23/25

24/25

25/25

26/25

27/25

28/25

>when people say "inb4" Immediately stop listening to their redditor-ass

>we deserve better jobs and higher pay

What a fucking ignorant cunt, holy shit.

Saying that "digital photography is next to impossible to screw up" is just plain wrong

underrated

I feel sorry for the power poster

Triggly

I will trade bullets for bodies.

i mean that is actually true in most countries
rape is a distinct case of something which can cause an unwanted pregnancy

forcing dick-in-ass would be sodomy

obviously its just semantics and she's a dumb cunt, but yeah

> If I were an animal I'd be a manatee

For the longest time I considered getting a tattoo of my astrological sign (taurus), but this fat bitch sure turned me away from it...

I know nothing about coding so explain please

time to burn mine off

I have very minimal experience with html coding, but the guy on the left did a simple and straight to the point code while the bitch on the right over-complicated hers with useless garbage to "adorn" it.

Code on the left does its job with no waste
Code on the right is written in the manner of a narcissistic teenager

just stop posting and kill yourself newfag

NO U :)

>html
>coding
>a simple and straight to the point code

No she just wrote a completely useless function and commented every single line, then added emoticons.

The code on the left is a fast inverse square root algorithm. The code on the right is a complete bs attempt to find a greater number out of 2. The first check is ok (a

I realize that is not an html code but at least I tried to make sense of it. When was the last time you tried helping someone out, faggot?

cringe loser

HTML isn't even a coding language you moron.

simply put , the /* are comments, the males code, is without comments, short, assuming others can understand it, i believe the feminine code has more comments probably for self reminder

And that's why it's called html CODE... dumbass.

But it isn't. It's a markup language. Its in the fucking name.
Literally google "is HTML a programming language". Shit ain't hard

WTF is up with those eyebrows?

That bait sure tastes good, doesn't it?

Anyone got that one where shes like when a guys height begins with 5" then someone replies with when your weight begins with 200 or something?

jokes on her when circ'd cocks actually get more pleasure.

Keep telling yourself that m8

This bitch should die, like... right now, before she breeds.

Are you retarded? cut-fags get less pleasure because the lack of foreskin takes sensibility away from the tip of the penis, I am uncut and I cannot climax unless I stimulate the tip rather than the shaft like many cut-fags do.

>"The code on the left is bad! It is hacker code used to steal nude photos! Stay away!"

Holy fuck you dense piece of shit I really hope this is a troll

kek

Feels good man doesnt it

are you that kind of person who sees a crazy violent woman beating the crap out of a man in public and blame the man?

>I was just pretending to be retarded

nobody will rape this woman, they will rape and groome little white and blonde girls, this is just sick

Why do you care about other guys penises. Im cut but that's just me, I don't care if guys have uncut penises or that the one feels better then the other.if I can cum then thats all I need

Keep telling yourself that, friend :^)

When was the last time I saw someone mentioning that. Holy shit it has been forever

Anyone?

Faggot do you like fantasizing about how other dicks feel?

haha no really they are getting raped a lot though

basically nothing will happen if you go don't go to the police immediately and have your vagina scraped and give statement because the police don't do any job that won't result in arrests

Did she just give a baby the gender she thinks it has just because of his genitals? Thatz's incredibly ignorant and sexist