Why is Devo ignored on this board

Why is Devo ignored on this board

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2RoUIxUa6I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They aren't

That album is practically Sup Forums-core

Because this is your first time on Sup Forums?

Because everything after pic related sucks shit. This and the "Hardcore Devo" albums were the only good things they ever released.

This is what my gripe with DEVO is. They became a pop band after this amazing album. They had Eno working with them...

Because we have XTC

Because after the japanese heard that you could use synthesizers in punk rock any other form of new wave become obsolete.

Wrong, they're last good album was oh no it's devo and their last actually good devo album was freedom of choice

Freedom of Choice sounded the most hollow from their discography. NuTra is the last actually good one.
I wouldn't consider DNFTF a pop album since it mostly has songs from the hardcore devo era 1974-1977

And I agree. Their second album is great too. I should've said ''and soon after they became a pop band''.

Not true, they're on Sup Forumscore essential charts

>They had Eno working with them...
Eno ruined their sound. Devo was a lot better than the production on that album.

Gut Feeling is one of my favorite songs

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

If Eno ruined anything, he ruined his reputation by producing Coldplay.

Can anyone explain their slightly arrogant persona? And are there any similar bands?

the cars
another band where their debut is their only good album and ric ocasik cannot stop sucking his dick

at least mothersbaugh got other shit done

mark dies this year too, mark my words

>And are there any similar bands?

>What is New Wave?

>Implying this is a bad album
youtube.com/watch?v=H2RoUIxUa6I

yeah, The Cars, The B-52's, Pere Ubu too, XTC maybe

I meant the bands that sound like DEVO did on their first album.