and tel you to kill yourself" section?

You all know that it is.

face at all?

He's on Sup Forums posting anonymously. So, yeah, he's in a position to be railing someone. Just like you were to reply and I am to post this. Of course, same rule entitles you to post a nasty reply to me too if you'd like although I was just stating the obvious.

yeah im being hypocritical,drawing a line somewhere in the middle of some fucked up morals. i know. the reason no one has said or called me those things is because i know already.

Gf

No face

We talking full-blown facial twitches and cold sweat beading on your forehead or just the run-of-the-mill hide a boner with your water bottle move?

definitely cold sweats, i have to fight the urge to just constantly stare at them.

Clean your fucking camera lens.
Jesus Christ my man!

Define friend you dirty fucker lol. She may disagree on that shit if she knew what you were up to but, by that measure, we'd all probably be fucked one way or another. So post on and props for your special friendship. Just busting your balls user because I thought it was kind of hilarious.

lol it was a busted ass phone. dropped it 300 times. i took these for me, shared later. sorry dude.

While I realize it may have just been boner camo, I'm a fan of mind control and that one was unmissable.

nice feet

nothing wrong with dropping a few hints. she's gives me some eyes sometimes. even gave me a back massage once.

follow them up the chain i posted a lot

Nah, they don't say that stuff because you're good at keeping what you do secret except for here where you're sort of anonymous.

I also relate to your "I know already" remark and commend your self awareness. Now if you can keep it together enough not to cross any lines that get your life or someone else's completely fucked up it's a happy ending. But that goes for a bunch of us so you're not alone.

Guess it's a good thing you've got a camera then.

Did I say it was wrong? Now effectiveness of that particular strategy is another thing entirely. Inefective? Maybe. Wrong? Nah.

you should be a psychologist user

yeah albeit a shitty one. its actually out of commission now. have to get a new phone this week

I'd be remiss not to note that she does have nice feet and legs. Still trying to figure out where one might be employed with a lax fucking dress code like that. lol (If I have to tell you "don't tell me" you're probably doomed btw).

its a freelancing door to door job. this was us hanging at her house though

anyone has a dropbox full with feet?

we were still technically getting paid though. so i got paid to take these essentially

I'm not a psychiatrist but I see one now and then.

@ some college school girl, sports upskirt at the bus stop

She deserves a day off now and then ;)